Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Blizz never make it to be beleivable
    Are you sure?
    I remember some being believable in the past...no? Mandela effect?

Corrected an issue that would occasionally cause Holy Word: Serenity to take the sky from you.
    I still miss it D:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Are you sure?
    I remember some being believable in the past...no? Mandella effect?
    Likely mistook a wowhead one from previous years. Blizzard have intentionally made theirs unbelievable even the pre wow stuff for old school D2 and WC3.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Likely mistook a wowhead one from previous years. Blizzard have intentionally made theirs unbelievable even the pre wow stuff for old school D2 and WC3.
    I remember in Lich King (was it? Or cata maybe) a Guildy being fooled by the "mount customization"

https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/P1mp_My_Mount!

Not as funny as the state of the game.

Ok the feral hogs one made me chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    These used to be good. Now they just seem lazy with no effort. There are even multiple grammar and spelling issues. Disappointed
    Yet when they put in "too much" effort people complain that they wasted time on this when they could be "fixing the game" or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osseous View Post
    Kul Tiran Worgen should get a unique character title "<name> the CHONK" and if you use Running Wild while running directly at any NPC they should shout "Oh lawd he comin'!"

Come to think of it... same should be applied for Kul Tiran druids in cat form.
    I got a good laugh out of this. lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Yet when they put in "too much" effort people complain that they wasted time on this when they could be "fixing the game" or whatever.
    Nailed it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    Not as funny as the state of the game.
    Which is, itself, not as funny as people who claim to be done with the game/Blizz/etc still hanging around forums like these obsessing over every single thing they say and do.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

roflmao! Funny!
    Especially enjoyed 'High Dwarves'!

Laughed at several of them, well done.

Can use some laughs in these times.

"High Dwarves" made me roll my eyes and sigh, but... not gonna lie, I'd roll a MechaTauren in a heartbeat.

Blizzard doesn't need to do April fools, we already know they're a joke LOL

Sure, some years have been better, but kudos for putting it out. Not everyone is a hater.

I especially enjoyed:

Mages who say in voices comms that they’re putting down a portal to Boralus, but then it’s actually a portal to Dalaran Crater, are awarded the Achievement “Why Do They Fall For This Every Time?”.

and

Beast Mastery Hunters whose pets do 70% or more of the player’s total damage are now given a comfy bench to sit on during fights.

Quote Originally Posted by aldahar View Post
    Sure, some years have been better, but kudos for putting it out. Not everyone is a hater.

I especially enjoyed:

Mages who say in voices comms that they’re putting down a portal to Boralus, but then it’s actually a portal to Dalaran Crater, are awarded the Achievement “Why Do They Fall For This Every Time?”.

and

Beast Mastery Hunters whose pets do 70% or more of the player’s total damage are now given a comfy bench to sit on during fights.
    I want that achievement on my mage. I've made so many fall into it... especially with the famous game 'portal roulette'.

Doom duration increased to be a really long time, but not so long that you’d call it eternal.
    This one got me pretty good.

Would have been better if Blizzard just wrote "Battle for Azeroth" and nothing else in their aprils fools bluepost.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Blizz never make it to be beleivable, its supposed to be funny.
    Fan boy all you want. They use to include 8+ changes per class, and loads of somewhat believable stuff some of which were quite interesting like dance studios and such. This is as bare bones as possible. Last time I checked, April fools jokes were meant to make you think that it possibly could be real at least for a moment. If you were upset by wowhead that's neither here or now, all I'm saying is this was a minimalistic effort probably assigned to some poor communications intern at Blizzard Entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Are you sure?
    I remember some being believable in the past...no? Mandela effect?
    The first one they did with the ogre had people analyzing it and going this can't really work. The one with the Bard class was believable until you got down to the abilities and how they worked. Both were delivered better differently than they do today. Plus now we expect them to do something silly on April 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by Osseous View Post
    Kul Tiran Worgen should get a unique character title "<name> the CHONK" and if you use Running Wild while running directly at any NPC they should shout "Oh lawd he comin'!"

Come to think of it... same should be applied for Kul Tiran druids in cat form.
    And right after coming out of Running Wild, they clutch their chest panting for 3 seconds before regaining composure.

High Dwarves finally, now people can shut up about them. :P