Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aresk View Post
    I still think the Flynn/Shaw pairing is built on incredibly thin speculation and wouldn't wager on anything actually materializing in lore, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it did.
    Incredibly thin suggests that there is at least some actual hint at it in the game. I only play Alliance chars and I can't remember any line of quest text or npc speech about Flynn/Shaw at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Incredibly thin suggests that there is at least some actual hint at it in the game. I only play Alliance chars and I can't remember any line of quest text or npc speech about Flynn/Shaw at all.
    Shaw says he's interested in someone but doesn't say whom. The two show up in a book together where they're traveling around Azeroth. Those are the only hints that I'm aware of, but they do exist in lore and as such are enough for some people to construe this as a pairing. Similarly, there isn't anything suggesting Taelia and Anduin are interested in each other besides Anduin at one point walking off with her to tell her about her father, but people are convinced they're going to be a pair. Similarly, the only link between Flynn/Taelia is that Flynn says he had an interest in a raven-haired girl (it is almost certainly coincidence that Raven is the name of the only confirmed MSM character in the lore that I know of who hasn't been confirmed to also sleep with women, but some people may argue that describing a dark-haired individual as raven-haired may be an allusion to that character). The fandom is obsessed with all possible relationships and will jump on the thinnest shred of evidence in order to match people up.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Umm how do relationships work? Asking for a friend..."

Of course Flynn would be against it - cheating is cheating.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    That's because there isn't. It's 100% fanfic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post
    Well, it might just be us fanfic people looking too much into minor details to force our narrative. But I would buy that novel if they actually go for it.

Fine, Anduin/Wrathion wasn't a thing. But this could be. *crosses fingers*

Cute <3 I approve of this ship
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

There are more hints at a Valeera x Shaw than there are of Shaw x funny boat man.

Flynn and Shaw is headcannon for people who want more gay relationships in the game, I can't imagine anyone who has actually had interactions with another adult saw Valeera and Shaws conversation to allude to anything but them.

based on things we've already seen, there is more sexual tension between Shaw and Valeera than Shaw and Flynn. I'm fine with having fanfics or more gay relationships (I like hammerlock and jackobs from borderlands), but please stop trying to push narratives that don't exist.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

How about we just discuss wranduin instead? /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyndion View Post
    How about we just discuss wranduin instead? /s
    *Cocks shotgun* How about we don't?!....just joking.

What's it always with MMOC and gay romances?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post
    What's it always with MMOC and gay romances?
    Nothing wrong with gay romances in general but this just a case of fanfic shipping....

10+ Year Old Account
    If they are not making Anduin/Wrathion a thing (Which they should), then I guess this is okay too... :P

Flynn always gave me Dorian (from Dragon Age: Inquisition) vibes anyway... If WoW has its very own Dorian then I say bout frikkin time lol :P

People complain about Blizzard being all 'SJW' yet they haven't got a single LGBTQ character in WoW. (at least as far as I know) They are overdue one and I for one welcome it.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-04-19 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    If they are not making Anduin/Wrathion a thing (Which they should), then I guess this is okay too... :P

Flynn always gave me Dorian (from Dragon Age: Inquisition) vibes anyway... If WoW has its very own Dorian then I say bout frikkin time lol :P

People complain about Blizzard being all 'SJW' yet they haven't got a single LGBTQ character. (at least as far as I know) They are overdue one and I for one welcome it.
    I got nothing against the alphabet gang but when they don't need to be included in everything.

Awh yes, what better characteristics to give to an ex-pirate over-the-top womanizer and the leader of the Alliance secret service who raided the greatest troll faction's treasury and got away with it than... "he gay".

I am sure the book would be very successful if horde players got an epic high-stakes story with Talanji, Rokhan and the fan-fav Bwonsamdi against Nathanos and all the alliance got were Flynn and Shaw feeding strawberries to each other.

What else to focus on in an action-adventure MMO, right?

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    There's no way its anything other than hinting at Valeera and shaw, because blizzard has a fetish for humans getting elven arm candy.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I got nothing against the alphabet gang but when they don't need to be included in everything.
    Let them have 2 at least... the World of Warcraft is so vast. Surely some where on Azeroth there can be room for 2 .

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarohk View Post

Minute 1:22

It's not stated that it is Flynn. But if you played through the whole alliance story then it kinda makes sense.
    yeah no, the entire questline is "ugh i hate you, but you are useful so whatever"
    this is not kindergareten, its not "you make fun of them and hate them cause they are a girl and your attracted to them and you dont know your feelings"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I think the quarantine's melted your brain.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post

People complain about Blizzard being all 'SJW' yet they haven't got a single LGBTQ character in WoW. (at least as far as I know) They are overdue one and I for one welcome it.
    1. anduin hates wrathion with a fucking passion
    2. anduin already has shown some interest in a few girls, so he could be BI but then why choose a guy who literally caused his father to die, and betrayed him, over ya know, a hot ass draenei.
    I am fine/want some LGBT chars, as there is a couple in the game already but are mostly side charecters, but anduin/wrathion, and flynn/shaw are not ones i think are even close to realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content