Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    BTW having in mind that the souls in Anderweald that are not feed are bound to "fade away permanently", makes me wonder if it is really as you say and those that die in the Shadowlands do end up reincarnated as new beings, sound more plausible that they just fade away.
    Well not to bring too much physics into here but...
    If the souls truly just disappeared then it would violate the rule of conservation of mass, much more elegant to assume that Life and Death are in balance and the Anima or whatever just bounces back and forth endlessly.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    So many Greek names for Kyrians. Fun.
    They need to make a Swolekin named Stelio that whoops the PC's ass if they engage him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shadowlands seems to borrow a lot of visual aesthetics from Darksiders 2 and I'm LOVING it!

Well I guess I was asking for a synopsis the other day, so.. thanks mate .

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    They need to make a Swolekin named Stelio that whoops the PC's ass if they engage him.
    I think that kind is in Torghast and trolls players with it's stackable buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Well not to bring too much physics into here but...
    If the souls truly just disappeared then it would violate the rule of conservation of mass, much more elegant to assume that Life and Death are in balance and the Anima or whatever just bounces back and forth endlessly.
    Not really. Depends on how you look at it. They could just reach such a low energy state that they practically decay into the background and become intangible for us to interact with on a macro scale.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I recognized one name in this entire post, mentioned only once from what I can tell. Not much of spoilers when most of it is people I don't care about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    So many Greek names for Kyrians. Fun.
    Definitely noticed the Greco-Roman vibe in Bastion, especially in the appearance of the Kyrians themselves. They look like living marble sculptures
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

soooo can we get to Oribos yet or no? I got to this point alpha and I'm guessing its not in yet?

It's really difficult to put a finger on the winner. Anyone got some guesses?

Quote Originally Posted by DeltrusDisc View Post
    I recognized one name in this entire post, mentioned only once from what I can tell. Not much of spoilers when most of it is people I don't care about.
    Honestly this was me. I don't even know who these people are so I just skimmed to the comments. Why spoil myself on something I don't even care about yet?

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh no Uther! what they've done to you?