Thread: Nazi mods

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Don't you ever dare not-agreeing with people who do nothing but open threads about how WoW is sh*t then disappear right away.
    Dare calling them out and you're out.

Especially if they have a tauren as a profile pic.

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    If you came to MMO-C expecting half-competent mods,you picked the wrong website.

The worst offense here is not agreeing with a mod's point of view,and don't even dare not being politically aligned with them
    The mods here are generally reasonable and the only reason why this site hasn’t turned into a big pile of shit.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

10+ Year Old Account
    Discussing the mods in public is infraction worthy, so.. Have fun with that.

That said, I really wish that mods were harder on baiters. Baiting generally isn't infracted, but the people who reply are (as they should be)

Meeeh, i heard Endus got finally fired so it can't be as bad as it was. Back in those days i made it into a competition: get as much infraction for not repeating the political values of the mods, as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    i found them real fair tbh xD and i got some infractions and bans because i disliked what voldemort does

10+ Year Old Account
    *Grabs Popcorn*

Oh this gonna be good
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I have yet to receive an infraction that I didn't 100% deserve. Be it for signature size or losing my temper.

Lack of self-awareness seems to be a recurring theme here, I'd say from reading these posts.
    And using the Nazi card is always in poor taste, very 12-year oldish.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilendor View Post
    Meeeh, i heard Endus got finally fired so it can't be as bad as it was. Back in those days i made it into a competition: get as much infraction for not repeating the political values of the mods, as possible.
    Endus stepped down. Now Thwart on the other hand.

Most mods are OK, unless its dindus and his love for chocolate dick

Post will be locked because discussing moderation is... against the rules. However, there is *WAY* too much gray area as almost all of my infractions are for trolling/flaming.

At that, my "trolling" and/or "flaming" posts were all simply posts that didn't agree with others. As for "flaming", I have no fucking idea what that even is.

10+ Year Old Account
    The modding on this site has not been that good for the last 10 years I've been on here. Don't really expect much and you will never be disappointed. They are very trigger happy with sending out infractions and bans for even the slightest negativity towards the way modding is handled as well as any point of criticism towards handling of site rules. Wouldn't be surprised if they infracted most people in this thread honestly.

Contact the right blue for the job. I revoked 90% of my infractions that way.

Emphasis on the right one. There's a nasty one among them

only time ive been banned is when ive been very elaborate with my description of how dumb i think a person is, and even then its only been for a few days.

If you think the wow section is bad, wait till you see the bs moderation in OT politics lol. You are at the mercy of hardcore leftist mods who gleefully hand infractions to people who do not kowtow and grovel to their messiah Joe Biden even though they do not break the so-called rules. And their clique buddies who go round attacking people as Trumpsters and Nazis for not voting Biden are given free passes to go round insulting people and breaking the rules. But hey! It's privately owned and they have their ToS to cover their arses. What can you do ey? Fuck this corrupted forum and its disgusting moderation.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Honestly it's really hard to get banned these days, at least for me.
    Make a joke on the WoW General section, and watch yourself get infracted quick by Alucard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Make a joke on the WoW General section, and watch yourself get infracted quick by Alucard.
    Then your joke is either not fitting for where you post it, or just generally not suited for the forum.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

This is bullshit. My new WoW character Shaft pop culture thread got closed down because trolls turned it into a race discussion, but this piece of trash is still open for meaningless discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    This is bullshit. My new WoW character Shaft pop culture thread got closed down because trolls turned it into a race discussion, but this piece of trash is still open for meaningless discussion!
    The thread is only still open so there can be as many infractions handed out to people who agree with OP as possible before making it blatantly obvious that that is the goal.

I hope I cleared it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I filtered out the politics section, real world is bad enough but this forum was already bad before 2016. So glad I stopped posting there. A lot of dumb stuff there.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by NabyBro View Post
    The thread is only still open so there can be as many infractions handed out to people who agree with OP as possible before making it blatantly obvious that that is the goal.

I hope I cleared it up.
    Oh. Well that makes sense. Lol Devious as hell.