Celestial planetarium

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Can the mods rename the thread to "I got high af and this is deep"
    How about "Random Ulduar pictures"?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    How about "Random Ulduar pictures"?

How cute @huth. Trying to evade the mess you got into? You haven't come up with an answer right?

Let me refresh the question for you:
    How is Valanyr related or connected with Yogg'Saron? Is it also connected to Shadowlands?
    Come on buddy, I made the question fairly easy for you and don't make a fool out of yourself by just simply stating it's just "proximity". I know you have brighter answer than just that, don't you?

Anybody else want to help him out?

[Img]https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.2885-15/e35/35998895_247823652689977_7430635803987935232_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=101&_nc_ohc=eo58qzCwpPYAX_Ui4oZ&oh=ddfcaa75a409c3264d20215360de 8b0c&oe=5ED84023[/img]

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-02 at 03:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess at this point the OP is just trying to promote the Fanart that some of his friends are creating?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sezerek View Post
    I guess at this point the OP is just trying to promote the Fanart that some of his friends are creating?
    I don't personally know them, they're complete strangers. All I did was search across Google, bilibili for images which are related to Ulduar since the primary topic here is Ulduar and it's connection with Shadowlands.

Why don't you try checking out where all these images came from and view the image source's address.

Man I don't understand why they feel the need to make fun of you or insult you

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsohta View Post
    It's their coping mechanism for the inadicacy they're feeling inside. Perhaps they see this post as something threatening to their status.

As long as there are others who enjoy and appreciate the posts I make, I feel like a winner already even if they're just a handful.

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-02 at 05:08 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Because this thread is a giant clusterfuck of random images and videos with next to no context.

Either make a proper thread or don't make one at all.
    Seriously, pretty sure proper formatting and no spamming are forum rules, why the fuck is this giant pile of nonsense still open?

Formerly known as Arafal

3+ Year Old Account
    This thread is still open? I'm really open to discuss Ulduar's connection with the Shadowlands with you, OP, but this whole thread is just you posting images and videos without context or debate. I'd recommend you ordering everything a bit more and do less pictures, more writing, because some of your points are valid.
    WoW players are all trash? M+ leavers? Pug raid fails? You don't have stuff to do? WoW has become a solo player game for you? People don't talk anymore? Everyone's toxic? I have a simple solution, just for you!
    Get social. Join a guild.

And I don't understand how can someone not have enough decency to make his thread at least partially readable, instead of obfuscating any traces of sense.

This thread is confusing on purpose, and apparently OP revels in the idea of random people trying to make sense of this broken mess, and then patronising them and making fun of their failed attempts at it. Seriously, people should stop feeding him and stroking his ego. Maybe then he would learn to respect the readers and try to CONVEY the message instead of hiding it.

The more people try to enter any discussion here the more blurry, muddied and messy OP's responses will be.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Because this thread is a giant clusterfuck of random images and videos with next to no context.

Either make a proper thread or don't make one at all.
    Seriously, pretty sure proper formatting and no spamming are forum rules, why the fuck is this giant pile of nonsense still open?
    Would you mind elaborating on what basis do you call the images placed on the whole thread as "random" and has "no context at all"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yuli View Post
    This thread is still open? I'm really open to discuss Ulduar's connection with the Shadowlands with you, OP, but this whole thread is just you posting images and videos without context or debate. I'd recommend you ordering everything a bit more and do less pictures, more writing, because some of your points are valid.
    Yuli, don't try to compare me with other discussion authors you've read which are all text and a tall brick of it because not to be abrasive, this is not a thesis not a term paper for me to have several pages of text only. I have placed them in sections so you wouldn't have to read for too long.

You wanted to discuss then discuss right away instead of criticizing how I lay out my piece.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    And I don't understand how can someone not have enough decency to make his thread at least partially readable, instead of obfuscating any traces of sense.

This thread is confusing on purpose, and apparently OP revels in the idea of random people trying to make sense of this broken mess, and then patronising them and making fun of their failed attempts at it. Seriously, people should stop feeding him and stroking his ego. Maybe then he would learn to respect the readers and try to CONVEY the message instead of hiding it.

The more people try to enter any discussion here the more blurry, muddied and messy OP's responses will be.
    I know someone who has the intention of truly discussing things rather than say nothing important. I have been observing members here for the long time and I know how they participate and respond to something.

Ok, here's your chance. EXPLAIN WHAT THESE PICTURES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ALLUDING TO. All you're doing is just posting the pictures saying you have theories but never actually discuss them. The point of making a thread is to discuss something, if you aren't discussing it, it becomes your personal blog which this is not the place for.

Nice fan art. Fan art is cannon lore, right?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post

Who do you say I am making fun of and I enjoyed mocking? There are lots of toxic members here in MMO-C community who are already like that and I have no plans on joining their league or circle. I have no time for playing the victim game either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Josyel View Post
    Nice fan art. Fan art is cannon lore, right?
    Yep fan art because WoW fans drew it not a creation of their own imagination.
    Ulduar seem to be exactly drawn and depicted as in the real game. Some of them are "in-game SCREENSHOTS", mind you.
    Last edited by vertigo12; 2020-05-03 at 05:10 AM.

What exactly are you trying to say with all of this? Explain with full sentences that clarify your point and not screenshots and fanart.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    For the love of god, could you make a single coherent post first before spamming random pictures and videos without any context?
    When coherent do you mean either of the two or both?
    If something is coherent, it is well planned, so that it is clear and sensible and all its parts go well with each other. ... If someone is coherent, they express their thoughts in a clear and calm way, so that other people can understand what they are saying.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post
    As to your Answer with Valanyr=YS connection, your answer is close enough but not quite. I'll give you another chance but if you won't get it right ,I'll hand out the exact answer later.
    So why is it that you still have not given the correct answer after a few days? (I really should pay attention to dates lol)
    Last edited by rhorle; 2020-05-03 at 06:12 AM.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Give it up guys, nobody's this stupid. He's just trying to make a name for himself on MMO-C.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account

An angelic being painted on the ceiling as we leave/approach the antechamber/ring of observation. Could they be the depiction of the so called Val'kyr or even beyond it, which are Kyrians?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vertigo12 View Post

An angelic being painted on the ceiling as we leave/approach the antechamber/ring of observation. Could they be the depiction of the so called Val'kyr or even beyond it, which are Kyrians?
    It is essentially an Easter Egg. They are also depicted in Wyrmrest temple.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."