Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i9erek View Post
    It was a conspiracy. You are the lier and you need to read the report, it determined there was no collusion. It was nothing but a conspiracy theory. Oh and you got to investigate Trump, why oppose this? Why? You wanna investigate him more for other conspiracy theories as well? Don't you realize how much of a hypocrite you sound?
    It did not determine there was no collusion. Robert Mueller literally said so.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It’s insulting that they think we are this stupid... people are complaining this is a conspiracy thread. I’d take issue with how the OP is absolutely flaming us, by thinking we are such fucking morons, that we wouldn’t see through it, within the first sentence. You can almost feel the sneer at us plebeians. Pretty harsh...
    I wouldn't go that far, but holy heck, that is an article... That someone wrote, and an editor approved; and it is likely going to go its cycle through the conservative media, with no one checking its actual validity...

I am glad I am not american, because holy heck your conservatives are absolute madmen comparative to ours.
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    If Trump "wins" this year I truly believe we will be lost.
    Agreed. Completely.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Howel View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but holy heck, that is an article... That someone wrote, and an editor approved; and it is likely going to go its cycle through the conservative media, with no one checking its actual validity...

I am glad I am not american, because holy heck your conservatives are absolute madmen comparative to ours.
    Totally, am exaggerating...

Yeah, it’s unfortunate.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

5+ Year Old Account
    This thread is closed, as discussion has repeatedly fallen through.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-05-11 at 07:02 PM.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."