new mogging rules in SL?

been browsing on wowhead and saw this literally pop up now! =D

https://www.wowhead.com/news=316170/...in-shadowlands

NEW TRANSMOGRIFY_RIGHT_SHOULDER
    Transmog Each Shoulder Separately

there is going to be so many more creative ideas coming soon

7+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if they will expand that to other slots like boots or gloves, Pretty cool as it is though and exited to see the possibilities

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this one of those changes that make me really happy.

Now they just need to add every hairstyle to the barber regardless of race and gender.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fawkess View Post
    Wonder if they will expand that to other slots like boots or gloves, Pretty cool as it is though and exited to see the possibilities
    Didn't think about it, and it does sound really cool. (Though i think it would be a little weird for boots, but still options are always welcomed)

that would be a really great option. let's hope it makes it to live

I've been campaigning for this for years. I really hope it is indeed coming. It would create so many opportunities to create new looks.

NPCs have had this option for ages. Creates some memorable looks. I look very much forward to being able to at least make one shoulder invisible.

That said, I wouldn't put money on it just yet.

I really hope that with such a customization-heavy focus for SL, they'll finally let us as players craft or otherwise pursue the missing set-pieces that so many sets suffer from.

My dream is a full set for the Truesteel plate shoulders, fitting shoulders for the Gossamer set (seen on NPCs) etc. :3

Oh, and allowing us to choose which eye is covered by a patch, AND maybe add some GLASSES? I've seen some NPC wear glasses and it looked amazing! The possibilities are endless!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    I really hope that with such a customization-heavy focus for SL, they'll finally let us as players craft or otherwise pursue the missing set-pieces that so many sets suffer from.

My dream is a full set for the Truesteel plate shoulders, fitting shoulders for the Gossamer set (seen on NPCs) etc. :3

Oh, and allowing us to choose which eye is covered by a patch, AND maybe add some GLASSES? I've seen some NPC wear glasses and it looked amazing! The possibilities are endless!
    They should also finally add all those recolors of armors that we know are in the game but cannot be obtained.

And yes, give me glasses and please make them cosmetics and not cloth like they did with the monocles

Other than the classic one shoulder on, one shoulder off, I'm not sure how many good looking combinations there could be combining different gear onto your shoulders. You're throwing away perfectly good symmetry.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Other than the classic one shoulder on, one shoulder off, I'm not sure how many good looking combinations there could be combining different gear onto your shoulders. You're throwing away perfectly good symmetry.
    Small shoulder for shield side and larger one for weapon side is classic. If they this in for the entire body then you could do a checkerboard on all your gear.

There's already plenty of asymmetrical shoulders in the game. What if I only like, say, the right shoulder of Chains of the Chosen Dead and I want to see if I can better match it with another shoulder or forgo the left shoulder altogether.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

That's up for the players to decide and... other players to find out!

But yeah, I'm a sucker for symmetry... But by Jove, I aim to change!!
    ... Someday. *fiddles with a pocket ruler to achieve an exact distance between my placed-out scented candles on the windowsill*

That's pretty cool! Fingers crossed that they also give Zandalari Trolls, Trolls, Worgen, Vulpera, Draenei, Lightforged Draenei, Tauren, and Highmountain Tauren the option to have their feet covered or not covered by boots.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure most shoulders would not match with one another, but that's also part of the fun of transmoging, looking for stuff that actually match together.

Many pieces of gear, most of which are shoulders (but not all of them), are pleasantly asymmetric. Some of them are even iconic to the class (warlock's T5 for instance, the shoulders are subtly asymmetrical. T11's hood. T17 (Gul'dan's) shoulders. More examples here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

if this is going to be given to players 100% im mogging my CM shoulders to have horns on both sides and possible BoD mythic shoulders aswell

can see a lot of people transmogging with different shoes, or one shoe on, on off.. "woke up and can't find my left shoe and left in a hurry" (Role Playing)

Really, if this is just Hide Left Shoulder, it's a HUGE win.

I do not expect to be able to do different shoulder mogs on each side, tho it could be interesting in some cases.

Also...

( ) Crop

Checkbox for the chestpieces that are dresses. By marking this when hit the transmogrify button, you essentially crop out the skirt portion.

The tech is ALREADY in game. Seriously, do people think that the random unnamed trash npcs have special item id's just to have a specific robe but without the skirt? Nope, that's a mesh that is hidden in the model itself, so same thing to this suggestion.

The more options the better.

One makes player characters that much more unique
    Two makes NPCs that more unique
    And three it'll make transmog runs/farming a bigger aspect of playing the game for those who really enjoy it

It's all cosmetic anyways. I'm surprised there are so many restrictions

I want my chars to only equip one boot!