Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sylvanas is Guldan 2.0

Warlords of Draenor for Guldan was BFA for Sylvanas, we foil their plains, again and again, while they continue to smirk and play their 4D chess games, they both fuck off at the end to summon their true masters through a giant portal to kickstart the new expansion and she will die in the first big patch raid like Guldan.

Sylvanas will find the soul of Arthas and will try to make him an avatar for the Jailer to invade Azeroth directly, at the end she will scream NO, THIS CANNOT BE! while Arthas appears behind her and sticks Frostmourne in her vagina and she explodes. Then he will turn around and say that we have seen what he has seen and to follow him into the abyss.

Edit: Another similarity, both at the end of WOD and BFA after Guldan and Sylvanas leave their respective Horde factions, both factions start screaming about freedom and honor alongside the people they wanted to genocide 2 days before.

It's like poetry it rhymes.
    Last edited by ausoin; 2020-05-24 at 01:40 PM.

well, that might not even be that bad!

Gul'dan was not nearly as insufferable and cringe as Sylvanas.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't heard this opinion in about 4 months. It was about time I suppose.

Why would Sylvanas do that, she hates Arthas.

Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    Why would Sylvanas do that, she hates Arthas.
    Well exactly for that reason. She wants to make him a slave in his own body like he did with her.

I'm hoping Sylvanas gets double-crossed by the Jailer, in the classical "We had a deal!" "Indeed, we *had* a deal..." style, and that she's then chucked into the maw herself, where gnomes in Arthas-costumes chew on her soul for all eternity...

I'm a sucker for poetic justice, schemers getting betrayed, almost as good as making her a loot-pinata.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I'm hoping Sylvanas gets double-crossed by the Jailer, in the classical "We had a deal!"
    That'll show her! She'll be perma-dead before 10.0 comes out I hope

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ausoin View Post
    Warlords of Draenor for Guldan was BFA for Sylvanas, we foil their plains, again and again, while they continue to smirk and play their 4D chess games, they both fuck off at the end to summon their true masters through a giant portal to kickstart the new expansion and she will die in the first big patch raid like Guldan.

Sylvanas will find the soul of Arthas and will try to make him an avatar for the Jailer to invade Azeroth directly, at the end she will scream NO, THIS CANNOT BE! while Arthas appears behind her and sticks Frostmourne in her vagina and she explodes. Then he will turn around and say that we have seen what he has seen and to follow him into the abyss.

Edit: Another similarity, both at the end of WOD and BFA after Guldan and Sylvanas leave their respective Horde factions, they both start screaming about freedom and honor alongside the people they wanted to genocide 2 days before.

Except.......
    Gul'dan is evil to the bone, Sylvanas is not.
    Gul'dan was hated by most players, Sylvanas is loved by most players.
    Gul'fan was an outcast, Sylvanas is a faction leader and Warchief.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Except.......
    Sending people down to the Maw (Pretty much what we'd call Hell) purely for power is... not one of those "Morally grey"-things.

Citation needed, a lot of people are tired of Sylvanas' "4D Chess"-schtick by now.

Sylvanas told the Horde where to shove their honour and left them hanging, she's neither faction leader nor warchief now.

at the end she will scream NO, THIS CANNOT BE! while Arthas appears behind her and sticks Frostmourne in her vagina and she explodes
    Replace Arthas with Nathanos "Danuser" Blightcaller and I can see that happen. He'd finally get to fuck her.

Arthas appears behind her and sticks Frostmourne in her vagina
    behind, vagina
    Hmm. You sure you got that right?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Hmm. You sure you got that right?
    Yes. He just has to place his sword down and then go up.

Edit: Another similarity, both at the end of WOD and BFA after Guldan and Sylvanas leave their respective Horde factions, both factions start screaming about freedom and honor alongside the people they wanted to genocide 2 days before.

No, she doesn't deserve to be a raid boss. At best, she should be killed during the leveling experience.

First it's that she's Illidan, then Garrosh, now Arthas? The story has gone on for 25 years, yeah I'm sure if you dig enough you can find some story she vaguely resembles, especially in a story that loves callbacks as much as WoW. I'd be extremely surprised if Arthas doesn't at least make a cameo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I find her closer to nerzhul / licking than guldan, Gildan willingly followed the tell, he was not forced, as for sylvanas her unwillingness to die and she didn't like her fate at the end so is willingly choosing to follow an unknown power.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    Sending people down to the Maw (Pretty much what we'd call Hell) purely for power is... not one of those "Morally grey"-things.

Citation needed, a lot of people are tired of Sylvanas' "4D Chess"-schtick by now.

Sylvanas told the Horde where to shove their honour and left them hanging, she's neither faction leader nor warchief now.
    That was AFTER she was betrayed by Saurfang and Baine, who by every single definition of the word, are traitors to the Horde.

And if Blizzard ever release the stats of who were Sylvanas loyalists vs who betrayed her along side Saurfang/Baine, I'm 100% sure, it will show a HUGE support for Sylvanas.
    Every singe Horde player I know, only did the traitor quest on a single alt, to get the toy.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Except.......
    Gul'dan was one of the most well-received WoW villains in yeaarrrss.
    Sylvanus is considered by most players I talk to as a cringy mary sue and the people that like her are simps and waifu pillow collectors.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-06-03 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Received Infraction
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    Gul'dan was one of the most well-received WoW villains in yeaarrrss.
    Sylvanus is considered by most players I talk to as a cringy mary sue and the people that like her are simps and waifu pillow collectors.
    Well received VILLAIN yes. But never loved.

Sylvanas is not a Mary Sue, since nothing ever goes her way.

Anduin and Jaina, on the other hand, are text book Mary Sues.

if she's Gul'dan 2.0, then they're not doing a good job.

I liked Gul'dan.