10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luwo View Post
    Would be great if Trump condemns every murder in the US (more than 16,000 in 2018), he will not have time for other tweets.
    After his latest nonsense with that Executive Order, he probably won't be tweeting much of anything much longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account

I'd say first of all focus on the problems in your own country. Second of all, you don't call out racism. You show your anti-Trump sentiment. But like so many who do that, their "facts" about Trumps racism are sketchy to say the least. But everything is racism these days, everything is Trumps fault.
    Well, that's your opinion. For most of us it is clear what a racist shitweasel the president is. And don't you worry that i don't call out racism in my own country - i do that a lot. Sadly, in a globalized world politics doesn't end at the border, not only because the US is the most dominant country in the world and should be our closest ally, but also because trump is creating a new normal, that is also seeping into my country.

So, i'll still comment on american racism, but if you want to create a thread about systemic problems in Austria about racism, nationalism and anti-semitism, i'll gladly chime in. Go ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Being a cop is not a racial identity.

So no, false equivalence.

We can only fuckin' hope.

American police hurt more than they help.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking finally, someone found a decent use for K-Pop stan twitter.
    Have you looked into this officers record. I doubt it. I spent some time researching what this cop has dealt with in his 19 year career. He has been involved in some really bad situations and guess what it was with multiple races. This is a guy who was beat down by working in a shit neighborhood where people dont respect the badge. Now that ive actually done some research, I am betting this guy doesnt go to jail. He will be acquitted as an accidental death.

After his latest nonsense with that Executive Order, he probably won't be tweeting much of anything much longer.
    The discussion "platform" versus "publisher" will be renewed. And rightly so, I say. By editing content Twitter became a publisher.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunksee View Post
    Have you looked into this officers record.
    Yep. Thus far there have been 18 reported instances of complaints against his conduct as an officer submitted to his precinct prior to his on-camera murder of George Floyd.

This man deserves no sympathy. At all. He is a racist pig that deserves life in Gen Pop.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    He will be acquitted as an accidental death.
    How is that accidental? I hope you forgot your /s tag.

And rightly so, I say. By editing content Twitter became a publisher.
    They didn't edit anything, they were only fact checking.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    The discussion "platform" versus "publisher" will be renewed. And rightly so, I say. By editing content Twitter became a publisher.
    Adding something to the page displaying the tweet is not editing the tweet. None of Trumps tweet have been edited. Please don't lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Pannonian View Post
    Well, that's your opinion. For most of us it is clear what a racist shitweasel the president is. And don't you worry that i don't call out racism in my own country - i do that a lot. Sadly, in a globalized world politics doesn't end at the border, not only because the US is the most dominant country in the world and should be our closest ally, but also because trump is creating a new normal, that is also seeping into my country.

So, i'll still comment on american racism, but if you want to create a thread about systemic problems in Austria about racism, nationalism and anti-semitism, i'll gladly chime in. Go ahead.
    That "new normal" you are talking about? Aren't you the one making it normal? By doing exactly the same? If yo have problems with that, don't engage in the same behavior. The hypocrisy...

10+ Year Old Account
    That "new normal" you are talking about? Aren't you the one making it normal? By doing exactly the same? If yo have problems with that, don't engage in the same behavior. The hypocrisy...
    What you talking about? I help racism by calling out racists?

Are you one of these guys thinking racism goes away if we just keep quiet about it?

Adding something is not editing. None of Trumps tweet have been edited. Please don't lie.
    Deleting tweets? Deleting users? Shadow banning? And there have been Tweets edited, maybe not from Trump. Please get informed, but according to the "new normal" you so abhor that's isn't necessary. Oh the hypocrisy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh huh.

Did you know that as a publisher it immediately becomes liable for the content hosted on its website?

Meaning that they can be held legally liable for the shit Trump says on their platform, and have an even greater incentive to ban him from it.

Y'all aren't good at governating, are you?

What you talking about? I help racism by calling out racists?

Are you one of these guys thinking racism goes away if we just keep quiet about it?
    Racist in Chief for example... Ridiculing and demeaning the people you don't agree with, the new normal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deleting tweets? Deleting users? Shadow banning? And there have been Tweets edited, maybe not from Trump. Please get informed, but according to the "new normal" you so abhor that's isn't necessary. Oh the hypocrisy.
    Banning is still not editing content. And they have the right to ban someone, or don't you believe in private property? Didn't take you for a communist...

Would be great if Trump condemns every murder in the US (more than 16,000 in 2018), he will not have time for other tweets.
    Probably the only positive thing you've said here and you didn't even mean it.

Now that ive actually done some research, I am betting this guy doesnt go to jail.
    Said the Trumpist who was Pushing Conspiratorial BS and shilling Hydroxychloroquine which France Banned as a Coronavirus Treatment.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-05-29 at 11:14 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Racist in Chief for example... Ridiculing and demeaning the people you don't agree with, the new normal.
    Because he is a racist and is presiding over a horde of racists. Sorry, but do you require political correctness all of a sudden?

Would it be better if i call him "Inciter of melanom-indicated tensions"? You snowflakes are a weird bunch...

Uh huh.

Did you know that as a publisher it immediately becomes liable for the content hosted on its website?

Meaning that they can be held legally liable for the shit Trump says on their platform, and have an even greater incentive to ban him from it.

Y'all aren't good at governating, are you?
    And why would Twitter be liable for the content be a problem? It should be a blessing. Exaclty for the reason you mention.

Tweets are deleted by the users themselves at the behest of Twitter when they violate Twitter's TOS. Users aren't deleted, but their accounts are blocked if they refuse to delete those Tweets or continually engage in behavior that violates the TOS. Shadow banning isn't a thing.

Conspiracy theories are against forum rules, so you should probably stop, burner account.

American police hurt more than they help.
    That is extremely incorrect. You have any source of this claim?
    As far as I can tell, they help 99.999% of the time and hurt only 0.00001% of the time.
    That is 1 time going wrong in the millions of police interactions per day.

You are around 1000000% incorrect.
    It is very rare for someone to be SO WRONG, it is mathematically more incorrect than believing in flat earth.
    and the geek shall inherit the earth