I've got a bad feeling about this...

Calling it now... Blizzard is going to go back on the High elf costumization for the Void elf last minute, and say it was a mistake of miscomunication and some last minute calls being made. Void elves will not be getting normal skin tones. One last ''In your face, your never gonna get this'' borat style to all of your high elf dreams. Stay tuned for the shadowlands reveal event on june 9th

Nice, you made an account just to post that? And I thought -I- was pessimistic about Blizzard, holy cow.

Who hurt you?

Fools! all of you! You will see! you will all see! Blizz loves to subvert expectations. And teasing us and flunting high elves in our faces has been a pass time favorite of their since Wrath of the lich king. First giving the blood elves to the horde. then flunting the ''What if'' race in our faces just out of reach. You really think they are just gonna go back on all of this now? No no... It's too good to be true, They would never... ''The horde is there for you'' is how the june 9th stream event is gonna end.

I don't think I have ever seen someone using "fools"

What a sad world you live in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow.... I just.....

/10chars
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The sad thing is I genuinely think the same

What's "to good to be true" about those "high elves but not really high elves" void elf customisation? You still gonna have ugly hairstyles, edgy voice over a d in combat you will turn into purple poo. Yay, much high elf very wow. SO GOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    What's "to good to be true" about those "high elves but not really high elves" void elf customisation? You still gonna have ugly hairstyles, edgy voice over a d in combat you will turn into purple poo. Yay, much high elf very wow. SO GOOD!!!
    Hey, Assuming their not going to go back on this ((Which they will, let's be real here)) I'm still thankful taking what we get honestly. It's a good compremise and I can live with not being blonde... Don't think the hairstyles are ''that bad'' either. And it's not exactly like I'm gonna use my characters voice over in Rp or for transmog reasons either... The turning purple part is easy enough to ignore too. Not like I have my camera facing my characters face all the time when im fighting as it is. So I wont even see it half the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    I don't think I have ever seen someone using "fools"
    It's fallen a bit out of use in recent times.

I've always liked using nincompoop but I've never been 100% sure if that's UK only word or not.

5+ Year Old Account
    Feelings the builders of alt-realities!

My advice? Worry yourself about something else.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There is a megathread already devoted to this topic, it does not need further extraneous threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead