Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Four British neo-Nazis Jailed on Terrorism Charges

Cases like this make the idea of banning intolerant political parties a good idea.
    Violence and racewars always seem to be their end goal. It's the only way they can eliminate diversity or cohabitation.

The four members of National Action, a banned far-right protest group preparing for a "race war", have been sentenced at Birmingham Crown Court. Among those convicted were Mark Jones and his former girlfriend Alice Cutter, who once took part in a "Miss Hitler" beauty pageant.

'Miss Hitler' beauty pageant contestant jailed for part in neo-Nazi terror group

Alice Cutter was a member of National Action, a group that was dubbed a 'racist, anti-Semitic and homophobic organisation' by then Home Secretary Amber Rudd when it was banned in December 2016.
    A former Miss Hitler beauty pageant contestant has been jailed for three years for being part of a banned extreme right group.

Alice Cutter entered the twisted competition under the name of The Buchenwald Princess - a reference to a Second World War death camp, where 56,545 people were starved to death, executed or died of disease.

The 23-year-old exchanged hundreds of messages with members of hate group National Action, many of which were racist and anti-semitic.

Her ex-partner Mark Jones, a former member of the British National Party’s youth wing, was also convicted of being a member and was jailed for five-and-a-half years today.

Also convicted of the same offence were Garry Jack, from Shard End, and 19-year-old Connor Scothern, of Nottingham.

Today Jack was jailed for four-and-a-half years, while Scothern was handed an 18-month sentence.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Quote Originally Posted by Lady G View Post
    Alice Cutter, who once took part in a "Miss Hitler" beauty pageant.[/I]
    Lmao the more you know anyways pretty weak sentences they be out in no time.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Why are neonazi's always the fucking cringiest of people

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Is that a hand prosthetic or is he just holding that thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    ' Miss Hitler beauty pageant contestant'
    I have so many questions...

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have so many questions...
    Haha yeah i said the same thing.
    Do you hear the voices too?

4 down, tens of thousands left to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post

Because extremism attracts weirdos and social outcasts. It tells them it's not them who are fucked up in the head, it's everyone else.

It's the ultimate form of shifting the blame.

It was Sartre, I believe, who said -If the Jew didn't exist, the anti semite would invent it.

It's just fucked up, cringey people doing cringy shit. Unfortunately sometimes that cringey shit actually destroys the lives of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    I looked up her photos for science. Ew.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

10+ Year Old Account
    And nothing of value was lost.

Miss Hitler beauty pageant? First thing that came to mind;

What are they GUILTY of though? They didn't actually do anything, it's just claimed they are members of a group that hurts feelings. Meanwhile, BLM burns, smashes property, steals and assaults people and its "ok because they are upset"

Can anyone find video of these people stealing and vandalizing, or blocking a highway and attacking cars trying to pass? Throwing bricks at police? I can't. Help me out here.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-06-10 at 01:41 AM. Reason: Minor Trolling

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    What are they GUILTY of though? They didn't actually do anything, it's just claimed they are members of a group that hurts feelings. Meanwhile, BLM burns, smashes property, steals and assaults people and its "ok because they are upset"

Can anyone find video of these people stealing and vandalizing, or blocking a highway and attacking cars trying to pass? Throwing bricks at police? I can't. Help me out here.
    good old cruor white knighting for nazis when no one else will. defending the third reich at every turn. fyi nazi groups are outlawed in britian and germany. (i think they also are in france not sure about that.)
    Last edited by breadisfunny; 2020-06-09 at 07:56 PM.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are they GUILTY of though?
    Never heard of thoughtcrime? 1984 would be a nice home reading

OK boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    4 down, tens of thousands left to go.
    There is so few nazis now to think its that many just seem silly. Those that are nazi are just like antifa, kids that dont know better

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    They were convicted for being members of an outlawed terrorist organisation.

They were convinced under the same laws as members of ISIS or Al Qaeda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    There is so few nazis now to think its that many just seem silly. Those that are nazi are just like antifa, kids that dont know better
    oh really....there are plenty of nazi groups still kicking around.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    There are so few ISIS members now to think that it's many just seems silly. (Sorry had to fix your shit grammar). Those that are ISIS members are just like Neo Nazis, kids that don't know better.

See the problem with your massively retarded argument?

What are they GUILTY of though?
    A former Miss Hitler beauty pageant contestant has been jailed for three years for being part of a banned extreme right group.
    Being a part of a banned extremist group.

Would you be out here defending brown people for being arrested in the UK for their membership in ISIS?

Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    See above.

Reading articles, or at least the literal first sentence, before having a kneejerk reaction to defend Nazi's would generally be a pretty good idea.