Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    If they did it quietly, someone would complain how they aren't donating.
    Please show me single person/thread post complaining about PRIVATE COMPANY not donating to X charity/purpose.
    Anyway... what does gaming producer has to do with it?

If they announce it, someone complains about that too.
    Because all these huge companies are doing it to pay less taxes and show themselves to publicity as wholesome making shareholders happy.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    You can’t define the problem, you just call it systematic racism and wave off any facts that prove otherwise.

9 in unarmed black men were killed by police in 2019.
    19 unarmed white men were killed by police in 2019

Account for just population that means for every 1 white person killed 1.2 black men are killed.
    Once you account for violent interactions with police that discrepancy goes away.

In 2015 (haven’t found newer information) blacks killed 500 whites while whites only killed 160 blacks.
    If you account for population blacks kill 3 white people for every white person that kills a black person.

Total violent crimes blacks and whites are roughly even until you take in population then blacks are 3 times as likely to commit violence.

I don’t think the majority of blacks are racists, why do you think white people are?
    Jesus you are uninformed. The problems have been defined for years over policing, harsher punishments for the same crimes, the war on drugs being used as a tool to target minority’s even though there are equal or higher drug use across races, ect ect. Police killings are one small part of all the systematic problems.

And no one said that the majority of whites were racist that’s a straw man you made up and starting beating.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post

stop racism against ALL races!
    stop police inviolability!
    Well when people talk about racism and police brutality, 9/10 of the times it's about USA.

People talk like its a world thing when it's mostly in the USA the most fucked upp shit happens. It happens some times here in sweden and then it becomse a huge thing becuse it never happens here.

And why do it happen all the time in the USA....becuse the police have to be on the EDGE all the freaking time becuse every godamn person in that country can carry a gun. It's about making a decision in seconds or you may lose your life or your partner. Becuse that country thinks it's good to follow some paper that is 200+ years outdated and was made for muskets and not full auto rifles.

No, you just hate blizzard so blindly you can't see the difference between political and racial issues.
    Ah yes I'm the blind one. I'm the one that can't see the obvious PR stunt that will have 0 net cost due to tax write offs while managing to ape off a popular social movement that doesn't hurt their bottom line to support. No that's you bud.

I mean, that should once and for all solve racism, good job, back to developing games please.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Black lives matter; except the ones in China, where racial discrimination is a social norm. And I guess Asian lives don't matter either, what with the systemic oppression and violence faced by the people of Hong Kong. Oh and Muslims don't matter either, right Blizz? But the Uighur Muslims don't buy your games so they must not matter. Man, don't you fucking LOVE it when big, faceless, mega corporations pander?
    Uighur protests happened after Blitzhung incident.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    Why not add a video from http://www.pyongyangtimes.com.kp/ while you're at it? They're likely to be more trustworthy than something from Breitbart.

- - - Updated - - -

Same with you. We don't care about the Uncle Toms in the country. If people stop believing in gravity, that doesn't mean gravity ceases to exist. Same thing with systematic racism.
    Typical perpetuation of Alinsky method. "If I don't agree with it, you're crazy, a derogatory word (ie Uncle Tom), a conspiracy theorist etc.".

I will debate you anytime you'd like and we'll see how stable your straw mans and ad-homs are. Nothing I posted or said is conjecture. It is all provable. So either you don't know these things making you ignorant or you didn't even bother to watch the video / look making you intellectually dishonest. Which one is it?
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    Do me a favor, don't vote.
    Don't do that. You are upset but you are just giving him more ammo with a comeback like that, and end up looking bad to any neutral party reading your discussion. Focus on the topic and offer more examples to support your argument, then let him bury himself in front of everyone sane as he chooses to defend communist China.

Don't lose your cool, bud. That's how they win.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Can someone explain to me why only black lives matter, and not all lives together?

Sincerely, a confused european.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowyFanatic View Post
    Black lives matter; except the ones in China, where racial discrimination is a social norm. And I guess Asian lives don't matter either, what with the systemic oppression and violence faced by the people of Hong Kong. Oh and Muslims don't matter either, right Blizz? But the Uighur Muslims don't buy your games so they must not matter. Man, don't you fucking LOVE it when big, faceless, mega corporations pander?
    Holy whataboutisms, Batman! This one's a doozy!

Seriously, a company giving money to charity shouldn't be this damned controversial.

Well at least 2 of the funds are not built on lies. Hopefully they get the lion share of the $4m.

All this bs would sit with me better if these same companies haven't been laying off employees and these cities weren't laying off employees suddenly finding the time and effort to move around funds from police who are dealing with the dredges of society they created.

It's not virtue signalling. It's public relations and advertising. Businesses will try to get ahead of trends in order to profit from them or being slammed for being part of the patriarchy or white supremacy or whatever the excuse de jour is. And yes, I do think the Hong Kong debacle is an apt example in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Can someone explain to me why only black lives matter, and not all lives together?

Sincerely, a confused european.
    "President Barack Obama spoke to the debate between Black Lives Matter and All Lives Matter.[18] Obama said, "I think that the reason that the organizers used the phrase Black Lives Matter was not because they were suggesting that no one else's lives matter ... rather what they were suggesting was there is a specific problem that is happening in the African-American community that's not happening in other communities." He also said "that is a legitimate issue that we've got to address."[19]"

"All Lives Matter" completely ignores context in the name of comforting entitled people unable to accept that they're not alone on this planet. It's become a calling card of all the shitty groupings, such as KKK, Proud Boys, Neo-Nazis etc.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2020-06-12 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    Jesus you are uninformed. The problems have been defined for years over policing, harsher punishments for the same crimes, the war on drugs being used as a tool to target minority’s even though there are equal or higher drug use across races, ect ect. Police killings are one small part of all the systematic problems.

And no one said that the majority of whites were racist that’s a straw man you made up and starting beating.
    These protests are about police brutality. Stop attacking the straw man. If you want to talk about the war on drugs we can I’d rather we finish this discussion first. Why do you believe police are more brutal to African Americans when all available statistcs show otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post

Seriously, a company giving money to charity shouldn't be this damned controversial.

[IMG]
    You wouldn't say that if it was a charity you didn't agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Well when people talk about racism and police brutality, 9/10 of the times it's about USA.

People talk like its a world thing when it's mostly in the USA the most fucked upp shit happens. It happens some times here in sweden and then it becomse a huge thing becuse it never happens here.

And why do it happen all the time in the USA....becuse the police have to be on the EDGE all the freaking time becuse every godamn person in that country can carry a gun. It's about making a decision in seconds or you may lose your life or your partner. Becuse that country thinks it's good to follow some paper that is 200+ years outdated and was made for muskets and not full auto rifles.
    Sorry, but it isn't truth. Not so long ago in Poland, a guy was killed by getting tased over and over again on the police station, cops failed to erase their bodycam videos, but in the end, it didn't matter because NONE of them got prosecuted. There are many stories like that, but no one cares since victims were white and you couldn't make a race-bait out of it. Also, remember you do not need a gun to kill people ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Rune B View Post
    You wouldn't say that if it was a charity you didn't agree with.
    Whataboutisms, how surprising.

Another one for the list.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crookids View Post
    You can't be serious.... You just had a STEM walkout.. STEM. You had a teacher fired because he didn't want to give black students good grades automatically due to the Floyd situation. You had a scientist who was fired who questioned if COVID was spreading in the black community because of hygiene. You had a political scientist fired for saying that the riots may lead to Republicans winning. This guys job was literally market research for Democrats... and he's telling Democrats how to win. Fired. You had another scientist fired for stating the riots and protests will cause COVID spread. You had another scientist fired for stating racism is not more dangerous than COVID.
    So you don’t have any actual links for scientist being fired for there findings or even names? I’m gonna take your vague mussing with a huge grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post

It doesn't. You've been lied to. However, you can change that by looking at the FBI crime statistics and analytics. They're public record. Ironically, they're a lot like your country's when looking at crime statistics broken down by race.

Also, you have absolutely no idea about this country which is why people like you should really just keep quiet about foreign affairs. All you're doing is helping to parrot misinformation and lies acting exactly how you claim to despise. For example, you aren't able to just walk around with guns here and a majority of the gun violence occurs in the states with the strictest gun control policies.

All your wokeness has led to a rise in rape crime in your country. Maybe you should worry more about that and less about virtue signaling. This is why Sweden is the laughing stock of the world as you get buried and replaced in your own country by regressive ideology. Luckily you still have people there that are fighting for what's right. When you finally get your way, it will be just like here considering these 'incidents' keep happening in the areas ruled by the policies you advocate for.
    Spike Flail - US Mal'Ganis | Currently 11/11 M | Art by ElyPop

Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    Holy whataboutisms, Batman! This one's a doozy!

Yeah them whataboutisms right? Those Hong Kong Protestors never experienced police brutality.

I guess you could argue the police in that picture didn't put his knee on her neck.