Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    They're slowly adding in options that people have been asking for ages. Though Demo lock is still sat without Meta, a game play style and iconic ability that people have been wanting to return, and a play style which is far more enjoyable for todays content style.

There is some good changes for demo in this patch, but it doesnt fix issues that are at the base level of the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What a mature comment one would make when talking about a video game.
    Do they have a problem with actually needing to be in LoS of targets???

Still no rework of Arms mastery. What a shitshow these class devs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    Still no rework of Arms mastery. What a shitshow these class devs are.
    Mortal Strike, Cleave, and Ravager inflict Deep Wounds, dealing [ 60% of Attack Power ] Bleed damage over 6 sec 12 sec and increasing the damage the enemy takes from you by []%. Warrior - Arms Spec. Warrior - Arms Spec.

I subtly underlined the mastery change, not sure why it would need now a full rework..

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Factions
    Shadowlands
    • The Wild Hunt - Name changed from "Night Fae" to "The Wild Hunt". Ardenweald
    Is this a joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coraline Bat View Post
    They're slowly adding in options that people have been asking for ages. Though Demo lock is still sat without Meta, a game play style and iconic ability that people have been wanting to return, and a play style which is far more enjoyable for todays content style.

There is some good changes for demo in this patch, but it doesnt fix issues that are at the base level of the class.
    I don't think Meta will come back at all simply cause of Demon Hunters. The rest is easier for them to add back, but god knows if it will be balanced enough to be worth using.

Any chance to see gladiator spec for warrior someday?
    One of the fewer good thinks in wod

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    I don't think Meta will come back at all simply cause of Demon Hunters. The rest is easier for them to add back, but god knows if it will be balanced enough to be worth using.
    They can keep the same and just call it Empowerment or something. Could make it a talent or CD or justsomething. I miss having the utility and the flare it provided more than the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Did SMF always have a movement speed increase?
    Movement speed bonus is new and 8% damage increase seems a little bit low. Back in cata SMF gave you a 30% all damage boost, 15% off-hand damage boost and 15% execute bonus and in a later patch off-hand damage was increased to 20%. In MoP damage boost and off-hand damage was increased to 35% and execute bonus removed. In WoD TG and SMF were merged into crazed berserker with 30% damage bonus and 50% off-hand damage for SMF.

I don't see how a 8% damage boost is enough for SMF to compete with TG. TG in WotLK had a 5% hit penalty which was later replaced with a 10% damage debuff that was also removed in cata. In WotLK and cata SMF was better than TG for like the first raid tier because TG lacked haste and was rage starved. Once you got some haste TG was better and scaled better. SMF hadn't rage problems to begin with and with additional haste you were constantly rage capped and didn't scale as good as TG with better gear. So SMF couldn't compete long term with TG with a 30% damage boost back in WotLK to WoD and now it should compete with just a 8% damage increase?

5% damage increase is great but doesn't outweigh the damage difference. At the moment it looks like it'll be the same as with frost 2h. It's back but can't compete with its alternative.

Meh, I don’t appreciate SMF being brought back. Let frost death knights have their frost dw back, and let fury remain the class for 2 big ass weapons.

15+ Year Old Account
    flametongue weapon elemental, restoration, initial: Imbue your weapon with the element of fire for 60 min, causing each of your attacks to deal [ 2.6% of attack power or 1 ] additional fire damage. Enhancement: Imbue your off-hand weapon with the element of fire for 60 min, causing each of your off-hand attacks to deal [ 2.6% of attack power or 1 ] additional fire damage. Requires one-handed axes, two-handed axes, one-handed maces, two-handed maces, staves, fist weapons, daggers. Weapon imbue. Weapon imbue. Instant.
    do i see the word "two-handed" before the words maces and axes????? I do!!! !!!!

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    these maps looks awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    As someone who main'd an enhance shaman from vanilla-Cata, I don't want 2h back. It wouldn't even fit in with maelstrom weapon. What possible justification is there for 2h enhance other than nostalgia or "they could"?? There really isn't any reason to ever make that a thing again. Enhance is built around DW and has been a thing ever since TBC. If you're going to hopefully wish for something that hasn't been a thing since vanilla, then I wish you the best of luck.

Enhancement
    Windfury Weapon Imbue your main-hand weapon with the element of Wind. Each hit for 30 min. Each main-hand attack has a 25% chance to trigger two extra attacks, dealing [ 10.8% of Attack Power ] Physical damage each. Requires One-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Axes, One-Handed Maces, Two-Handed Maces, Staves, Fist Weapons, Daggers. Shaman - Enhancement Spec. Shaman - Enhancement Spec. Instant.

Dont know if this is just a error but dosent it says Two hand maces and two hand axes ?