1.5 hours in so far so good. Not really familiar with the first one so not that close to the characters. the fact that you play as abby in the second scene doesnt bother me all all. Seems fine to have 2 plotlines develop and meeting in the end

For the life of me I still don't understand the last of us being popular, it was such a snorefest and even though the characters had development they sucked so bad to begin and end with.

Quote Originally Posted by Babadoo View Post
    This story is a leftie cuck dream and shits on everything first game was. So yeah it's shit. Look at people's reviews on metacritic, you are in a shit minority.
    If you actually play the game you would realise 99% is ruthlessly killing shit and reading letters to santa by kids asking for a gun so his dad isn't so sad anymore.

The sexuality stuff is maybe 1 to two scenes at most in a 30+ hour game. Get a grip

so since there is all this talk about resetera forums - i went and found the spoiler thread itself, rather then twitter hot takes.

we must be reading different threads or something, cause while opinions in a thread are divided, I'm not seeing the hatred or any of that stuff. I'm seeing people debating and analyzing although

if there is anyone that seems out of character based on these spoilers, to me - its Tommy. of all people. but again, i didn't play through yet, so maybe his early experiences justify the change of character? PTSD has been known to turn people's personalities 180 before

edited to add

interesting debate is happening over Abby killing Joel AFTER he saves her life and how its shitty, and yet.. I keep thinking about that scene in Winter Soldier, the fight between Tony and Steve when Steve is trying to defend Bucky and Tony goes "I don't care, he killed my mom" and... it rung true then. still rings true with Abby, to me.

I do wish that this tendency for adding more and more explicit sex scenes into video games would die down already. its uncomfortable enough live action, with uncanny valley of video game animations its just... ugh.. I'll just walk away till its over, thanks. (and before any accusation - i mean that about EVERY sex scene in a video game ever. Geralt and his ladies? yep, get it away from me. anything in Mass Effect, including that one scene with Cora that was animated by former ND animator /shudder doesn't matter who is in a scene, its just... weird for me. but.. i admit that its probably mainly a me problem.
    Last edited by Witchblade77; 2020-06-19 at 06:50 PM.

Also the people saying this game is full of SJW because it has a muscluer female character in it.

Tell me which part of the 2020 SJW guide says to make said female character have clear mental issues and gets bossed around by a white dude?

It would be laughable if not tragic how misinformed you lot are because you read a hot take on a scene online.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Also the people saying this game is full of SJW because it has a muscluer female character in it.

Tell me which part of the 2020 SJW guide says to make said female character have clear mental issues and gets bossed around by a white dude?

It would be laughable if not tragic how misinformed you lot are because you read a hot take on a scene online.
    No, it's full SJW because they killed the "toxic white male" hero of the first game, and replaced him with a manly woman who appeals to both biological women and transgenders, and is also ugly as fuck and thus she can't be objectified by the "male gaze".
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-06-19 at 06:55 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post

According to resetera, this game is anti sjw in its treatment towards the minorities and will create alt right nazis! You cant make this stuff up

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Totally. I, who haven't purchased the game, went to Metacritic and gave it a savage 0/10 because I think Abby has too many muscles.

Clearly, my voice as a consumer has been heard and my informed opinion on the game shall help others make informed decisions.

Man, people are fucking clowns.
    I haven't seen any reviews like that so far. Maybe because I know how to filter out and ignore the bullshit ones.

You're trying to sell a fake agenda here. I've mostly seen criticism of the story and stale gameplay.

Why are you so butthurt trying to defend a company that forced crunches on their employees, and even mishandled paying them properly?

Not to mention how they took advice from Anita Sarkeesian, a rancid bitch that helped throw a game developer into suicide over false allegations.

if you rate it a 10/10 i don't believe you. Alternatively if you rate it a 0/10 i do not believe you. Anywhere between 4/5 to 8/9 then ill start taking a look at the review. The high review scores form critics are worthless to me, they have to rate it high to make sure they keep getting review copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    According to resetera, this game is anti sjw in its treatment towards the minorities and will create alt right nazis! You cant make this stuff up
    I can see why. This game will probably red pill a bunch of normies after they play it and hate the writing and the characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    if you rate it a 10/10 i don't believe you. Alternatively if you rate it a 0/10 i do not believe you. Anywhere between 4/5 to 8/9 then ill start taking a look at the review. The high review scores form critics are worthless to me, they have to rate it high to make sure they keep getting review copies.
    My man! One of the people who understand the world.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-06-19 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Malix Farwin View Post
    they have to rate it high to make sure they keep getting review copies.
    Wrong. Provide 1 example of Sony ever denying a review code due to a poor score. Why did all the pubs that trashed Days Gone get review codes using your shitty logic?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Or, better yet, you find a reviewer you like and who's tastes closely match yours and go with their opinion. It's too easy to taint user review sites.
    Oh of course. This 100%. I've already got a couple that I wait for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Wrong. Provide 1 example of Sony ever denying a review code due to a poor score. Why did all the pubs that trashed Days Gone get review codes using your shitty logic?
    Oh please, dude. Try using logic and common sense. No one gives content to critics who bash their game as it deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Stardrift View Post
    I haven't seen any reviews like that so far. Maybe because I know how to filter out and ignore the bullshit ones.

You're trying to sell a fake agenda here. I've mostly seen criticism of the story and stale gameplay.

Why are you so butthurt trying to defend a company that forced crunches on their employees, and even mishandled paying them properly?

Not to mention how they took advice from Anita Sarkeesian, a rancid bitch that helped throw a game developer into suicide over false allegations.
    Congrats you read r/kia.

For the rest of the sane world we don't make up facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Oh please, dude. Try using logic and common sense. No one gives content to critics who bash their game as it deserves.
    I don't see any providing.

Congrats you read r/kia.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not worth my time looking shit up for you. Not that you would be interested anyway.

Congrats you read r/kia.
    Holy shit...is that still even a fucking thing?

Congrats you read r/kia.

- - - Updated - - -

LMFAO. Go back to Twitter, dude. That's just sad.

It's not worth my time looking shit up for you. Not that you would be interested anyway.
    You want to make a statement as a fact, the burden of proof is on you.

If you can't name one instance of Sony denying a review code due to a game reviewing poorly we're done with this debate and you're on the losing end. Sorry but that's how it works in the real world, if you can't prove your statements they are treated like the bs they are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Holy shit...is that still even a fucking thing?
    ofc it's the polar opposite of resetera and I guess we need both to balance the universe while all of us sane people orbit between their ridiculousness.

Don't try and reason with this guy. In fact, I've found trying to reason with anyone on this site is fucking painful. They all have the exact same mindsets as the soylent self hating white cucks on Twitter.

The only time they're not loathing themselves for their skin colour is when they get the mighty feeling they're epically pwning someone on an online forum when they start spouting "GiVE mE LiNKs" when they lose an argument.

And when you do provide links, they start nitpicking and accusing the website for being rightwing.

I saw there was some transgender thing in it and thats a hard pass from me.