Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    My first thought was druid and warlock, but I think I'd drop warlock for mage so I can teleport anywhere.

Mage and priest sounds like the best because you could act like a prophet and scam people but I wouldn't want to live that way so... Mage and rogue! There would be no place you can't explore <3

Mage and priest.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Demon hunter for chance at having immorality.
    Opportunities for immorality are plentiful. No need to become a demon hunter for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    Probably Warlock/Mage + Rogue

First definitely Druid because damn... Rejuvenation? The other healing spells? You are basically immortal and you can fly. Or Shaman cause of ankh.

Second? Mage because so much utility. Priest cause of mindcontrol. Or Monk cause of amazing body and being at peace with yourself.
    Altough Warlock has the potential to become immortal too, the whole burning souls doesn't sit well with me^^

Asshole Version: DK. Spread a plague heal it up as the druid (well he can't really cure diseases but IRL he probably could) -> STONKS

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid and Mage. It was a really tough choice for me between Mage and Paladin (yeah, Druid is the one that was non-negotiable to me). The ability to draw upon nature and influence it with my will alone? I would probably wind up holing up in some remote forest, and taking advantage of the ability to teleport to sustain myself when it comes to keeping stocked on any modern amenities I want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scottyjscizzle View Post
    Demon hunter for chance at having immorality, and druid so i could turn into a cat and clean my gooch.
    You don't need any fantasy powers for that first one...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Mage and Shaman

Teleporting and portals are unbelievably useful and powerful. Add in the ability to create freezing effects, fire, and random bolts of energy? Oh, and creation of tasty food and drink is a bonus. TIME MANIPULATION TOO?!?!?!?

Then throw in full mastery and manipulation of those basic elements to the Nth degree......and.....self resurrection, healing, and the ability to do those things for other people too? Yeah. Unstoppable.

I would have the ability to go anywhere and do anything without any outside aid. Completely, 100% self-sufficient, immortal, and with the ability to also give those benefits to anyone I choose.

Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    Mage and priest.

Opportunities for immorality are plentiful. No need to become a demon hunter for that.
    lol! I meant Immortality, but gonna leave it.

mage and shaman, reincarnation, healing others, lots of pewpew and spell stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    mage, mainly for teleport to anywhere and food on demand :P

I gotta go with mage and probably druid as well. If we go by the capabilities of mages in lore (which goes far beyond the 3 dalaran main schools), you can practically do most casting stuff already, including all the utility and even time manipulation. Druid rounds it up by being able to shapeshift and therefore giving you the physical edge and call upon nature as non-formalized magic, including healing. Not to mention all the dream walking stuff.

Shadow, warlocks, demon hunter and dk have too many draw backs and warrior would be the most boring thing ever. I also hate to rely on others by constant begging, so shaman is out as well. Rogue is kinda cool with shadow manipulation ninja stuff and stealth but most of that can be found in druid as well if need be. Not a fan of the faith based classes in general as well, which further rules out priest and paladin. Monk is pure cringe.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Warrior and hunter.

Fighting things and knowing how to shoot guns and bows would be pretty amazing.

limited by gameplay or by lore ?

gameplay : demon hunter-mage

Lore : warlock - demon hunter

Warlock and Paladin.

Honestly, you would have a crazy array of abilities to have awesome life, and also be fully capable of resisting death. Plus, you'd have even more power over your demons, being able to defeat them one-on-one should they manage to break free of your control!

Assuming you HAVE to be religious to be a Paladin, though...

Probably Warlock and... Warrior? I feel like you could comfortably build a place in the world for yourself. You'd just have to be a bit more careful about picking unnecessary fights.

I guess rogue and demon hunter...

Rogue for being able to turn invisible to do whatever I want and demon hunter for that immortality and agelessness.

mage is obvious, especially if you aren't limited to strictly ingame magic.

second one is trickier tho.
    being able to pick warrior/hunter/monk for the physical abilities would be nice, hunter probably has the best sideperks for IRL.
    being able to pick druid/priest/pala for dispells/cure disease would be nice, pala probably best if you can get autobubble.
    DK/DH/lock have some nice advantages but they come with massive drawbacks too that aren't worth it unless you want to become an evil overlord.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laughingjack View Post
    and demon hunter for that immortality and agelessness.
    don't forget the awesome benefit of hearing angry voices in your head telling you to kill people too!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellobolis View Post
    mage is obvious, especially if you aren't limited to strictly ingame magic.

second one is trickier tho.
    being able to pick warrior/hunter/monk for the physical abilities would be nice, hunter probably has the best sideperks for IRL.
    being able to pick druid/priest/pala for dispells/cure disease would be nice, pala probably best if you can get autobubble.
    DK/DH/lock have some nice advantages but they come with massive drawbacks too that aren't worth it unless you want to become an evil overlord.

- - - Updated - - -

don't forget the awesome benefit of hearing angry voices in your head telling you to kill people too!
    Worked retail for four years before I wouldn't be able to tell the difference. Besides your never alone if your friends live in your head.