Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    well that's kinda cool.

I guess if you wanna gear up an alt quickly. Maybe...
    Last edited by SinR; 2020-06-19 at 01:44 AM. Reason: I guess I double posted but really didnt mean to. Oh well. Here,have a Banana

Awesome leveling for 110-120
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

I'm looking forward to a flood of 120s with 430 ilvl, 0 azerites, 0 neck levels, 0 essences, 0 corruptions and no cloak - super ready for Shadowlands!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasparde View Post
    I'm looking forward to a flood of 120s with 430 ilvl, 0 azerites, 0 neck levels, 0 essences, 0 corruptions and no cloak - super ready for Shadowlands!
    and I'm looking forward to the flood of elitists screaming bloody murder over someone that just dinged 120 doing a Mythic 0
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

I am impressed as the uberprofessional players not recognized the extremely low ilvl in TW dungeons (TW roughly equal with the hc version of the given insta. The overall ilvl was lower than the NORMAL! loot in those instances. Therefore they turned to be hard or with good gear just timeconsuming and boring...When I pointed out on the official forums, I got banned as "inappropriate language" because I asked "is it intended or you guys just f****d up again?")

Quote Originally Posted by joebob42 View Post
    It should be heroic like the mythic dungeon week.
    id enjoy it while you can. i have a feeig throwing gear at people for doing basically nothing is over in shadowlands.