Thread: I love 8.3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by xeddin View Post
    Honestly I have no idea why everyone hates this patch so much.

I think the corruption system is great, you get some cool effects at a cost - but...get a higher level cloak and you can minimize those costs. I don't see the problem.

I was able to gear up quickly through mythic + and sell horrific vision runs. I made about 7 million gold and got my Brutosaur, never even killed a single raid boss on mythic but yet was able to get geared enough to sell a service many times, for a lot of gold.

I genuinely had more fun with this patch than many others and it has kept me interested.
    Cool. Some people genuinely think McDonald's hamburgers are great. Most people know better, but if you think McDonald's is great, then enjoy.

I think it's a mediocre patch, but I am absolutely itching to get back into raiding and finally get to spend a ton of time in Nyalotha.

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Cool. Some people genuinely think McDonald's hamburgers are great. Most people know better, but if you think McDonald's is great, then enjoy.
    I don't know what's worse, your food analogy or the fact you think your opinion is better than others with "most people know better" crap.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing