10+ Year Old Account
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2...imate_Edition/

Free for a limited time, but with a disclaimer that if you get it for free then it won't drop trading cards

BBR with that sneaky edit two minutes before my post!

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Would say Momodora: Reverie Under The Moonlight is worth it if you haven't gotten it from another bundle and enjoy 2d adventure games.

Green Man Gaming has various packs up ranging from $0.25 to $3.00 it looks like and each one has two games in it.

https://www.greenmangaming.com/bundles

Tier 1 Pack 01
    Price: $0.24

• Canyon Capers in Collection
    • Three Dead Zed in Collection
    Tier 2 Pack 02
    Price: $0.24

• Biozone
    • Huntsman: The Orphanage
    Tier 3 Pack 03
    Price: $1.25

• Rocket Knight
    • Tower 57
    Tier 4 Pack 04

• Beat Cop
    • Corporate Lifestyle Simulator in Collection
    Tier 5 Pack 05

• Beyond Eyes
    • Puzzle Chronicles
    Tier 6 Pack 06
    Price: $2.52

• InnerSpace
    • Next Up Hero
    Tier 7 Pack 07
    Price: $1.88

• Quarantine
    • Super Cloudbuilt
    Tier 8 Pack 08

• Dead Age
    • Stable Orbit - Build your own space station
    Tier 9 Pack 09

• Stable Orbit
    • Teleglitch: Die More Edition in Collection
    Tier 10 Pack 10

• Adrift
    • Magicka in Collection
    Tier 11 Pack 11
    • Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword
    • This War of Mine
    Tier 12 Pack 12
    Price: $1.63
    • Toybox Turbos *
    • War Tech Fighters
    Tier 13 Pack 13
    Price: $1.63

• Evil Genius
    • Toybox Turbos
    Tier 14 Pack 14
    Price: $0.87

• Numba Deluxe in Collection
    • Space Ribbon
    Tier 15 Pack 15
    Price: $1.88

• Aporia: Beyond The Valley
    • LEGO Batman
    Tier 16 Pack 16

• Peregrin
    • The Little Acre

10+ Year Old Account
    Styx: Master of Shadows is a pretty decent stealth game if you care for those. Well worth the price for that tier itself

The rest of the bundle is pretty bad though, at least imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fanatical pick and mix bundle https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-an...m_medium=email

There's a wishlist game I could get for a buck but can't because my bank is stupid. Oh well.

...Or not, my bank let me buy from there now? Huh.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2020-06-24 at 10:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Worth it for Detention alone.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Steam summer sale is now LIVE!

be sure to explore your queue for the trading cards.
    Or craft badges for more cards.

Steam summer sale has begun, and I'm actually seeing some good deals this year imo.

- - - Updated - - -

Steam summer sale is now LIVE!

be sure to explore your queue for the trading cards.
    Or craft badges for more cards.
    great minds, something something

And it's down.

card award for exploring wasnt working either - guess they took it down to fix it quick.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that was overall disappointing. On the fence about Archage. Looks fun, my work friends are really into it. But it looks like one of those games that you're gonna have to spend a hundred bucks on DLC, and from what I'm reading, that was also a massive lie from the devs. Other than that, FF15 maybe, though I haven't been into new Final Fantasies. But Square Enix also has SaGa SCARLET GRACE: AMBITIONS, which intrigues me. Hades and Skul: The Hero Slayer also interest me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man these deals just aren't what they used to be. I remember back in the day like 08' you'd look forward to the summer sale because there was crazy deals on blockbuster games. Now you see rehashed deals that were the same sale price a few months ago. Was hoping to get RDR2 for $30 or less but it's $48.99 right now. I'm not let down as this trend of mediocre deals has been a thing for a few years, but I keep convincing myself that steam will have a great sale again.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Perhaps I'm just in a bad mood, but I don't even want to visit this thread during sale events, because it's always DAE SALE SUCKS? whenever a sale happens. You do realize that Steam doesn't set the prices, and that most of us have already bought the big discounted games twelve sales ago? It's fine to not find anything and be disappointed by that, but the constant negativity makes me want to avoid this thread when it's active...

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    Man these deals just aren't what they used to be. I remember back in the day like 08' you'd look forward to the summer sale because there was crazy deals on blockbuster games. Now you see rehashed deals that were the same sale price a few months ago. Was hoping to get RDR2 for $30 or less but it's $48.99 right now. I'm not let down as this trend of mediocre deals has been a thing for a few years, but I keep convincing myself that steam will have a great sale again.
    It's going to be a long time for RDRII to be cheap on sale, best you could have gotten was 38 bucks a month or two ago on epic. Look how long GTAV was nearly full price.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    Perhaps I'm just in a bad mood, but I don't even want to visit this thread during sale events, because it's always DAE SALE SUCKS? whenever a sale happens. You do realize that Steam doesn't set the prices, and that most of us have already bought the big discounted games twelve sales ago? It's fine to not find anything and be disappointed by that, but the constant negativity makes me want to avoid this thread when it's active...
    Right, it's so damn annoying constantly hearing this. I come here to see what some people picked up from the sale or what's a good deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time there's a big sale, I usually snag a few cheap games from my wishlist. This time it was The.Thend.End, One Person Story, Herald, and Amphora. I don't remember what any of them are about anymore but they were all under $5 and obviously at some point I was interested enough to add them. I also picked up A Plague Tale because I've heard it is really good, even though it was $16.

I removed a bunch of other stuff on my wishlist because I figured if I haven't bought it after 4857045 sales have passed, I'm probably not going to. Now the majority of my wishlist is "Coming Soon" stuff.

I had 5k points when I logged in for some reason, so I grabbed the 1st rank summer badge, an animated profile background that probably I'll never use but whatever, and an animated avatar border because GUYS IT MATCHED SO WELL

Like, c'mon, it's perfect.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Every time there's a big sale, I usually snag a few cheap games from my wishlist. This time it was The.Thend.End, One Person Story, Herald, and Amphora. I don't remember what any of them are about anymore but they were all under $5 and obviously at some point I was interested enough to add them. I also picked up A Plague Tale because I've heard it is really good, even though it was $16.

I removed a bunch of other stuff on my wishlist because I figured if I haven't bought it after 4857045 sales have passed, I'm probably not going to. Now the majority of my wishlist is "Coming Soon" stuff.

I had 5k points when I logged in for some reason, so I grabbed the 1st rank summer badge, an animated profile background that probably I'll never use but whatever, and an animated avatar border because GUYS IT MATCHED SO WELL

I had 12k points and then 0 points and now I'm up to 12k points again lol.... no clue.

I have some stuff on my wishlist I might pick up, mostly building stuff and maybe elite dangerous: horizons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post

That does look nice.

I had 28k points leftover from previous events apparently, so I just instantly maxed out the badge. Not sure what else to spend them on.

I haven't even bought any games yet.. There's some pretty good discounts on games I want too, so this is looking to be a nice sale
    Last edited by Temp name; 2020-06-26 at 05:40 AM.

This sale now really forces me to go through all the bundles I bought when I was bored during the Corona lockdown and hand in the keys, to avoid buying stuff I already have. First World Problems.

[e] Some leftover keys. Please drop me a PM if you're interested in any of these (also multiple ones). Some are from older bundles, and I think I've offered them already here with noone interested, but maybe someone's now.

DUCKGAME
    Her Story
    Pony Island
    ARMA Gold Edition
    Kholat
    Primal Carnage: Extinction
    Magicka
    Machinarium Collector's Edition
    Jump Stars
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
    No Time To Explain Remastered
    Psychonauts (x2)
    WRC 7 FIA World Rally Championship
    Project CARS 2 + Japanese Cars Bonus Pack
    Undertale (not entirely sure this one still works)
    Hollow Knight
    Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
    The Witness
    SUPERHOT
    Killing Floor 2
    Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
    Jackbox Party Pack 2
    Stick Fight: The Game
    Broken Age
    Brutal Legend
    Worms Revolution
    Last edited by Frostfred; 2020-06-27 at 06:40 AM.