Page 32 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Sorry, but the claim that Preach didn't know is not credible at all. Sco knew, they all knew. Preach is only distancing himself now because it's all come out in the open. In fact Taliesen even said on stream today that Preach knew.
    But if Taliesin knows that preach knew, then tali knew as well, otherwise it's just an accusation. Oh boy.
    Last edited by Lei; 2020-06-25 at 05:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Josh and Sascha are different people.
    ye thats exackly what i mean -_-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    But if Taliesin knows that preach knew, then tali knew as well, otherwise it's just an accusition. Oh boy.
    only poor Asmonbald didnt knew because no other streamer likes him ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    I knew he was a creep and all, but he really went super saiyan 4 with this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye thats exackly what i mean -_-
    Oh, my bad :P

10+ Year Old Account
    It's even better when you realize this was caused by people getting their lives ruined by false claims.
    Oh yeah, like cristiano ronaldo, completely ruined, or Neymar, also completely ruined.

Give it a year or two tops. Everyone will forget and he will be able to continue his life even though he might have commited a crime.

Outside of a video of the act, people will doubt ANY evidence that the victim bring forth. That how it always has been with this sort of accusation.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    In fact Taliesen even said on stream today that Preach knew.
    How does he know?

Quote Originally Posted by Great Destiny Man View Post
    I mean it's the context of the whole thread so no I don't think I will be sushing thanks.
    If you can't understand the context of what a comment is communicating, how could you possibly provide any worthwhile insight?

I wasn't talking about the entirety of the thread, I was making a very specific point that you misconstrued

Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Method is a raiding group, right? They have a CEO? And a co CEO? What happened to raid leaders?
    WoW became a job, that's what.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluvs View Post
    Oh yeah, like cristiano ronaldo, completely ruined, or Neymar, also completely ruined.

Give it a year or two tops. Everyone will forget and he will be able to continue his life even though he might have commited a crime.

Outside of a video of the act, people will doubt ANY evidence that the victim bring forth. That how it always has been with this sort of accusation.
    Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, and all the normal people who have been thrown out of schools because someone made the claim.

Johnny Depp, Kevin Spacey, and all the normal people who have been thrown out of schools because someone made the claim.
    The johnny depp one is so sad, turns out she was the one abusing.... good lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    The johnny depp one is so sad, turns out she was the one abusing.... good lord.
    It gets worse when you realize Heard didn't lose anything while Depp lost millions in contracts.

Quote Originally Posted by Morssoe View Post
    How does he know?
    Yeah I gotta love that implication here, even though I think the reaction from preach seems a bit over the top to begin with. I skimmed through his video and some of his blubbering was pure drama nonsene, like "how can you trust working other people ever again"; oh woe is me.. like he is the fucking vicitim here.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    If you can't understand the context of what a comment is communicating, how could you possibly provide any worthwhile insight?

I wasn't talking about the entirety of the thread, I was making a very specific point that you misconstrued
    Not really you say its "harmless" based on this and several other factors but it being outside of work venues absolutely does not make it harmless.

If you disagree with me that's fine, but it's quite clear the point you're trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Yeah I gotta love that implication here, even though I think the reaction from preach seems a bit over the top to begin with. I skimmed through his video and some of his blubbering was pure drama nonsene, like "how can you trust working other people ever again"; oh woe is me.. like he is the fucking vicitim here.
    Preach's whole family lives off of "this", and streaming. Her wife is the manager, community manager, business manager. If stuff like this reaches preach, then they are pretty much done financially. He, his wife, and the 2 little kids. That's quite a drama if you ask me. He is completely right with his statement.

It gets worse when you realize Heard didn't lose anything while Depp lost millions in contracts.
    It's because our society seems to believe that women cannot be abusers. I believe history itself can prove that wrong.

Amber Heard's Lawyer And Team Have Quit The Lawsuit Against Johnny Depp
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/254...st-johnny-depp

Quote Originally Posted by vipers View Post
    Amber Heard's Lawyer And Team Have Quit The Lawsuit Against Johnny Depp
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/254...st-johnny-depp
    Unfortunately that doesn't bring back the lost contracts.

I'm not very sympathetic with Spacey with the whole coming out as a deflection to the accusations(which really pissed off the LGBTQ community).

Depp situation was indeed shitty though.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    In this thread: apologists for bad behavior.
    I'm a crazy taco.

That's the problem when you don't mature before you pursue an online career.