Page 69 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So far no raider has left the guild.

This was taken this morning and spans almost 48hrs.. the blank spaces next to date indicate people who left guild, changed server/faction, AND/OR changed character name. Yes, some people have joined... but the list of blanks that left is not small or trivial and I expect that more are coming.
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    So far no raider has left the guild.
    Fragnance, Meeres, Nnogga, Gingi, Naowh...

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    i mean it is likely Josh did a lot of scummy shit, no question. But you've talked about basically believing every post that was made against him, as if people don't make shit up or just want to pile on and tear someone down. If these things were indeed taking place and Method was supporting a rapist of underage girls then yeah they are fucked and the dude should be in jail. But what is happening is a quick witch hunt and tearing down of an organization without all of the information being known.
    All you had to do was watch his stream for like an hour minimum and he would literally say things like "I have pictures on my computer that the FBI would arrest me for" or "all women are whores and deserve to die" and then just be like "haha just jokes tho" and people would laugh it off with the Method logo plastered right next to his face. It was that obvious, and anyone who has seen his stream, or seen the stream he did with Poopernoodle where he pulled a knife on her and threatened her with it, knows this. Which is why it makes it even more ridiculous that an organization like Method who has been friends with him for years and knows him better than any of us is claiming they had no idea. They would have had to have been the actual stupidest people in the universe for that to be true. And that, ultimately, is why people are severing their ties with Method.
    Last edited by Flower Milk; 2020-06-26 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post

This was taken this morning and spans almost 48hrs.. the blank spaces next to date indicate people who left guild, changed server/faction, AND/OR changed character name. Yes, some people have joined... but the list of blanks that left is not small or trivial and I expect that more are coming.
    Random question, but why would some leaves show up and others not.

Quote Originally Posted by Aflakk47 View Post
    Sorry to pick you out specifically for this, but while yes, 'innocent until proven guilty' is something that gets ignored far too often, another well-known one liner that you all seem to forget when typing that is 'Better safe than sorry'. Everything should've been immediately put on hold until an investigation had occurred (like they're doing with Sascha, after-the-fact). I can't find any reason to fault companies/individuals from jumping ship at this time because, honestly, if it happened at my place of work/within my group of friends, I would drop them immediately as well.

Especially with Josh (who I did watch stream highlights from posted by Kungozai on youtube), he got banned from twitch immediately after Poopernoodle's visit and subsequent breakdown on her stream afterwards, which neither of them have publicly spoken about until she revealed what happened during that trip. That should've been enough of a flag to at least temporarily suspend him from participating in RWF events, since they were actively pushing that side of the competition on twitch more and more with a player who technically should've gotten them banned for being there. The other accusations by teenagers are another matter entirely, and should definitely be investigated further by the proper authorities.
    I think it should be business as usual until there is proof of wrongdoing.

There seems to be enough proof in this instance, but there are a ton of allegations coming out at the same time about many streamers and youtubers without any evidence and thanks to cancel culture, they are taking serious hits, look at Swifty for god sake, someone who is a known as sexually agressive (If it was a man she'd be a creep) makes some BS claims and blizzard remove his NPC and his achievement.

Quote Originally Posted by Nurmat View Post
    Stop using "Method Dungeon Tools"
    My god. Imagine if creators of Raider.io were outed for grooming children.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Random question, but why would some leaves show up and others not.
    I guess the ones that show are still on the realm and are using the same name.

Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post

Scripe streamed couple hours ago and literally said that no one has left the raiding guild so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    All you had to do was watch his stream for like an hour minimum and he would literally say things like "I have pictures on my computer that the FBI would arrest me for" or "all women are whores and deserve to die" and then just be like "haha just jokes tho" and people would laugh it off with the Method logo plastered right next to his face. It was that obvious, and anyone who has seen his stream, or seen the stream he did with Poopernoodle, knows this. Which is why it makes it even more ridiculous that an organization like Method who has been friends with him for years and knows him better than any of us is claiming they had no idea.
    If all of that is true and I have no reason to doubt you based on what was just posted by some of the member's of method then yeah, they really messed up keeping him a part of their brand. However not EVERY person claiming wrongdoing by Josh might be honest either. There are a lot of false accusations out there, but you see how fast these situations go. The internet is extremely fast to label and prosecute someone and sponsors and members of the organization can't get out fast enough. I'm not condoning anything this Josh guy did, he likely did some very fucked up things and broke some laws. Problem is none of it ever got to court so it now plays out in the court of public opinion. Rarely does anyone win there.

There was smoke people saw things or knew things and bailed as fast as they could out of the organization. If any of those people knew what were going on and stayed silent they are just as bad as the people at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mitre27 View Post
    I think it should be business as usual until there is proof of wrongdoing.
    Sure in many walks of life that should be the case, but the internet works at an accelerated timeline and is quick to accept accusations as fact and burn down an organization or to flee from it depending on if they are in the org or not. Some of them are rats just fleeing a sinking ship and some of them are rats for KNOWING the ship was sinking and doing nothing about it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    My god. Imagine if creators of Raider.io were outed for grooming children.
    Not in this exact way, but i was watching sloot stream last night and it was brought about about raider.io.

Basically it made sense what he said, the way the player base has evolved since things like Gearscore to raider.io if io were to shut down tomorrow a week from now someone would be right there to fill their place.

So josh was method's final boss they couldn't defeat huh

Rip method 24th June 2020

Not really related (or is it) but drdisrespect is now banned from twitch

Quote Originally Posted by Tsyplenk View Post
    I guess the ones that show are still on the realm and are using the same name.
    I highly doubt everyone would name change and flee such a popular realm though, it's just weird.

If all of that is true and I have no reason to doubt you based on what was just posted by some of the member's of method then yeah, they really messed up keeping him a part of their brand. However not EVERY person claiming wrongdoing by Josh might be honest either. There are a lot of false accusations out there, but you see how fast these situations go. The internet is extremely fast to label and prosecute someone and sponsors and members of the organization can't get out fast enough. I'm not condoning anything this Josh guy did, he likely did some very fucked up things and broke some laws. Problem is none of it ever got to court so it now plays out in the court of public opinion. Rarely does anyone win there.

There was smoke people saw things or knew things and bailed as fast as they could out of the organization. If any of those people knew what were going on and stayed silent they are just as bad as the people at the top.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure in many walks of life that should be the case, but the internet works at an accelerated timeline and is quick to accept accusations as fact and burn down an organization or to flee from it depending on if they are in the org or not. Some of them are rats just fleeing a sinking ship and some of them are rats for KNOWING the ship was sinking and doing nothing about it all.
    One accusation, maybe, but multiple accusations and it has been going on for over 2-3 years, yeah nah. Like here is a brief timeline of the most notable incidents, and keep in mind during all of these incidents he is just on his stream saying atrocious things all day every day like I mentioned.

2018: multiple young girls email screenshots to Method higher ups of Josh trying to be sexual with them and asking for nudes, Method higher ups tell them to go to the police and ignore it
    2019: Kotaku publishes an article about Josh and all the egregious things he does on stream, include the stories of the young girls, Method tells them to go to the police and ignores it
    2019-2020: Josh pulls a knife on Poopernoodle on stream, threatens her with it, gets banned from Twitch, there is a police investigation into Josh raping Poopernoodle, Method does nothing about it, ignores it, and contacts Twitch to try to get Josh unbanned

Like you're really telling me after all of this, after all of this clear pattern of shitty behavior and him clearly being a problem, it was just "false accusations" and they had no idea any of this was going on with him? Absolute fucking bullshit. They knew, they covered for him, and they even tried to get his platform back (Twitch) that he was using to prey on underage girls. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Flower Milk View Post
    One accusation, maybe, but multiple accusations and it has been going on for over 2-3 years, yeah nah. Like here is a brief timeline of the most notable incidents, and keep in mind during all of these incidents he is just on his stream saying atrocious things all day every day like I mentioned.

2018: multiple young girls email screenshots to Method higher ups of Josh trying to be sexual with them and asking for nudes, Method higher ups tell them to go to the police and ignore it
    2019: Kotaku publishes an article about Josh and all the egregious things he does on stream, include the stories of the young girls, Method tells them to go to the police and ignores it
    2019-2020: Josh pulls a knife on Poopernoodle on stream, threatens her with it, gets banned from Twitch, there is a police investigation into Josh raping Poopernoodle, Method does nothing about it, ignores it, and contacts Twitch to try to get Josh unbanned

Like you're really telling me after all of this, after all of this clear pattern of shitty behavior and him clearly being a problem, it was just "false accusations" and they had no idea any of this was going on with him? Absolute fucking bullshit. They knew, they covered for him, and they even tried to get his platform back (Twitch) that he was using to prey on underage girls. Disgusting.
    No no you're taking what I'm saying the wrong way. There are PLENTY of red flags, no question he has done a lot of scummy shit. What I'm saying is that some people might pile on that are NOT telling the truth. False accusations by people ARE most definitely a thing. The 2018 situation is the one that I don't exactly blame Method for, it was a random email saying "hey there is some scummy shit going on". Is Method expected to act as the police/courts suddenly just based on one email? The police would be the solution I'd aim for too. When more things start happening THEN for sure it is time to cut ties. But not the first one, it was some random email with nothing happening. Hell even the police getting involved later they never charged him with anything.

The 2019 on stream thing is very fucked up and I don't know how he made it to 2020 still with Method, I'm also a bit surprised he didn't get arrested if that is what happened on the stream. He avoided jail time correct? Didn't even go to court? That's weird.

This Josh guy has done PLENTY of fucked up things, why method went out of their way to protect him is beyond me. What is just as bad is the people in this organization that knew things were going on and did and said nothing and covered it up. I'm sure some of them were some of the first ones to flee and act like they were shocked it happened.

More than enough red flags and fucked up situations to get rid of the guy in 2019, it didn't happen. Now in 2020 people are quick to flee Method likely some of them knew what was going on, that's sad on all fronts. In this era of the internet it is hyper fast to get blamed for something, sometimes with little proof at all besides a 'he said/she said'.

Not saying it applies to this situation but in some of these situations people come out of nowhere to pile on with their story, some of it might not be real.

Method dying to internal corruption after losing the world first race to external corruption

The 2019 on stream thing is very fucked up and I don't know how he made it to 2020 still with Method, I'm also a bit surprised he didn't get arrested if that is what happened on the stream. He avoided jail time correct? Didn't even go to court? That's weird.
    It got dropped, the authorities told poopernoodle what amounts to "in sexual assault its vids or it didn't happen"

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It got dropped, the authorities told poopernoodle what amounts to "in sexual assault its vids or it didn't happen"
    Which makes it tough as hell for the accuser to prove anything. What we don't know if her story is truthful either, really hard to say as we don't know shit. But it is easy to try your case in the court of public opinion. I'm more inclined to believe this poopernoodle just based on what this josh guy has done on streams and written though. Each situation is different of course.

Which makes it tough as hell for the accuser to prove anything. What we don't know if her story is truthful either, really hard to say as we don't know shit. But it is easy to try your case in the court of public opinion. I'm more inclined to believe this poopernoodle just based on what this josh guy has done on streams and written though. Each situation is different of course.
    Also the shift in her streams immediately following, many people were worried something had happened long before she spoke about it.