Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by IggisPanda View Post
    for wow? not so much. for open world games or games with many frickle textures and so on? yes. the more things need to be loaded the more you will notice the difference.
    Isn't WoW the definition of an open world game with many textures and many things that have to be loaded?

5+ Year Old Account
    For the "Unicorn" peripherals you listed the monitor as 144hz but it literally says right on the Amazon page it is 60hz. Misleading much?

Edit: OH and it isn't even an LG monitor but the same Dell one as below it.
    Last edited by literallysame; 2020-06-29 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mouri Kogorou View Post
    it doesnt make any difference:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKLA7w9eeA
    Do you really believe that bullsh*t for someone that runs personal adds every 1 min of the footage ?
    1st of all they dont provide any of the pc's configuration .. so that's shady .. only saying its almost equal configurations says everything.
    If you want ot check out the real speed, i swaped from a SATA ssd to a m.2 and i felt much difference when it really matters .. that is the loading screens .. not ingame playability becouse the come from the resources of many things (even wired or wirelless internet and if it is docsis related or ftth(ftto not considered))

So its not so black and white has he states .. and every computer technician/engineer knows that .. please keep in mind that is youtube .. so its all bull"#$"#%

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wish mmo-champ would stop with these hilarious attempts at "builds" of the month. Often times they're copy+pasted for months on end and also... as others have already stated, some links were wrong and not to mention, some things really need updating.

The 970 Evo SSDs were replaced by better (and hardly more expensive) 970 Evo PLUS SSDs.

There should also be larger changes between the builds, hell both Intel builds are just i5s... come on, at least suggest people an i7 in the Unicorn build.

Gah, these are low-effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomana View Post
    See, folks, how the druid-playing devs are spending so much iterations on their favourite class so it's still OP as **** in all types of content?
    All the other classes can go and screw themselves (I feel for you shadow priests...)
    That's what I thought when I read it. Honestly, it wouldn't be that bad that for first time the druids are not doing great in all types of content. If they had spent the same amount of time to shadow than to druids, by now we would have gotten a fixed spec with fancy covenant spells and not the shit that we already have