Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Oh no...

Not the quest text nobody reads. D:

I can hear Taliesin now...

"It was a shit show"

Quote Originally Posted by Ehrenpanzer View Post
    oh for christ sakes... can we have ANYTHING....ANY..FUCKING..THING.. without political correctness or "inclusiveness" rammed into it?
    Dear crybaby with an appropriate, yet awesome, profile pic. This is the exact opposite of what you are whining about. kthxbye

I mean they could have done this without having to overshare and make it into a big deal.

If they really cared about being inclusive,that's what they would have done,instead of telling everyone "look how inclusive we are,buy our products"

God, WHO THE FUCK CARES. The character could identify as a giant slug for all I care, there's no need to highlight crap like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DargorDraconis View Post
    ofc they have to add another lgbt+ token
    you kwo what? at this point i don't even care anymore but if you want to add this "inclusivness" bs at least give me some left handed option for my character and some left handed character.
    we left handed are a "minority" no one care about (yes, this is irony and yes i'm really left handed)
    I don't know, looks like you care quite a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Botter View Post
    Someone didn't take their gummi vitamins this morning and it shows.
    I totally didn't.. they were Flintstones actually. Look, I have no issues with gay characters, trans characters, bi characters, gender fluid characters, non binary characters, Anduin characters... as long as its a well written part of a story. This is simply a half assed "LOOK AT US AREN'T WE INCLUSIVE" shitpile of pandering to the mentally feeble... Looking through this post list, sadly there is a lot of them...

This is what's wrong with the world, that you have to justify shit like this! People and their "omg I'm offended by everything!!" are ruining the world.

you kwo what? at this point i don't even care anymore but if you want to add this "inclusivness" bs at least give me some left handed option for my character and some left handed character.
    we left handed are a "minority" no one care about (yes, this is irony and yes i'm really left handed)
    I think Medivh is left-handed in HotS and Warcraft 3.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangris View Post
    God, WHO THE FUCK CARES. The character could identify as a giant slug for all I care, there's no need to highlight crap like that.
    Millions of people care. Mostly young people. Most entertainment is created with the culture of people under the age of 12 in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    It's fine; Chromie got there first.

Her non-dragon form is a female gnome mage, but as her dragon name is Chronormu and the suffix for male dragons is -normu, not -normi, she's actually a male dragon.
    She is actually the only exception to the rule. Chromie is the only female dragon with the male naming convention.

Not a fan of the political correctness going on here but then again, it'll likely only show in quest text form and who the buggery hell reads quest text in 2020.

No! Just be lucky we don't beat the devil out of your left hand like they did in the good old days! When men were men! and Women that used to be men didn't offend closeted snowflakes!

If characters get to have their pronouns changed like that why not players?

What if I identify as apache attack helicopter?! The LGBTWTFBBQ community demands satisfaction!

edit: This was directed at blizz, for virtue signaling. Just to clear misunderstanding.

Why did a group of external party get to decide which is the right way? Blizz should have had the character the way it was designed, I think. They should have kept it the way it was designed. Isnt that the most respectful way as far anyone should care about this particular character? If the character was a real person and they wanted some pronoun to be used, why does external group get to say "no, its more respectful for you to use the pronoun we tell you to."

Loud external group here being the original joke.
    Last edited by Morae; 2020-07-01 at 07:19 PM.

Disgusting move from Blizzard-Activision, pretending to care about transgender rights as a free publicity and PR stunt, tainting the game with political propaganda, this has no place in a fantasy mmorpg.

doesn't matter how they would have handled that - they're fucked

be silent about it - political agenda sneaked in
    be clear about it - political agenda in your face

i guess they shouldn't have used that topic in the first place

7+ Year Old Account
    So, how many unsubing due to this change?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did this really warrant a blue post? I'm sure 99% of people don't care...

Jfc, Intersectionalism is just a cult...
    ON WEDNESDAYS WE WEAR PINK

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Millions of people care. Mostly young people. Most entertainment is created with the culture of people under the age of 12 in mind.
    And even more don't give a flying fuck and hate it when the stuff they enjoy is polluted with political garbage and virtue-signaling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Baine is like the most unlikeable character you are supposed to like.

Quote Originally Posted by Morae View Post
    If characters get to have their pronouns changed like that why not players?

What if I identify as apache attack helicopter?! The LGBTWTFBBQ community demands satisfaction!
    dear edgelord, if you are going to spew hate towards the LGBTQ community, at least spew your own hate and not tired troupes you got form whatever Incel podcast you listen to...