Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I don't usually feed the trolls but god damn this is sad.

If people unironically think that Blizzard isn't gonna tap into the lgbtq market, and get all the free advertisement on twitter and wherever that comes with it, they're delusional. All they have to do is change the pronouns of one character, and people start sucking them off.
    They don't care about you.
    China doesn't care about trans people.

Oh boy.. Blizzard is laying it on thick with this expansion, huh?
    Scheduled weekly maintenance caught me by surprise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Literally everything you said here was wrong

- - - Updated - - -

Because this could actually be important to some people? They literally tell you why they aren't just changing it without saying
    Its from the wowhead page man so i dont know how it can literally all be wrong.

Also lmao at the npcs name Pegalos, a play on the word Pegging. So he is an npc that is weak, fragile and named after a word for putting on a strap on dildo. GREAT JOB BLIZZARD LMAO!

edit: Looks like i misread his name and its pelagos! my bad and im happy that the name has a good meaning other than what i originally though ha
    Last edited by Maruka; 2020-07-01 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mokuna View Post
    Is your brain that smooth? first of all what has this to do with homosexuality?
    Second of all this is a gross attempt to get attention manipulating people pulling easy strings and overannouncing it, this has nothing to do with storytelling or inclusion, this is virtue-signalling and cash grab at its finest, if you fall for it i feel bad for you...
    Yes, Blizzard is playing 4D chess by "overannouncing" something which, without context, would also be labeled as virtue signalling.

I really don't give a shit one way or another but posts like these make me wonder why Blizzard even bothers trying to tell stories like this in the first place. It's a damned if they and damned if they don't situation. If they do let people know the context beforehand, they have galaxy brained individuals like you making the super original indication that they're only doing it for woke points or whatever the fuck. And if they don't, people will simply invent their own context and write the fucking narrative before it's given context. It's all around stupidity and proof that maybe we aren't ready for these kind of stories to be told just yet.
    Last edited by arr0gance; 2020-07-01 at 06:48 PM.

Seems like the real story is just that they were terrified of being mobbed.

I want a boob slider.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I think Medivh is left-handed in HotS and Warcraft 3.
    i did not know but i have seen art with medivh holding his staff in the right hand ad well as the left. Ofc mine was a joke

I always wonder, if people lose there shit over one NPC in one zone in one game - what're they gonna do in 10 years when this will be everywhere and just accepted and completely normal?
    The same thing people who were openly and loudly racist prior to major civil rights progress did - closet their viewpoint while living a life of intense resentment.

It's funny since I feel like the Blue post is more for clarity than brownie points, since I can very easily see confusion popping up in the form of "Well, does this mean Kyrians don't have a specific gender, or...?"

But that's the thing, "Virtue Signaling" gets used even on non-corporate entities by people who love to trumpet it, as if to imply someone can't have empathy for an out-group without being disingenuous. It's kinda sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Maruka View Post
    Also lmao at the npcs name Pegalos, a play on the word Pegging. So he is an npc that is weak, fragile and named after a word for putting on a strap on dildo. GREAT JOB BLIZZARD LMAO!
    The name is a bit of a stretch.

As for weak and fragile - yeah, usually characters the player has to help have conflicts. This ain't new.
    Last edited by Vakir; 2020-07-01 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roar-Powah View Post
    This inclusion / PC crap really needs to stay out of video games in general. So sick of this shit being thrown in my face all the fucking time.
    Your reply is exactly why people feel they NEED to be in video games...

7+ Year Old Account
    lets give it up for woke culture scoring another point!
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

7+ Year Old Account
    Everyone complaining about this is a terrible person. You just are. There is NO good reason why you should be upset that there is a character with different pronouns. LEAST of all in a fantasy game. Grow up, idiots.

Nice, but what is the point of this? The character is using a male model. So everyone is gonna call him "him" anyway. If they left it as "they" it would bring more attention to this character. Not everyone is gonna read the quest text anyway.

This thread is so cringe. Literally manchildren who are stuck in 1950.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

/REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE x999

Would that be the appropriate response?
    Last edited by Daedius; 2020-07-01 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine being so unstable the pronouns of someone that doesn't even exist makes you this deranged

I truly hope your life improves one day
    What are you talking about, i never said i disagree with anything. You are projecting stereotypes onto me so hard. I have zero issue with it infact its the oppsite. I wish they made him a strong character that had a good and interesting back story. You are crazy. My life is awesome too btw.

finally nice to see some trans representation in this game.
    ...that's just my opinion, anyway.

All of this cosmological stuff is too boring for me. I'd like to get Warcraft back, please. my thing is killing defias and orcs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakir View Post
    The same thing people who were openly and loudly racist prior to major civil rights progress did - closet their viewpoint while living a life of intense resentment.

It's funny since I feel like the Blue post is more for clarity than brownie points, since I can very easily see confusion popping up in the form of "Well, does this mean Kyrians don't have a specific gender, or...?"

But that's the thing, "Virtue Signaling" gets used even on non-corporate entities by people who love to trumpet it, as if to imply someone can't have empathy for an out-group without being disingenuous. It's kinda sad.

The name is a bit of a stretch.

As for weak and fragile - yeah, usually characters the player has to help have conflicts. This ain't new.
    Yeah the name is a stretch actually i misread his name so i think that doesnt jive which is good. My bad on that part but that actually makes me happy.

Ah, why write a good story with cool subtle elements... when you can use tokenism and announce it in a bluepost?