Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    It's going to be the southern continent of Draenor. Ogres and Arrakoa as new races. Yrel's Lightbound Crusade as the villains to start. Mid-way through the expansion, it'll switch to the Void Lords being the villains with Yrel having tried to stop them, and us being idiots for stopping her. K'aresh will be the endgame zone ala Argus with Dimensius near full-power as the final boss.
    Professor of History at Dalaran University

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    well yea ! because it has been same s... all over again )
    5 new zones, a few dungeons, 4 new raids, gear up, collect mounts, do achievements, same boring enemies reloaded, etc
    And what makes you think that the next, next expansion after shadowlands will be different than that? Maybe cut your passive aggressive bullshit and stop playing if you hate it that much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Assuming shadowlands is about death, then after that should come void lords, if all old gods are gone. Still wishing for a big old gods expansion.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Soluna View Post
    And what makes you think that the next, next expansion after shadowlands will be different than that? Maybe cut your passive aggressive bullshit and stop playing if you hate it that much.
    be gone pest

Quote Originally Posted by Dantos View Post
    It will be time to explore new worlds, new planets and deal with the shit there. Personally, i dont need a good story, i need new landmass, new quests, and new creatures.
    you have Starcraft for that, planet traveling in Warcraft has far exceeded it's use in lore

Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    you have Starcraft for that, planet traveling in Warcraft has far exceeded it's use in lore
    no, it's underutilized if anything, it's nice to have fantasy universe with functioning space instead of beeing just firmanent of white dots

Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    be gone pest
    Must be so hard to think of a proper comeback with that galaxy brain of yours huh?

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    WTF people already sick of an expansion a whole year prior to its release.
    Two years before it is even announced. The OP is talking about 11.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    More like 3 years.
    Read the OP. It's talking about the expansion after the one following 9.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    no, it's underutilized if anything, it's nice to have fantasy universe with functioning space instead of beeing just firmanent of white dots
    It's funny how people keep forgetting the franchise effectively started with interplanetary travel, and it played an open role in every game after the first.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    After that is about 5 years away and really not something that's worth worrying about now.
    its actually 3, but your point stands.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    its actually 3, but your point stands.
    No, it's not. Refer to my post directly above yours.

Depends on what we do there, if we are going there. I would like to see the end of the Void Lords, so there is no more eggestantial threat from beyond and move on to explore other planets and areas. There are two fan expansions I really like one being the one about spider underworld from Golden Yak and the one about the Etherials by someone else(sorry your name escapes me).

But all is dependent upon what happens next. I also wouldn't be opposed to redoing Azeroth to reflect the current events and maybe have something take place over all existing locations on Azeroth.

Let us lose in Shadowlands lore wise, end raid. Let us fail. WE NEVER LOSE AND ITS BORING. Let us lose an expansion, and then the next expansion we reclaim our victory. Yeah, there is a challenge, but who cares if we know were going to win. That's why Avengers: Infinity War did so well, THEY LOST. We need to lose...

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I would like 10.0 to feature a bit of a time skip but not a huge one. world revamp. 10.0 expansion should be centred around the Dragon Isles where we re-empower the dragonflight to help in the upcoming battles, then later on we find out that Yrel from AU Draenor has managed to travel to Azeroth in her universe, enslaved everyone there in the name of the light and forced the Bronze dragons to open a portal to our world again to invade. end of the 10. expansion she ends up winning, we lose, and we have to go find help from the void to help defeat the light in the 11.0 expansion

Quote Originally Posted by ManOluck View Post
    We know the next expansion will be Shadowlands, and then probably void lords, but what about after that???? IDEAS?
    Doubt we will be dealing directly with just the void lords. A lot has been pointing to have it be a light based expansion. Yrel and her whole lightforged army, the scarlet crusade activity in 8.3.5, ect. Would be shame if we go from one dark themed expansion ( Shadowlands ) goes into another dark themed expansion ( void ).

In my opinion 10.0 is going to be cata 2.0. Another world revamp ( Just not so destructive ) with the time skip that they have heavily dropped hints for. WoW in general needs a time skip. Give some world ( Azeroth ) wounds to heal up. New factions to rise. What the hell happens on azeroth with all the hero's gone? What happens to the Night elves without Tyranda? Do they feel betrayed she just dips? I believe 10.0 will be the breadcrumb trail expansion that will lead into the Cosmos battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie8577 View Post
    Let us lose in Shadowlands lore wise, end raid. Let us fail. WE NEVER LOSE AND ITS BORING. Let us lose an expansion, and then the next expansion we reclaim our victory. Yeah, there is a challenge, but who cares if we know were going to win. That's why Avengers: Infinity War did so well, THEY LOST. We need to lose...
    You lose at the end/beginning of every expansion when the new baddie shows up.

Something much more humble and down to earth would be great for me, I'd rather be a lowly adventurer working his way up from killing boars, to orcs, to dragonspawn etc. than do Legion's giant spaceship god stabbing azeroth thing.

Comfy zones like Redridge Mountains are my bread and butter, finding lost toolboxes in lakes and culling the gnolls/woodland creatures, maybe tailoring a new robe from some cloth I scavenged. If everything tries to be a massive epic godly experience all the time it starts to lose its sense of scale and feel meaningless imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    WTF people already sick of an expansion a whole year prior to its release.
    This is just fun speculation. But yes I am over Shadowlands, as much as I was over BFA shortly after it was announced. So lets speculate!

7+ Year Old Account
    - Dragons isles, in the sky, draconic knight new class, ranged dps in plate, melee dps in plate using sword and shield, a tank spec, and a Healer
    drakonid new race, red and black horde, green and blue alliance

- Dark portal becames gold, Draenor invasion from the army of the light.

- Invading Draenor again, discovering and exploring the ogre continent and other landmasses, finding new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    - Dragons isles, in the sky, draconic knight new class, ranged dps in plate, melee dps in plate using sword and shield, a tank spec, and a Healer
    drakonid new race, red and black horde, green and blue alliance

- Dark portal becames gold, Draenor invasion from the army of the light.

- Invading Draenor again, discovering and exploring the ogre continent and other landmasses, finding new stuff.
    As cool as that is I just don't see them making a new class.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HitRefresh View Post
    As cool as that is I just don't see them making a new class.
    they have to do new classes sooner or later, and there is plenty of options to go for