Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Elves. Oh wait.

The delusion of people that think the game is dying... yeah since cata amirite guys?? 5 expansions later it ll still be "dying".
    Not that MMOs are back to being a niche genre and its still mega impressive how it manages to have so many subs nonononono nothing to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing Bluizzard could do at this point, was to remove all kinds of PvP.
    With PvP gone, balancingthe classes would actually be possible, because you don't have a small (sub 5%) very vocal part of the players who whine every time someone kills them.

WoW always was and always will be a PvE game, where PvP was supposed to have been still born from the beginning, but someone gave it lifesupport, and no we are stuck with the kid, wgi suffered brain damage due to lack of qxygen, for a great many years.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2020-07-02 at 12:00 PM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Artifact weapons, bring illidan back for redemption, new demon hunter class, introduce the god Titan sargaeras , defeat him, win the game. gg.

oh wait they did that....and were able to ressurect the game....good stuff

Re-release WotLK. Either as a server similarly to Classic, or as a Northrend revamp. Either way Blizzard would get that suden influx of Wrath players who unironically thought WotLK was flawless, perfect for buying Blizard time to reevaluate their strategies.

As a semi long-term solution I would argue that Blizzard will eventually let WoW die and then make WoW 2.0 cashing in on nostalgia. Still quite a few years off that even being a remote possibility though.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    huh?wasnt wow long dead?i could have sworn people told me about that since tbc
    From what i recall WoW has died at the launch of swtor, rift, Eso, (Haven't really heared a game being talked about as "WoW killer´" since those 3) and several of thos "Survial" games, and ofc Retail wow died at the launch of classic.

Creating PVP characters like in Guild Wars 1.
    Just try any class with any build/gear without grinding or leveling.
    Rewards are cosmetics for your account.

5+ Year Old Account
    Give both faction the races they have been fucking asking for since vanilla (non-gimick high elf and ogre)
    MoP class design with Wrath-like talent trees
    Necromancer
    Housing

But I would most likely just implement stuff into a Diablo MMO and leave WoW to the crows. Let's face it, WoW is a relic of a bygone era and it will inevitably be phased out for something new that better fits new paradigms. The best Blizzard can do is make sure it is phased out for something they make.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    The best thing Bluizzard could do at this point, was to remove all kinds of PvP.
    With PvP gone, balancingthe classes would actually be possible, because you don't have a small (sub 5%) very vocal part of the players who whine every time someone kills them.

WoW always was and always will be a PvE game, where PvP was supposed to have been still born from the beginning, but someone gave it lifesupport, and no we are stuck with the kid, wgi suffered brain damage due to lack of qxygen, for a great many years.
    Funny you mention that because both in WoW and FFXIV what truly kills the uniqueness of classes is the raid meta. So the best would be to remove PVP and High-end raiding. But what is left? Nothing really.

Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    This. Game is heavily medicated, sedated and on life support.

Everything they implement is to waste your time and draw out MAUs.

People are just so addicted and heavily invested in the game these days that they can't let it go. But BfA is really starting to make people realize the current team doesn't make the game with fun in mind anymore.

@Shadoowpunk

All the things you suggested.
    Races people have been asking for forever. (Broken, Ogres etc)
    Way better character customization.
    New engine.
    Way better servers. Delete shards.
    More dungeons.
    Better world content.
    BETTER CLASS DESIGN.
    MORE RPG CUSTOMIZATION. Glyphs, reforging, better gear, stats etc.
    FIX TALENTS.

I mean. I could go on forever.

But basically - Just invest some of their billions of dollars into the game for once. Instead of doing the bare minimum.
    This.. This right here

/thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    If WoW was dying, what type of emergency content would you implement?
    Ok, i'm going to be literal, i would try to roll back gameplay to a time were most people enjoyed it, and we all know that that sort of gameplay came on wrath. But i wouldn't roll bak any already implemented instances and lore.

pull that f2p switch they have probably had as a backend idea since the cash shop was first added in game.

Free to play, shitload of shit in the store and pay to win

Pretty much the type of content theyre putting out now. When they get ready to pull the plug the game will be an oversized gacha game you can play on your phone, and log in daily for that sweet sweet 0.05% chance at that max ilvl weapon, or pay $9.99 for 10 more tries with a gauranteed ssr trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    High Elves for the Alliance
    Ogres for the Horde
    I was literally typing this. Also housing, but all of these should happen anyways.

Armor dyes I didnt care for in EQ but that was long ago, maybe it'd be better here.

How bout removing faction divide for all races, in that the factions can exist in some form but all races can choose and perhaps even change, though with penalty.

Made an account just to answer this thread. In order of importance as per my opinion:

1. Make chance of dropping cumulative. People getting same mount from 1 try or 200+tries, you are rewarded the same item for different amount of work just because someone got Lucky. There is enough RNG in real life to not have to rely on 1% or stuff like that in games too. Probably blizz wouldn't like if every month we had 1% probability to pay for subscription. I am OK with an item armor or mount or whatever to take 100-200 tokens of something because then I know the amount of work required, but the fact that people get "lucky" to get what they want in 1 run and others in tens and hundreds sucks all the FUN.

2. Stop removing items/achievements from the game

3. I would like more soloable content to get relevant gear, like Mage challenge Tower that rewards high item level gear. I prefer more the ME against ME fight to improve rather then raiding or grouping up. It would be cool just to have the option

4. Stop adding RNG to RNG to RNG , WOW just feels like 1 big lottery right now, feels like very expansion they are thinking of new ways to add RNG to the game so we can spend more time getting the thing we want.

5. Something like garrison was but you build your armies like in warcraft 3 to fight other people in the battlefield that would be cool or send them like in missions against other players and have a ranking/reward system or they could do that with pets IDK

I am ok with it ending some day, all things end and then we move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerestro View Post
    Yepp. This is it.
    Exept the Ogres. Maybe Dryads? The Bard can heal, can't he?
    Furbolgs crossed my mind for Alliance.
    The Bard can absolutely heal.

Quote Originally Posted by RemasteredClassic View Post
    Every class currently has no more than 3 offensive single target abilities. This is extremely boring in tab target games nowadays and won’t compete well.

UHHHHHHHHHH WHATTTTT????????????????????????????????????????????????????? do you play BFA????????????????????

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Basically make the entire game playable solo.
    This, maybe add npcs that heal/tank/dps in dungeons/raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aradur View Post
    - Harder Jobs with Hardcore-Grind to get to max so you only have a handfull per Realm that can make the "good stuff" (see Vanilla)
    - FF14 Like Class- and Job-Design - Everyone has every class and every job on all twinks now anyway. So whats the big deal? You could always stick to YOUR Character, not to some less important Twink-Chars. You could also make Challenges and real Achievements Class- und Job-Based because everyone could get it.
    - Housing and Guild Halls
    It would be cool to be able to keep the character(your main) and change the class for a small gold fee. Maybe limit the class change to once a week or something. But knowing blizzard if they do this, it will cost real money.

Legion weapon, class hall and quest chain would be awesome to add again, new versions/skills ofc