Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Easy call..

Has to be that Pilav guy. Shouting and screaming and just being annoying beyond comprehension on top of having all the signs of a bad personality.

I mostly watch smaller YouTubers because they have actual gaming content that I can watch to either find information on a game or see what its like before I buy it.

I guess I'd have to agree with the Bellular comments. He started out great, but now his channel format and the constant pushing of his actually confusing merch pushed him put of my sub pool.

I only use YouTube for the occasional tutorial, ASMR or gun review (gotta love Hickok45). Oh, and Jim Sterling of course, he’s hilarious and always spot-on.
    Never managed to force myself into watching those who typically spawn drama, so I guess I don’t have anyone in the “most annoying list” - if I find someone annoying I don’t watch I him nor commit him to memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Obviously some people care? They get a lot of views. And don't you have to watch similar content for the YouTube algorithm to recommend them?
    Not particularly. I haven't watched WoW related content for years on Youtube, yet still get Asmon recommends daily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Butt Witch View Post
    Uh...none?
    If they were annoying, no one would be watching them, and they wouldn't be on Youtube.
    the fact Fred existed for so long says otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Any youtube that constantly talks about politics or religion can suck a fat one

Crazy how many people here hate assmon and tali, deng

Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Any youtube that constantly talks about politics or religion can suck a fat one

Crazy how many people here hate assmon and tali, deng
    Crazy my ass. Asmongold has a minimum of 30k+ viewers on Twitch at any given time. He's the biggest WoW streamer on the platform.

Taliesin is a Blizzard shill. I don't watch him, and I have no idea how he does.
    Last edited by The Butt Witch; 2020-07-05 at 02:51 PM.

I find all YouTubers annoying along with their viewers.

Quote Originally Posted by Garybear View Post
    Asmongold /10char
    Asmongold in the greatest WoW streamer of our time, he is the best and doesn't go around raping which is a bonus these days. His opinions about WoW in general are spot on and he's made more $$$ streaming WoW then anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Drummer View Post
    I think Callux can be annoying at times.
    I would Say #2 is Asmongold, #2 would be me.

5+ Year Old Account
    Nikocado Avocado

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Crazy my ass. Asmongold has a minimum of 30k+ viewers on Twitch at any given time. He's the biggest WoW streamer on the platform.

Taliesin is a Blizzard shill. I don't watch him, and I have no idea how he does. And I've never even heard of Deng.
    Oh I meant like dang or deng as in like “damn that sucks” - but yeah I dont mind assmon or tali, I always thought they tried to do a good job in their youtube vids my bad

Taliesin is a Blizzard shill. I don't watch him, and I have no idea how he does. And I've never even heard of Deng.
    Asmongold is also the biggest piece of shit on twitch at any given time aside from when whats her name abused that dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Asmongold in the greatest WoW streamer of our time, he is the best and doesn't go around raping which is a bonus these days. His opinions about WoW in general are spot on and he's made more $$$ streaming WoW then anyone else.
    And PewDiePie is the biggest YouTuber in general.......doesn't mean he's good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    Asmongold is also the biggest piece of shit on twitch at any given time aside from when whats her name abused that dog.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    And PewDiePie is the biggest YouTuber in general.......doesn't mean he's good.
    I'm pretty sure that when it comes to a Youtuber/streamer's success, the best and only way to judge it is by the sheer number of viewers interested in their content.
    Being good = audience. Nothing else.

Like...what do you mean by "being good" other than having a large audience?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    So you believe only black lives matter then?
    And he's the racist?
    BLM > ALM has been explained to death.

How does it feel being willfully-ignorant?

Please, tell us what it's like.

The popular ones with a million or more subscribers all tend to be pretty annoying, as the majority of them are some of the most fake people on the planet and are utterly devoid of any credible or useful talents. Especially those reaction channels. They're really strange, attention-seeking sheep that have no mind of their own and it's bottom of the barrel type material. I also find the amount of money some of these people make to be obscene.

Sure, I watch stuff on YouTube, but only for sport highlights, music and tech reviews. Certainly not for news or politics or some moron amping their fake persona while using garbage, clichéd jump-cut editing in their videos.

This isn't GenOT. Do not derail this thread with talk about politics/social movements.

10+ Year Old Account
    by youtuber do you mean anyone on youtube? I like ones with creative talent like Lindsey Stirling. The ones I don't like are usually ones that are more about opinions.

I can't really watch anyone who puts on an over the top, clearly fake persona.