Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Hundreds of teens go on chaotic rampage at Memphis putt-putt center

So these kids destroyed the putt putt center because of faulty arcade machines. Is this where we are at right now?

These teens were teed-off.

A Tennessee mini-golf center erupted in chaos Saturday night when 300 to 400 teenagers began terrorizing staffers and smashing up the premises because the game machines ate their cash, Jam Press reported.

The riotous scene at Putt-Putt Fun Center, at Golf and Games Family Park in Memphis, was caught on camera by an alarmed bystander and shows the violent teens go berserk and throw various heavy objects at staff because they didn’t issue the kids a refund.

The video — which went viral on Twitter — focuses primarily on one young girl, who helped kick off the stampede when she shoved a Plexiglas screen from the counter, causing it to cave in on staffers as they hid behind ATM machines in fear.

She then proceeds to throw two more Plexiglas partitions and rips out a computer screen before moving to heavier, more dangerous objects, like metal retractable belt barriers.

The teen is seen hurling the metal pole across the counter while a blood-curdling scream echoes throughout the space. Others joined in the tormenting by flinging napkin holders at the workers.

The girl then picks up another belt barrier to toss before exiting the camera frame.

To make matters more frightening, another person set off fireworks inside, causing widespread panic, a Memphis Police spokesperson told Fox13 Memphis.

And another 13-year-old boy was found pulling plants out of flower pots and throwing them at a black sedan parked outside the fun center, police told the outlet.

It was game over for the teens when police showed up and issued the aggressive gal a juvenile summons for disorderly conduct.

The golf center released a statement on Facebook the next day fingering thoughtless parents for the destruction after leaving the kids unattended en masse.

“Unfortunately, yesterday evening we had an incident that we have never experienced in 57 years of business. Parents chose to leave large groups of teenagers at our facility without parental supervision,” said Aaron Boss, the center’s general manager. “Some of those people chose to create a disturbance the likes of which we have never seen. We are very thankful that none of our Golf and Games family or customers were injured in this situation.”

He then adds that they plan to work with the police to pursue further criminal charges.

“We are actively working with authorities to identify those involved and hold them accountable for their actions. Going forward, all minors must be accompanied by their parent or guardian while at Golf and Games. Anyone that is left unattended will be asked to leave,” he wrote. “We are and always have tried to be the locally owned place for family entertainment for almost six decades. And we will always welcome those who choose to share their family experiences with us. We look forward to serving you soon.”
    https://nypost.com/2020/07/27/hundre...t-putt-center/

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

15+ Year Old Account
    Some teens needs to taste the baton to realize the error of their ways, hope they got all the shitters face on camera and need to pay BIG in damage repair.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    So these kids destroyed the putt putt center because of faulty arcade machines. Is this where we are at right now?

Property rights have been something youth in the US are taught to not care about.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too many kids today are not getting responsible upbringing. In the 1960's out of wed lock births, was in the single digits percentage of all birth's in the US. The percentage now is close to 40% overall. The largest portion of the prison population, are comprised of inmates who where raised in single parent homes. Use to be marriage was considered to be a sacred institution. Now it is looked at with no more value than a signed contract with a company.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/s.../unmarried.htm
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-07-28 at 01:32 PM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

The little cunt that made the post to congregate there should be held fully accountable.

Send a bill to each one of the kids parents who were caught destroying stuff.

So should I assume that those hundreds will actually get a visit from police? Or will it be the usual ~4-5 persons and rest will not even be asked about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
    Send a bill to each one of the kids parents who were caught destroying stuff.
    I am not so sure that it will work for all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure this was just a peaceful protest with some bad eggs! Isn't that the favored "get out of responsibility free" excuse these days?
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post

I am not so sure that it will work for all of them.
    For one thing, the parent may be a single poor working mother, with the father no where to be found.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Some teens needs to taste the baton to realize the error of their ways, hope they got all the shitters face on camera and need to pay BIG in damage repair.
    Most kids grow up and become docile in older age as we all do, I have several friends who were like that in their youth and now are some of the most productive people I know. Kids and teens will be kids lol.

They 100% should be punished in some way though, all of them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hundreds of similar teens just randomally show up at the same time? Seen other videos of this place it's not large enough to accommodate this many people. This had to of been a planned event kind of like those convenience store raids that are organized by large groups of teens via social media.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    they're children, what's wrong with you?

I love that this thread reads like a Facebook feed, all it needs is some cringy minions memes and random out of context bible verses.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

Quote Originally Posted by Zelk View Post
    they're children, what's wrong with you?
    He is at least partly right, you gotta admit that. Them being children does not excuse this, there needs to be a punishment and legally they can and must be punished. Hitting them with a baton probably is not the right one, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    He is at least partly right, you gotta admit that. Them being children does not excuse this, there needs to be a punishment and legally they can and must be punished. Hitting them with a baton probably is not the right one, though.
    I see you've never heard of police, prosecutorial or judicial discretion.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

7+ Year Old Account
    Each time someone makes a thread about an article involving some kids/teens the replies read like a Karens wet dream.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Each time someone makes a thread about an article involving some kids/teens the replies read like a Karens wet dream.
    We already at the point in life where criticizing this kind of behavior is now Karen teroitory? I guess one must endorse the actions of the teens or be a Karen....
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    For one thing, the parent may be a single poor working mother, with the father no where to be found.
    Yea I'm not buying that sob story anymore, it's not an excuse to raise you kids badly.

In this day and age with easy as fuck access to contraception 90% of the time it's there own poor choice in partner that's to blame.

If you arn't 100000% sure you want a kid with some one, wear a fucking condom, take birth control w/e. Yea it ain't 100% guarentee but by fucking god 40% of kids only having one parent it's a fucking social bomb just waiting to corrode the bottom out of society.

3+ Year Old Account
    300-400 teens smells a lot like "30 to 50 feral hogs in my front yard"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Send the bill to Trump!