Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Classic is for people who wants to go back in time and play the same game again.

Don't get me wrong it'd be nice to have those, but not in Classic, since that's retail, because we all know Classic servers will be scrapped sooner or later, even though I want them to keep it running.

Also implementing new contents in Classic instead of retail will just thin out the retail playing pop/time even further.

Looks good but won't happen and I wouldn't blame blizz on keeping Classic as is. At most I expect some ladder-like reset of some sort to keep Classic fresh but that's about it.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Classic+? Yes please! Great concepts.

They already made content after classic.

It aesthetically looks cool but the utter disregard for lore in this fan made content makes it trash to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rather they not draw it out and add TBC servers tbh

It looks cool, but it raises a problem.

Imagine if Blizzard makes Northern lordearon and a dragon isles raid on classic. Can you imagine what the reaction of live players would be?

So, i only see one way that could happen and that would be if the content got added to both versions of the game, but with different balance to fit each version and likely different graphic fidelity.
    Honestly, it sounds like an herculean effort and i don't think they want to do that.

Ideas for after classic?Hmmm oh i know The Burning Crusade lol

1. Actiblizzard is trying to keep WoW dev time to an absolute minimum, there is no way they're making content for a 'free' game.

2. Why would the new content be the same as vanilla? It would still be made by the new devs, all the 80's heavy metal guys that unironically use words like 'badass' have retired or been pushed out.

3. The fact you want retail content shows just how much "you think you do" kool-aid you're swilling.
    Tonight for me is a special day. I want to go outside of the house of the girl I like with a gasoline barrel and write her name on the road and set it on fire and tell her to get out too see it (is this illegal)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    A fun and creative thread to come up with ideas if Blizzard decides to add content to Classic if they go this route before going to TBC.
    They won't. You just wasted a ton of time putting all that junk into a thread. Why would they spend time and energy making fanfic content for old content when they obviously have run out of new content to keep adding to retail?

People getting so butthurt over other people having fun and coming up with ideas for fanfic content. This world we live in...

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    People getting so butthurt over other people having fun and coming up with ideas for fanfic content. This world we live in...
    Exactly what this is a fanfic content. People asked for Classic wow with no changes and they delivered. There is absolutely 0 chance that they add something new to a game that is meant for players to relive the old days.

Lemme get Kara as was supposedly originally planned for Vanilla.
    Otherwise nah

Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Exactly what this is a fanfic content. People asked for Classic wow with no changes and they delivered. There is absolutely 0 chance that they add something new to a game that is meant for players to relive the old days.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_fiction

Yes, we all know Blizzard won't implement that stuff for real. You can still let OP and the like come up with stuff and move on with your internet life.

It would be a dream if they filled the world with more life instead of pushing players into new worlds or continents all the time. But the Classic project will not make content. They reuse existing content. They don't have the manpower to develop new content for two separate MMOs