Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

This burger looks delicious.

I'm not much for onions but this burger looks so good.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

10+ Year Old Account
    Just looking at that burger gave me indigestion, diabetes and heart disease. :P

If someone used magic to transform that burger into a person, it would look exactly like the guy holding the plate.

7+ Year Old Account
    lol I thought he was joking at first when he threw a half pound of butter on top of the bacon...

I don't like this burger patties like that. I mash mine pretty flat and put and iron meat press on them while they are cooking. I do like frying them in my cast iron skillet. I like lettuce, thin slice or tomato, thin slice of onion with thousand island dressing ( similar to big mac sauce ) and american cheese on top of the burger and not under it.

... I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10-foot pole... And as an added insult, it's pink inside.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking at that burger makes me uncomfortable in a bad way.
    Here is something to believe in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen of Hamsters View Post
    ... I wouldn't touch that thing with a 10-foot pole... And as an added insult, it's pink inside.
    Yep, not only does it look unhealthy nutritionally, it's also not safe medically.

Minced/Ground meats must be cooked properly because the mincing process allows for bacteria on the surface of the meat to be mixed all the way through rather than being on the outside like with a steak and the grinding machines are often shared and process multiple batches between cleaning.

Any half decent food standards agency would put a restaurant on at least temporary close if they served ground meat like this.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I don't like this burger patties like that. I mash mine pretty flat and put and iron meat press on them while they are cooking. I do like frying them in my cast iron skillet. I like lettuce, thin slice or tomato, thin slice of onion with thousand island dressing ( similar to big mac sauce ) and american cheese on top of the burger and not under it.
    you just described the perfect burger in my head. and nothing beats cast iron. throw some pickles on there as well.

My stomach hurts just looking at it. But maybe it tastes good?

When someone asks me to picture an American, i describe this guy.

Maybe it tastes great, but it looks like shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

would have been nice if he would have cooked it

Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post

it also looks disgusting -_- i would never put this in my mouth .

that said i recently eat very good burger made from bison meat :0 was very tasty

I think it looks disgusting. Especially the bread look as if someone sat on it.

No.

I don't even think thats a burger. At least not by the definitions I use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Points for the "bacon onion jam". Deduction for glossing over what a PITA it can be to prepare that kind of thing -- not mindbogglingly hard, but it takes patience, attention, and a good bit of time -- that's a hella lot of onion to caramelize. It makes the whole preparation rather impractical for many home cooks.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

I would eat one of them and regret nothing until an hour later when I have to shit myself because I have no gallbladder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post

I've seen better...

... no wonder the guy is that fat, i wouldn't be able to eat even half of that shit, and i am the sort of guy that can eat 2 sandwichs in a row.

Honestly it does not look that good, but seeing stuff like this makes me hungry always. I hate watching something and all the ads are about food, i get too hungry...