Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Guy who honor killed his two daughters caught in TX

Busted his ass in TX. Hes fucked. Hes going to LOVE Huntsville secure max. And they, are going to LOVE him.
    Took 12 years to get him after his family helped him evade capture for so long. Better late than never.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/ya...texas/2433246/

10+ Year Old Account
    You know considering what he accomplished, I am pretty sure he had a lot of help. Personally my hope is the only way he gets any mercy is by revealing who helped him all these years. If they are immigrants or on visas they should be jailed and deported
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Yeah reading up on the case a bit....

The dude was fucked up on too many levels. I don't think it was "just" an honor killing. According to some claims by his daughters from before the murder he actually sexually abused them and stalked them constantly. And the mother, who was US born, has actually forced her daughter's to return to him after they once escaped from him.

It sounds like the dude was a psycho.

Now his sons who have also been arrested for aiding their father...I can't really imagine the level of psychological trauma this guy has inflicted on his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    If they are immigrants or on visas they should be jailed and deported
    You just fucking had to take it there didn't you. For fuck sake.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Yeah reading up on the case a bit....

The dude was fucked up on too many levels. I don't think it was "just" an honor killing. According to some claims by his daughters from before the murder he actually sexually abused them and stalked them constantly. And the mother, who was US born, has actually forced her daughter's to return to him after they once escaped from him.

It sounds like the dude was a psycho.

Now his sons who have also been arrested for aiding their father...I can't really imagine the level of psychological trauma this guy has inflicted on his family.

You just fucking had to take it there didn't you. For fuck sake.
    Yep, anybody helping this scum bag and is in the process of being naturalized shouldn't be

The reason I say this is because of what is in the report in the link.

The day after the shooting a capital murder warrant was issued for his arrest and Said had been on the run ever since. He was born in Egypt and investigators believed he may have been seeking shelter in communities with Egyptian ties, or in New York City, Canada or Egypt where he had known connections.
    Last edited by Doctor Amadeus; 2020-08-27 at 02:00 PM.

Ooooh, I remember that case! Good thing he's finally been caught! Now they need to make sure that those who helped him evade justice will feel the weight of the law as well!

Yep, anybody helping this scum bag and is in the process of being naturalized shouldn't be
    You aren't getting the point. You are race baiting.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

The daughters were American. No country deports people that kill their citizens, they arrest them and punish them. Deporting isn't a punishment, it is an administrative action to resolve immigration issues. It has fuck all to do with actual crimes. Same as we don't "Deport" foriegn born terrorists we catch in the US. We arrest them and put them on trial.

Extra-judicial actions are bad. Both he, and anyone that aided him, deserve their day in court, where we can address the crimes they committed. Stop acting like we can skip the judicial process because they are brown.

You aren't getting the point. You are race baiting.
    LMAO how the hell is he "race baiting"? All he stated was if they are in the process of becoming, or not a full citizen of the country, they should be tried, punished and eventually removed from said country. Which is a perfectly rational and reasonable action to take.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raspberry Lemon View Post
    how is that race baiting lol?
    Check @Thekri's post. He answered way more eloquently and patiently than I would have or you deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    LMAO how the hell is he "race baiting"? All he stated was if they are in the process of becoming, or not a full citizen of the country, they should be tried, punished and eventually removed from said country. Which is a perfectly rational and reasonable action to take.
    Same for you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Sad story. It doesn't even sound like the daughters were apostates but the dad was just insane and mad at their "lifestyle". Usually it's about a sexual issue or religious modesty.
    Last edited by PC2; 2020-08-27 at 06:32 PM.

Check @Thekri's post. He answered way more eloquently and patiently than I would have or you deserve.

Same for you.
    You realize what he posted has literally nothing to do with the stupid comment you made about "race baiting".
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    The daughters were American. No country deports people that kill their citizens, they arrest them and punish them. Deporting isn't a punishment, it is an administrative action to resolve immigration issues. It has fuck all to do with actual crimes. Same as we don't "Deport" foriegn born terrorists we catch in the US. We arrest them and put them on trial.

Extra-judicial actions are bad. Both he, and anyone that aided him, deserve their day in court, where we can address the crimes they committed. Stop acting like we can skip the judicial process because they are brown.
    I’m referring to those that helped based on the article. Full stop. Helping this man elude justice for what he did is unacceptable.

So much for respecting other cultures I guess.

/ducks, runs

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m referring to those that helped based on the article. Full stop. Helping this man elude justice for what he did is unacceptable.
    And for that we have trials. Not arbitrary deportations. Deporting is not a punishment, and it is not a way of circumventing the courts (Well it is, but it shouldn't be, that is abusing it). They should be tried for conspiracy leading to murder, or obstructing justice, or whatever the hell it is they did. Because a nation of laws is supposed to follow those laws for everyone, we shouldn't have extra things we wave over the heads of certain people.

American citizens do fucked up things as well, we don't exile their whole families for it. If anyone helped the crime, or helped cover it up, we hold those people accountable as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    And for that we have trials. Not arbitrary deportations. Deporting is not a punishment, and it is not a way of circumventing the courts (Well it is, but it shouldn't be, that is abusing it). They should be tried for conspiracy leading to murder, or obstructing justice, or whatever the hell it is they did. Because a nation of laws is supposed to follow those laws for everyone, we shouldn't have extra things we wave over the heads of certain people.

American citizens do fucked up things as well, we don't exile their whole families for it. If anyone helped the crime, or helped cover it up, we hold those people accountable as well.
    After they have been punished deported. Not sure why you think they shouldn’t be deported if they were applying from citizenship and did this.

10+ Year Old Account
    After they have been punished deported. Not sure why you think they shouldn’t be deported if they were applying from citizenship and did this.
    Sure, after they are convicted of something, absolutely. Committing major crimes tends to void immigration requirements, and we have laws that specifically cover that. My point is that deportations are not a tool that should be used to avoid due process. Until you convict them of something, they shouldn't be deported as long as they are here legally. After you convict them of something, and after the punishment is served, feel free to deport them.

I am not anti-deportations, I am just pro-due process. For everyone.

- - - Updated - - -

how is deportation not a punishment?
    Because deportation is specifically an administrative tool to address the illegal status of a person. If someone is in the country when they shouldn't be, you put them back where they should be. If I trespass onto private property, removing me from that property is not a punishment, it is just changing my status back to the appropriate one. Any criminal charges or punishments that stem from trespassing are separate. If I rob a bank, and the police catch me, then them taking the money back is not a punishment either.

how is deportation not a punishment?
    The fact that we are talking about deportations is why Adameus was race baiting, whether intentional or not. From the information available here everyone involved is a US citizen.

Having ties to an ethnic community, especially in the US, is utterly meaningless when it comes to the nationality of the people involved.

I'm Hungarian-Greek, my family has ties both to the Hungarian and Greek communities.

If I murdered someone tomorrow, nobody will be talking about deporting Hungarians and Greeks.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2020-08-27 at 07:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    So much for respecting other cultures I guess.

/ducks, runs
    Other cultures should be respected, but that respect stops when heinous crimes are committed.

I worked in an airport for 3 years with a Muslim Somali immigrant as my supervisor. Decent guy, worked hard, good supervisor. I'll respect his culture.

The guy this post is about? Fuck him, I am not respecting him or anyone participating in a culture of honor killing.

I suppose I'd rather take people as individuals than as what groups they belong to.
    Putin khuliyo

7+ Year Old Account
    The fact that we are talking about deportations is why Adameus was race baiting, whether intentional or not. From the information available here everyone involved is a US citizen.

Having ties to an ethnic community, especially in the US, is utterly meaningless when it comes to the nationality of the people involved.

I'm Hungarian-Greek, my family has ties both to the Hungarian and Greek communities.

If I murdered someone tomorrow, nobody will be talking about deporting Hungarians and Greeks.
    You are willfully ignoring that he said that if they are not naturalized this should be used. And who would disagree to that? Who would want to accept new citizens who harbors killers and criminals?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Other cultures should be respected, but that respect stops when heinous crimes are committed.

I worked in an airport for 3 years with a Muslim Somali immigrant as my supervisor. Decent guy, worked hard, good supervisor. I'll respect his culture.

The guy this post is about? Fuck him, I am not respecting him or anyone participating in a culture of honor killing.

I suppose I'd rather take people as individuals than as what groups they belong to.
    I disagree. You should not automatically respect someone else culture or beliefs. It should merit the respect first.
    Tolerate would be more fitting.

10+ Year Old Account

None of what I said had anything to do with race. The article specifically talks about those helping him in the U.S and Canada