Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zorothusian View Post
    I agree it's quite annoying but it is beta so im sure they will have it fixed by release date.
    One can hope, it seemed perfect before. If you weren't in WM and just did mostly main story with a few side story quests you'd hit 60 right around the last quest of the leveling main story.

Nothing so far, huh.

Quote Originally Posted by beepediboop View Post
    Nothing so far, huh.
    No it’s weird

Seems weird they wouldn’t do any invites on the day of release day announcement and Gamescon, but I guess , after all, there’s no hard and fast rule to when they do them.

Quote Originally Posted by Susperia View Post
    Seems weird they wouldn’t do any invites on the day of release day announcement and Gamescon, but I guess , after all, there’s no hard and fast rule to when they do them.
    I noticed they started sending less last week when the giveaways started, maybe there aren't as many waves rn cuz of those :c

No I guess not. It’s always been weekly since it started as far as I can remember. Sad face.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    No I guess not. It’s always been weekly since it started as far as I can remember. Sad face.
    you have till like 10 or 11.. keep trying

10+ Year Old Account
    Aren't they testing raids again starting tomorrow? Maybe they have enough people for that /shrug.

Looks like there’s enough this week maybe.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    Looks like there’s enough this week maybe.
    make sure ur refreshing ur launcher.. (log out and back in)

Been in Legion and BfA alpha. Have not received a beta invite for Shadowlands.

I called Blizz on their shit with BfA, must be why.

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Aren't they testing raids again starting tomorrow? Maybe they have enough people for that /shrug.
    Nowhere near that, queues are bad, 20+ minutes for tanks/heals

I mean it's coming out in less than 2 months now and they already have a bunch of people to raid test. Since they already have max level premade characters the only way I see them needing alot more participants is if they push a major fix to leveling content that they'd need people to rerun, but even then chances are that people being invited now would just create max level characters for the most part to test some classes. Not sure how broken the leveling content is, but from what I've seen in streams with the premades it seems like they still have alot of max level bug fixing to do right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the invites continue to only trickle out every week till the end. Maybe some invites to fix some spec underrepresentations? I think we can agree that CE has proven to be a fairly decent means to get an invitation, seeing how in my m+ group of non-raiders (literally "weekly m15 logging" if you want to call it that) only the tank got an invite, it kinda have to think that it might be related.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

They usually do at least one mega wave of invites in order to execute a stress test on beta. Haven't heard word about that yet but usually comes in the final month-ish so there's still a bit of a chance.

Given the server-side lag issues that have plagued many BFA zones for certain realms since launch, I'd hope they're still going to do it.

So has no one gotten invite this evening?
    Strange at least last week we saw some, even if it was a smaller number

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=boomr516;52602523]So has no one gotten invite this evening?
    Strange at least last week we saw some, even if it was a smaller number[

just checked in beta, sounds like they went out last night. so i guess it's next week. sorry guys

There was no beta wave this week?

My guess is that Blizzard isn't currently sending waves because there are a lot of giveaways going on right now. The beta accesses from the giveaways will be activated on September 3rd. I think Blizzard will send more waves again after September 3rd because they don't want to stress the servers so much.

do you guys think there will be more giveaways or beta waves now when they announced release date?