Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    I haven’t played the beta but this seems rushed
    Beta has been feature complete for over a month. They're just doing polish and balance now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    Beta has been feature complete for over a month. They're just doing polish and balance now.
    have you played it?
    "Voted Most Likely To Be Banned From The Forum."

The raid is opening too soon imo. 2 weeks just gives us time to lvl up and we have to rush into the mythic dungeon grind right away.

Quote Originally Posted by exochaft View Post
    Also, the pre-patch event appears to have 4 phases, so 4 weeks. Fairly safe to say pre-patch is a month out. Also gives players a month to play with SL class changes, giving time to make adjustments before SL content goes live.
    The final phase doesn't have to last a week. It could last two, or three, or more. Pre-patch could be as soon as next week, if they want.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GUZ View Post
    have you played it?
    Yes, a bit. I'm mainly waiting for it to launch so it still feels fresh.

That's a really quick raid tier launch.

I heard of some players they are already burned out from playing too much beta. I'm not averse to a beta invite, but somewhere also glad that i don't "have to" play the beta, exactly for this reason.

Do I see right that this means the release date is mid-week and for central europe midnight? I rarely play Blizz games lately, but I cant remember any game that has such weird release date. Why mid- week? Fyi, not everybody has home office.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gleepot View Post
    The final phase doesn't have to last a week. It could last two, or three, or more. Pre-patch could be as soon as next week, if they want.
    Leveling will probably be done in 1 day, maybe 3 or 4 for those who can´t play much.

That leaves room enough to gather blues, which is all we need for he first raid anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gulantik View Post
    season 1 start date, expansion launch date.

no pre patch date?
    A bit more than a month before given the past few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyla View Post
    Do I see right that this means the release date is mid-week and for central europe midnight? I rarely play Blizz games lately, but I cant remember any game that has such weird release date. Why mid- week? Fyi, not everybody has home office.
    Nov 10 is a Tues

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Does it feel ready for a release to you? Because I struggle to find world quests to complete that don't suffer from bugs, I report terrain bugs every time I log into beta, Torghast is useless when it comes to tuning even though it is the oldest feature on alpha and there are a lot of bugs on class abilities and legendaries. Reward structures are not even close to finalized; Torghast still keeps dropping PH items left and right, we don't have conduit sources other than the few that are on vendors. I am not saying it's not doable in two months, but there are issues.
    Seems par for the course, and the internal build is ahead of what's up for testing. Two months is a long time and I'd say SL was in a more complete state when closed beta started than most of the expansions I've tested. It is a pretty short closed beta cycle, though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It was supposed to be challenging solo content.
    Difficulty tuning is pretty much just a matter of scaling health/damage. I'm not sure it's meant to be challenging, though. Roguelites are all about creating broken builds and getting as far as possible.

They can also always add Heroic / Mythic Torghast options later.

Apparently now 7+6=10 good job Blizzard...

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbselle View Post
    I heard of some players they are already burned out from playing too much beta. I'm not averse to a beta invite, but somewhere also glad that i don't "have to" play the beta, exactly for this reason.
    That you find bugs doesn´t always mean that they exist. They might have been corrected already, but not parched into the beta. So they are only there virtually, it might not be worth it to waste time releasing their correction til live.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ff50dccd-a222-42f3-a786 View Post
    Apparently now 7+6=10 good job Blizzard...
    what are ya talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    What's with m0? EU has 33 hours after the release of SL its first reset. Does this mean you can level up in the first 10, then do all m0 and torghast + dailies etc? Then sleep have reset and do it all over again?
    I'm pretty sure EU didn't get weekly reset first wednesday the last time, so it wouldn't matter as the weekly resets won't reset on wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    If they moved the release date back two weeks to the 12th/13th, we wouldn't be raiding over Christmas. They could then retain their schedule.
    Honest question, as someone who couldn't care less about Christmas, is the problem because you'll miss 1-2 raids while traveling? Or something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Honest question, as someone who couldn't care less about Christmas, is the problem because you'll miss 1-2 raids while traveling? Or something else.
    It creates a bad feeling for guild members. Go to raid with your dudes or spend time with your family?! Decisions.

Obviously, for an LFR raider, that's not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    It creates a bad feeling for guild members. Go to raid with your dudes or spend time with your family?! Decisions.

Obviously, for an LFR raider, that's not an issue.
    I'd assume no one but the hardest core of guilds would schedule raids during Christmas week. Just doesn't seem like a big deal to me.

Only two weeks for leveling, dealing with covenants and doing other stuff to be good prepared for season one. Beta players are welcome.