Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    All the content and game decision are done months ago. All they do right now is class tuning, balance tuning, and bug fixes. Shadowlands should be in pretty good shape in 2 months.
    It's in a pretty good shape now from What I have tested. Mostly minor bugs and hitches. But yest 2 months is plenty of time to clean up and tweak.

Quote Originally Posted by artam View Post
    Oh well, let´s hope they don´t wait to 9.3 to fix things this time.
    They don't have to when all the major expansion systems are completely watered down or get removed entirely.

I'm still waiting for the Restoration Shaman / Monk class changes...
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by Clozer View Post
    All the content and game decision are done months ago. All they do right now is class tuning, balance tuning, and bug fixes. Shadowlands should be in pretty good shape in 2 months.
    Hello darkness, my old friend
    I've come to talk with you again ....

Yea, I'm not on the must hate Blizzard to be norm train. When I don't want to play I don't, and don't endlessly figure out why I don't want to play one game forever. This is great news, and I'm excited to participate in another expansion release, MOP was the only other expansion I was able to play when it released, but I've played on and off since BC. Blizz is always quick to take care of game breaking glitches anyway if they pop up on live. I'm guessing the sub numbers are very low right now, so they're pushing hard for release, but doesn't this technically go with how releases in relation to pre-launch patch have gone. Like two months after ptr pre-launch patch.