Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    You mean the one that was disabled at the end of Legion and is currently plugging the wound, so removing it would probably make things worse?
    I'm sure siphoning off some magical energy completely rendered it inert, and the doomsday material it is made out of has no negative effects what so ever .. Not to mention the impact such an object would have on the planet in the first place.

Also don't get me started on the wound that is "plugged" yet she bleeds out of every crack all across the globe anyway and barely at the stabbing point.. All we did was collect her blood and.. well let her/Magni&MOTHER spend it nuking N'Zoth.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunzi View Post
    You can read current WoW books or watch Nobbel videos to get caught up on lore. WoW has always been a very campy/cheesy lighthearted game though, and lore, story, and writing have never been WoW's strength. WoW is no Dark Souls.
    Dark Souls and its non existent lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I'm sure siphoning off some magical energy completely rendered it inert, and the doomsday material it is made out of has no negative effects what so ever .. Not to mention the impact such an object would have on the planet in the first place.

Also don't get me started on the wound that is "plugged" yet she bleeds out of every crack all across the globe anyway and barely at the stabbing point.. All we did was collect her blood and.. well let her/Magni&MOTHER spend it nuking N'Zoth.
    In other words, the plug is working. And, well, it has been inert ever since the draining.

Sylvanas has, after years of hiding in the Horde and gahtering fanbois, finally declared her war on all life and the universal order itself. If we don't stop her, her arrogance will lead to the end of reality itself.

Pretty decent reason to go no? Except for the Banshee Cultists that would rather jump into a volcano then turn on their beloved Dark Lady but maybe we can leave them in the Maw when we are done.

Because Garrosh created a portal to another dimension and we need to kill him.

I mean Sylvanas

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably to go find whoever crafted the helm of domination, and to get him make a new one to keep scourge under control. And at the same time take revenge on Sylvanas, hopefully for good this time.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, we will get a good reason in pre-patch. Key faction leaders are abducted to the Maw and of course there is whole hole in the sky with guys who want to take over.

So basically that.

I say we let Sylvanas have Baine, Thrall, Jaina, and Anduin. We'll just boycott saving the world this time. Blizz can't make us do it!

BfA forever!!!
    #TeamTinkers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Probably to go find whoever crafted the helm of domination, and to get him make a new one to keep scourge under control.
    It was crafted by the Legion and we kind of handed them their asses recently so with regards to making a new one I think we're shit outta luck.
    I don't know the recipe for success, but I know that the recipe for failure is trying to please everyone.

Forum stupidity at its finest:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Just because a word is in the dictionary doesn't mean it's true IRL.
    Allatar - EU Aszune | Allatar - D3 Career

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Just like the sword that sticks out of Silithus and reaches up to the stratosphere, right?
    No, I mean like we had to go to Deepholm to fix the hole between the dimensions.

Quote Originally Posted by uncl55 View Post
    to chase Mary silvanas I guess
    to be fair. The powers Mary Suevanas got, its mainly from the jailer, she is more of a pawn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by spleen1015 View Post
    I say we let Sylvanas have Baine, Thrall, Jaina, and Anduin. We'll just boycott saving the world this time. Blizz can't make us do it!

BfA forever!!!
    ill save the world again,purely to see if they can make a new story in 10.0 or if they will copy some other expansions writing and put a new coat of paint on it

Because we all try to escape from BFA obviously

Do we ever get a explanation on how of the four of them got captured? Most heavily guarded people, Syl doesn’t have many allies left and “poof” captured in SL. I guess Jailer magic is strong with her and did some crazy spells to pull that one off. Also why capture, just murder and the souls goes straight to the maw, where you brought them in the first place. Anyway the best way to play this game is not to think into this that much.

Quote Originally Posted by RCA View Post
    Do we ever get a explanation on how of the four of them got captured? Most heavily guarded people, Syl doesn’t have many allies left and “poof” captured in SL. I guess Jailer magic is strong with her and did some crazy spells to pull that one off. Also why capture, just murder and the souls goes straight to the maw, where you brought them in the first place. Anyway the best way to play this game is not to think into this that much.
    The cut scenes for that haven't been released yet. Most of the plot cut scenes aren't in the beta yet. Most of the interesting points in the story have "awesome cut scene here" placeholders.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Probably to go find whoever crafted the helm of domination, and to get him make a new one to keep scourge under control. And at the same time take revenge on Sylvanas, hopefully for good this time.
    Off topic I know but this point is so confusing to me. How did the Legion find this Smith, get to him in the maw, convince him to make the helm and frostmourne, and get it back out of the Shadowlands?

Quote Originally Posted by Martymark View Post
    If we have to let all those characters Golden has run into the ground die for the greater good, that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.
    its incredible how much power you think Christie Golden has lmao, as if the WoW writers aren't directly told what to write by senior design leads and marketing

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like they should make a bigger deal out of the portal, like it might just end the worlds on both sides if not closed or something.

Otherwise they could just set up a customs & immigration checkpoint on both sides and leave it be.

Because Sylvanas broke the Veil

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Off topic I know but this point is so confusing to me. How did the Legion find this Smith, get to him in the maw, convince him to make the helm and frostmourne, and get it back out of the Shadowlands?
    The Dreadlords knew about the Shadowlands somehow and stole the artifacts. "How" is a question for another day, I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Giant hole above northrend that's leaking undead creatures none stop, scourge has been taken over and boosted by the jailer bringing it back to wotlk strength. Sylvanas has kidnapped our racial leaders. Everything that has died in the past few years has boosted the maw/jailer/sylvanas strength and will continue to do so unless stopped.

So yeah even stop them now or they will keep growing in strength to the point it made the lich king threat look like child's play.

Quote Originally Posted by Hekazi View Post
    Dark Souls and its non existent lore.
    What? DS has tons of lore. What you mean is storytelling. Its storytelling is really vague and cryptic, but its lore is fantastic, especially DS1 and 2.