Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

This is the Horde in 2020 (spoilers)

https://i.imgur.com/4xKrjAR.jpg

A Blood Elf that's not even Horde aligned and a spy for the Wrynn family
    An Alliance affiliated undead
    And a Blood Elf who already tried to leave and rejoin the Alliance

Remember the Orcs setting up a warrior city in Durotar?
    Remember them helping out the Tauren against the centaur?
    Remember them helping out a small tribe of Trolls against the Kul'Tiran forces?
    Remember these core races banding together and building a faction out of the ground that rivaled the Alliance?

Remember when we said the Horde wouldn't lose its identity when TBC came out and the Blood Elves were introduced as a playable race?

I guess all that whining of living in Orgrimmar and complaining about spikes has finally paid off. We're almost a red Alliance now. Hell, I think we are already, we lost the role of iconic warchief and now we have a council of races, an Alliance between races within the Horde.

People mostly play Blood Elves. Majority rules. Pack it up or travel to another reality where money and popular opinion doesn't make the rules.

LET'S GO ALLIANCE!

Jk, Factions are dead!

No, this is the Horde in 2020:

Note that Mayla Highmountain (tauren) and Geya'rah (orc) are missing from that pic, but are obviously in the ruling Horde Council.

Why are you Horde players failing at such basic pieces of trivia about your own faction?
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    People mostly play Blood Elves. Majority rules. Pack it up or travel to another reality where money and popular opinion doesn't make the rules.
    Good news that you can play high elves soon eh

10+ Year Old Account
    Vallera is supposed to be the Horde connection to the Alliance after the whole conflict, the Alliance used to have Baine in Stormwind, but... well he kind of got kidnapped.

Menethil? Well... yeah, not a fan of her to be honest.

3+ Year Old Account
    I'm ok with how the Horde is now, since it seems that whoever is in the position of Warchief will die soon (except Sylvanas)
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

Note that Mayla Highmountain (tauren) and Geya'rah (orc) are missing from that pic, but are obviously in the ruling Horde Council.
    I do wish the council members and racial leaders were different characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxilian View Post
    Vallera is supposed to be the Horde connection to the Alliance after the whole conflict, the Alliance used to have Baine in Stormwind, but... well he kind of got kidnapped.

Menethil? Well... yeah, not a fan of her to be honest.
    Valeera was never Horde aligned. Never, her status is to merely push Anduin down our throats. She only cares about the Wrynn family and her race. We don't need an Alliance connection.

The Horde has never looked better, and I am 100% not bullshitting, and this is coming from a player that plays both sides. I wish Grom or Kargath were still alive to stand front and center, but c'est la vie. I'm perfectly happy with this new Horde. Just keep Talanji's ugly mug off promotional art and it's all good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    Valeera was never Horde aligned. Never, her status is to merely push Anduin down our throats. She only cares about the Wrynn family and her race. We don't need an Alliance connection.
    I never said she was Horde aligned, i'm just saying, that after the whole OUR WARCHIEF IS EVIL... AGAIN! debacle, she became the connection of the Horde with the Alliance for the whole "Peace treaty", that was the same reason Baine was in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    The Horde has never looked better, and I am 100% not bullshitting, and this is coming from a player that plays both sides. I wish Grom or Kargath were still alive to stand front and center, but c'est la vie. I'm perfectly happy with this new Horde. Just keep Talanji's ugly mug off promotional art and it's all good.
    Lol you really think a:

Alliance
    Alliance puppet
    And a fence sitter

Are good Horde characters?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post

Why are you Horde players failing at such basic pieces of trivia about your own faction?
    Is Geya'rah not behind them?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're basing this off of an image from a third party website showing characters involved in a pre-patch mini-event?

Although, you might be onto something with the "Red Alliance" but it's not just that the Horde has prettier races...

Horde in 2020: A band of idiots too stupid to recognize early enough that their leader is, once again, a psychopath bent on their extinction

Alliance in 2020: A band of idiots too stupid to recognize that maybe after like 6 or 7 genocides in a span of 30 years that perhaps the Horde should be vassalized

I can definitely see the similarities.

Lol you really think a:

Alliance
    Alliance puppet
    And a fence sitter

Are good Horde characters?
    I do because they're just one step away from another ridiculous frame-up or misunderstanding with The Alliance that blows up into all-out war. Plus, I think Calia and Valeera have the assets to take The Horde into a very aesthetically-pleasing era.

I do because they're just one step away from another ridiculous frame-up or misunderstanding with The Alliance that blows up into all-out war. Plus, I think Calia and Valeera have the assets to take The Horde into a very aesthetically-pleasing era.
    So you just want the Horde to turn into the Alliance's puppet. Got it.
    It's almost like the Alliance staged a coup onto the Horde, and installed handpicked leaders that will listen and obey to them.
    I hate this fucking crap
    Last edited by Overlordd; 2020-09-02 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8 View Post
    Is Geya'rah not behind them?
    Yeah, she's behind Thrall.

So you just want the Horde to turn into the Alliance's puppet. Got it.
    It's almost like the Alliance staged a coup onto the Horde, and installed handpicked leaders that will listen and obey to them.
    I hate this fucking crap
    Well, as an advocate for ending factions, it certainly falls in my favor, and if that were the case story-wise, it would make sense considering all the shit The Horde keeps doing to The Alliance without The Alliance just ending them like Varian had the opportunity to do at the end of Pandaria.

Well, as an advocate for ending factions, it certainly falls in my favor, and if that were the case story-wise, it would make sense considering all the shit The Horde keeps doing to The Alliance without The Alliance just ending them like Varian had the opportunity to do at the end of Pandaria.
    Blizzard are never ending factions, also I consider your opinion valid, but it's clear you care more about the Alliance than the Horde.

15+ Year Old Account
    People think I'm crazy but I still think this Q&A Leak from a over a year ago is how things are going to proceed. I think it would bring so much to the game.

-There are some major changes coming to the World of Warcraft:

-Level Squish - Our time entrapped has weakened us, and the base level cap is now 60, with level 70 being this expansion's cap.

-World revamp - The world has been ravaged by war, and is slowly being corrupted by the Old Gods.

-All zones either revamped, or blocked off to be opened in a later patch (Massive Blizzard blocking Stormpeaks and Icecrown)

-The new expansion zones will have us delve into the dark places of Azeroth:

-Timewalking zones - Old expansion zones are available as alternate levelling content in the Caverns of Time, they are made available by the bronze dragons to prevent interference from increased infinite flight activity

-Special Infinite Flight events and invasions may occur in these zones, and scale with level

-Faction revamp - The Alliance and Horde are fractured, and the lines between allies and enemies have been blurred.

-Horde and Alliance can now chat, trade, join communities, and group with each other (Some restrictions will exist, like Mythic raiding, which will follow current Cross Realm rules)

-Opposing faction capital cities and their associated factions are now neutral, and rep can be earned to improve your standing with them.

-There is still a core Horde faction, led by Sylvanas, and a core Alliance faction, led by Tyrande

-Activating Warmode will declare you as a 'pure' Alliance/Horde Loyalist, and will place you into PvP shards using the current PvP systems, with the current city hostilities and faction interaction restrictions in place.

-Since the factions are in disarray, Guilds will become the new focus

If you think about it, they have already done this in a small way, in PvP you can play either side, how much different is that from being able to do everything no matter of your race/Faction.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard are never ending factions, also I consider your opinion valid, but it's clear you care more about the Alliance than the Horde.
    I dont ever think they will end the factions but I think, except for extremist, the lines will be open.
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG