Poll: Do you Support Assault Weapons Ban?

Quote Originally Posted by Krakan View Post
    I don't know what Qanon is.

Is it the whole chanolgy thing or am I out of loop?
    why is it everyone who's joined since April seems to magically be so out of touch this week?

You have to be trolling at this point if you know all the things you spoke about but don't know about QAnon.
    Buh Byeeeeeeeeeeee !!

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean I'm just not overly interested in crazy...
    Wait... You can tell they are crazy, simply because two of them were elected in GOP primaries and Trump repeated them? I didn’t actually say the crazy part... you sure you don’t know them? lol
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

guns are misunderstood. never take the rights of weak people defending themselves away because of some lunatics. Crazy people will always find a way to kill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    Thanks for proving my point. I suggest you do more than superficial research there is a diminishing return on police funding. Also feel free to defend them having millitary hardware.
    That would depend on what military hardware we are discussing.

I don't know what Qanon is.

Is it the whole chanolgy thing or am I out of loop?
    It’s like The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, but WAAAAY stupider.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    guns are misunderstood. never take the rights of weak people defending themselves away because of some lunatics. Crazy people will always find a way to kill.
    Rich people aren’t weak.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Rich people aren’t weak.
    You clearly aren't aware of how many poor people manage to find a way to fund a gun. I know two fucking people that live out of their cars who still manage to own badass rifles because it is a priority for them. It is also a priority for a lot of trailer park citizens. Last I saw, like 18% of people with HOUSEHOLD incomes less than 25k still owned a gun. Skips up to 30% for the next highest. Then 40% basically across the board after that. Considering how those income brackets break down, I'm willing to bet the NUMBER of people who own guns in those first two brackets trounces the latter two.

Anti-War / Anti-CIA / Cynic / Unpopular Opinions

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    It seems that he is dead as he had a shootout with federal agents who were coming to arrest him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    It seems that he is dead as he had a shootout with federal agents who were coming to arrest him.
    Any factual evidence of your claim ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    It is what I am calling while nationalist militias. Why? Because the fbi notes them as a major domestic terror threat above any other terror threats to American life.
    I'd like to see those FBI notes and compare them with what they have on BLM. I didn't imagine throngs of gun-toting BLM parading in the streets in military-style formations, did I? No, pretty sure I didn't - there were even at least two wounded (or dead?) as a result of negligent discharges that occurred within them. Especially now with the killing of that Aaron J. Danielson fellow, whose death was hardly even reported overseas. Now, don't take me wrong, I googled that guy and the group he was a part of, and my first thought was "oh well", but that doesn't change the fact that he was shot and killed and that his killing made a lot less waves for some reason. Oh, and if you think a group such as Patriot Prayer can be called a "militia" or a "terrorist cell", well let's just say I won't comment on that specifically but I'm positive you'll be able to sleep well at night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Any factual evidence of your claim ?
    https://apnews.com/f0418fd4a37be8d9b6953c8359109587

Or was that one another guy ?

Lol, blm goes nuts for weeks torching everything in their place. Some right wing loons come defend a town: “omg our pieceful protest rights”. “They set a dumpster on fire!”

Wheres your heartfelt consideration for the trump supporter that was executed by an antifa for simply being a trump supporter? Oh how tolerant and broadminded we all are as long as they believe what we believe. Wait what was the definition of that again?
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2020-09-04 at 11:49 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    This is true. I prefer looking at a report of gun violence, as criminals using guns. The guns are not responsible, people are.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear. He was a member of a known domestic terrorist group. 100% Antifa, as he put it. If you read the circumstances, he was shot by the agents when he pulled a firearm out on them.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/suspect-i...killed-reports

An Antifa sympathizer who was said to be a suspect in the fatal shooting of a Patriot Prayer supporter in Portland, Ore., last month was reportedly killed Thursday night as authorities moved in to arrest him.

Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, died in Lacey, Wash., outside Seattle, during an operation by a federal fugitive task force, The New York Times reported.

Reinoehl's death was also confirmed by a senior Justice Department official, according to The Associated Press. The suspect was shot by law enforcement after drawing a gun on officers, the AP report said.
    Last edited by Ghostpanther; 2020-09-04 at 11:56 AM.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Someone' didn't want to go to prison
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    This is true. A I prefer looking at a report of gun violence, as criminals using guns. The guns are not responsible, people are.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to hear. He was a member of a known domestic terrorist group. 100% Antifa. If you read the circumstances, he was shot by the agents when he pulled a firearm out on them.
    I think we can all agree here that when rather than using guns theyd use bananas there would be a lot less death.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    I think we can all agree here that when rather than using guns theyd use bananas there would be a lot less death.
    Lol! Of course. But since they do not, I am going to carry a firearm for self defense and eat the bananas.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Coolthulhu View Post
    I'd like to see those FBI notes and compare them with what they have on BLM. I didn't imagine throngs of gun-toting BLM parading in the streets in military-style formations, did I? No, pretty sure I didn't - there were even at least two wounded (or dead?) as a result of negligent discharges that occurred within them. Especially now with the killing of that Aaron J. Danielson fellow, whose death was hardly even reported overseas. Now, don't take me wrong, I googled that guy and the group he was a part of, and my first thought was "oh well", but that doesn't change the fact that he was shot and killed and that his killing made a lot less waves for some reason. Oh, and if you think a group such as Patriot Prayer can be called a "militia" or a "terrorist cell", well let's just say I won't comment on that specifically but I'm positive you'll be able to sleep well at night.
    The FBI made a report...it was rather big news on these forms with lots of links and sources.. hundreds of deaths every year with terrorist plans being foiled time and time.

BLM isn't doing that... and the only BLM marches that involved guns were when black panthers went to protest BLM protesters because of you know.. all the unwarranted violence. Those are two different things in case you don't know.

And you wonder why I call you on your fucking bullshit? Libertarians are republicans who tolerate other groups. As long as those groups stay in fucking line with the status quo of oppression. You don't give a fuck so stop pretending you do. Because here you are right now proving everything I said about you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Maybe you should call them out on their lie.

Antifa isn't a terror group.

I wonder if ghost things the gun toting, cop killing, minority killing militias who the FBI calls the biggest terror threat to American life are terrorists... probably not because they're most white nationalists...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Someone' didn't want to go to prison
    I see why people like you are easily swayed to the far right with lies.

Specialka said somethingWITH NO SOURCES AT ALL and you ate it up...

Who is Specialka? I mean because as far as I can tell they're not part of any news organisation or a journalist but you ate it up 100% even though it is total uncorroborated bullshit.

I see why people like you are easily swayed to the far right with lies.

Specialka said somethingWITH NO SOURCES AT ALL and you ate it up...

Who is Specialka? I mean because as far as I can tell they're not part of any news organisation or a journalist but you ate it up 100% even though it is total uncorroborated bullshit.
    Your first mistake is thinking i care just the slightest about that mess in the US but it was a funny video.

Pretty funny paranoid guy though who thinks any car with a flag is out to get him he should probably just stay at home for everyones sake.

If he's alive alot of people in the comments says he's dead but who knows.

He also pretty much said he killled someone in the video lol so not surprised if cops showed up and as paranoid the guy seems im not surprised either if he pulled a gun on them.

Swayed to the far right lol both sides give us others tons of good stuff probably got 20 good videos saved already places like reddit is a gold mine.

Update
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/09/03/u...-shooting.html

Law enforcement agents shot and killed an antifa supporter on Thursday as they moved to arrest him in the fatal shooting of a right-wing activist who was part of a pro-Trump caravan in Portland, Ore., officials said.

Well well now looks like it was him after all how about that. Guy in video Michael Reinoehl, guy killed Michael Forest Reinoehl.

Looks like i ate the truth this time
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2020-09-04 at 03:13 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

The FBI made a report...it was rather big news on these forms with lots of links and sources.. hundreds of deaths every year with terrorist plans being foiled time and time.

BLM isn't doing that... and the only BLM marches that involved guns were when black panthers went to protest BLM protesters because of you know.. all the unwarranted violence. Those are two different things in case you don't know.

And you wonder why I call you on your fucking bullshit? Libertarians are republicans who tolerate other groups. As long as those groups stay in fucking line with the status quo of oppression. You don't give a fuck so stop pretending you do. Because here you are right now proving everything I said about you
    Lots of links and sources I'm supposed to scrounge for I suppose, as opposed to when I'm asked to provide the same. Convenient. But know what? I'll take your word for it, I don't like neo-Nazi militias just as I don't like black militias such as NFAC. And give me a break with the "but it's not the same thing" - it is. Otherwise we'd have to make pointless distinctions between every single more or less known, smaller (Patriot Prayer core's headcount was 15 in 2019) or bigger (NFAC seems pretty big) groups. Speaking of unknown, did the media mention episodes such as this one? Don't bother answering, it's a rhetorical question. The extent to which it was (not) covered is evident by a simple google search and by reading papers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I'm getting infracted by an American moderator on an American topic promoting/advocating weapons on a childrens forum, what else to expect on an American forum. I'm done here and i'm going to leave you one thing to remember:
    [extremely graphic picture of dead children]
    Hope you sleep well. With the lack of empathy the majority of you show i guess that won't be a problem. BB

no, everybody has a right to protect themselves