Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I don't like these laggy cinematics

Weird seeing how such an emotional short to some (myself included) was absolutely boring to others. WoW truly has one of the most diverse crowds consuming its content.

Aren't the races in shadowlands also made of anima? Couldn't the dude have sacrificed himself to save Ursoc?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Weird seeing how such an emotional short to some (myself included) was absolutely boring to others. WoW truly has one of the most diverse crowds consuming its content.
    I found the cinematic alone quite touching but the lack of explanations on the soul/spirit grove and such prevents me from connecting to this cinematic compared to Bastion's. Ursoc was the only recognizable character there and was a simple raid boss for me.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Before this cinematic, Ardenweald was probably the zone I was least interested, of the four. This cinematic pushed it up to my second-most anticipated story, right under Revendreth. The Maldraxxus short had me worried, but the Ardenweald one, fittingly enough, breathed new life into my hopes for the story of the Shadowlands going forward. I can't wait to see more of this zone now.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthyjake View Post
    The english VA for Saitama
    One Punch Fawn
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I am so torn atm. Really before this short, there was no way for me to chose night fae. like %0. their armor looks terrible, and it has nothing to do with warriors. But damn it I am a sucker for wow lore and good ost. I loved ursoc so much. Twin bear brother ursoc and ursol.
    Well his legacy will live on with his daughter and son and his brother ursol

Quote Originally Posted by Lefrog View Post
    Yep, its normal cuz WoW is being played by millions. You cant make everyone happy ;p

I was so bored i literally had to skip forward a few times. Later on i went back to it and forced myself to see it again. People praised it too much... and yet again.. meh. As a person that loves EVERYTHING Warcraft plus WoW.. this expansion is not for me. The whole idea and theme is just meh. Rather have void lords expansion.

P.s. I even love Draenor and Cata (love them to bits, while others hate them)

Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    I just can’t get into this new story. It doesn’t feel like WoW anymore. Oh well
    Same here. It just feels odd. That cinematic was really weird and I didn't like it at all.

Best one so far!

Ardenweald here i come!

Quote Originally Posted by Drejjmit View Post
    I don't like these laggy cinematics
    Oh, then are you going to draw all the inbetweens for the keyframes?

And it's called an animatic*

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quiznart View Post
    Aren't the races in shadowlands also made of anima? Couldn't the dude have sacrificed himself to save Ursoc?
    Maybe they need Raw Anima... and the creatures that are in living form... kinda represent a half consumed anima based organism, that way those seeds are way more usefull and will give way more raw anima.
    -

One Learns most when Teaching others!