Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    How can we be sure they are actually manipulated tho? It's just the perspective of whoever wrote it and it was written a looong time ago. Considering how that eye thing in Emerald Nightmare and Nyalotha hinted at these things and the whispers Alleria got in that comic, The Void doesn't seem to buy into bullshits. Not to mention they could act like they are being fooled. We don't even fully know what any of these forces are capable of at full strength. There are still stuff we haven't uncovered like Elune. They could do anything with The Jailer's story, his origins and betrayal... The First Ones in Shadowlands... I don't expect something crazy but just give it a chance if you are into WoW enough to open threads on forums about it :P

Any chance that something is above all six forces of the cosmos? One central authority presiding over them all, yet seemingly content to just let them do whatever they want? just a thought.

Side note unrelated: FFS do something about those spammy *****! The country code +91 designates India, so why not block all traffic from that location?

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post
    Any chance that something is above all six forces of the cosmos? One central authority presiding over them all, yet seemingly content to just let them do whatever they want? just a thought.
    People are speculating that's exactly what the First Ones are, something I think Elune is part of.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    In the face of the Azerothian Power Rangers, no one stands a chance against us anyway. We'll kill death this expansion and the void lords some day down the road. Everything else is just fluff and bullshit to keep their writing staff employed.
    Yup its the other way around.. we kill them anyway. Doesnt matter what they do or dont. We will end up winning the show anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xorzor View Post

Side note unrelated: FFS do something about those spammy *****! The country code +91 designates India, so why not block all traffic from that location?
    I useally get some idian dude on the phone claiming he works for microsoft and I need to change my ip number.

Idiots.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazmalak View Post
    In the face of the Azerothian Power Rangers, no one stands a chance against us anyway. We'll kill death this expansion and the void lords some day down the road. Everything else is just fluff and bullshit to keep their writing staff employed.
    I hate to agree with this but yeah pretty much this.

Would be nice for once to have an expansion where we actually lose and then the next expansion after that we get payback. I feel it would be really interesting to have something like that.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

They could deceive mere mortals, perhaps for several years and perhaps very convincingly, so much so that their own family wouldn't notice the difference