Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Lore wise its probably Antorus, I mean part of the raid takes place within the core of the planet,
    In game, its probably Ulduar.

Ulduar certainly I think would be the guess from me. The first tank area looks like it's as large as Firelands by itself. Then there's the tram to Mimiron which is a long-distance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    So I guess we need to set up some rules here....ported doesn't count but a train ride (Ulduar) does?
    First, you don't actually travel the Distance in a port, it's like a wormhole. A wormhole is a speculative structure linking disparate points in spacetime, and is based on a special solution of the Einstein field equations. A wormhole can be visualized as a tunnel with two ends at separate points in spacetime. These cut out all the extra distance between Point (a) and Point (b), but the Tram doesn't. Second, I said it would be a close decision between both Ulduar and SoO. Lastly, it was Blue posted back when Ulduar was announced that Area wise, it was the Largest Raid to date. Meaning up to Ulduar nothing compared to it size wise, cutting out AQ40 as a contender.

Even ignoring the tram I would assume Ulduar wins.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

I'd say Ulduar or Throne of Thunder. Icecrown and Black Temple are also very huge.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Um... either Dragon Soul or Hyjal. Depending on whether you mean implied distance or actual travel-able distance.

Criteria should be cut down to area traversible by players only. So the tram ride only counts the deck of the tram itself. I still think Ulduar takes it, Staging Grounds is just so massive. It was designed for vehicle combat after all.

I actually was thinking SoO...I mean...technically we somehow travel the distance from VoEB to Kalimdor between bosses.
    "Somehow"

It's a portal. Not even a special contrived raid portal, just a regular mage portal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Mexico is already part of the USA so is Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Shadow deserves nothing, the same as Fire Mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustov View Post
    Criteria should be cut down to area traversible by players only. So the tram ride only counts the deck of the tram itself. I still think Ulduar takes it, Staging Grounds is just so massive. It was designed for vehicle combat after all.
    That's true, but have you ever gone to the backside of the Mount Hyjal areas? I mean, once you wipe out the scourge units or before you start the timed events? You can ride for a LONG time, especially if you go forward from the human stage instead of backward towards the orcs. It's almost a full outdoor zone.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20100727214007

Siege of Orgrimmar map has an entire copy of Stormwind + a good chunk of Elwynn forest just for the Mythic Garrosh P4.

Granted, it was not meant to be seen (although you can explore the map), so maybe it doesn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Large is vague. Do you mean in area, bosses, or time taken from start to finish?
    "Talking about square meters, not amount of bosses"

In the title.

I actually was thinking SoO...I mean...technically we somehow travel the distance from VoEB to Kalimdor between bosses.
    Why would a big distance between two boss arenas make the raid larger?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Could also be DS. Who knows how for we travel while on the spine.

Gotta be Mount Hyjal

Assuming you're not counting any ground that Deathwing might be flying over while we're on his back, it's probably Siege of Orgrimmar.

You've got big chunks of Pandaria, Orgrimmar itself (and the area outside), and all that crap underground in the last third.

Im surprised Black Temple hasnt been mentioned much

AQ 40 is not that large, there are a lot of slim hallways, and after playing it on classic i thought it was bigger then it actually is aswell.

Mount Hyjal should be up there too in terms sheer size you can move around within the raid.
    Ulduar.

Its also worth noticing that some raids have adjacent dungeons at the same place which makes the place even feel bigger. ICC has 3 dungeons that also takes place in and around the actual building, one underneath, one outside and one in the inner chambers. Ulduar also has 2 dungeons around the same complex, same goes for Serpentshrine which also has 3.

Spine of Deathwing, you go all over the planet

Quote Originally Posted by uopayroll View Post
    Spine of Deathwing, you go all over the planet
    So the biggest car is the one that drives the farthest?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose