Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    So Dracula is sucking Garrosh dry?

cool.

Even in death, Garrosh's pride is his undoing, turning him into an anima machine, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Sire Denathrius gave me some major Lucius Malfoy vibes.

- - - Updated - - -

There is, but it seems like Revendreth is the only one that mirrors real life. The rich get richer, and the poor get poorer and eventually die. Quite depressing but it fits their whole corrupted noble aesthetic.
    I gotcha from this video it does appear like it has more tethers to normal society. In the end it's just another indicator that the Shadowlands doesn't behave like an afterlife, behaves more like another realm or dimension.

Rewatched it and I quite liked it. Corrupted nobles who indulge in anima while the commoners are dying. I actually felt bad for that venthyr that was executed because he wanted to feed his family.

Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    I didn't like it at all. Very short but it dragged on. I didn't think it was possible for them to show one worse than the Maldraxxus one.
    Might be because already know how the zone plays out and didn't feel sorry for extra number 442 being thrown in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Might be because already know how the zone plays out and didn't feel sorry for extra number 442 being thrown in the light.
    It was still a little gut wrenching to me. He just wanted to feed his family and was executed for it. Facism even in the afterlife.

It was still a little gut wrenching to me. He just wanted to feed his family and was executed for it. Facism even in the afterlife.
    I have seen this trope being played so many times, so I don't really care.

3+ Year Old Account
    Do you think he because the make Duke we see in the zone?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    The duke is of high social standing, so I guess this one is one of the many scorched venthyr driven to utter insanity, since he wouldn't be strong enough to get a shady spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yea i think if they used the Bastion and or Ardenweald formula, it would work better, some sort of personal story and how that fits in the overall scheme of things this just was meh. Den doing the narration just doesn't work.

Fun short! I guess they kept it more vague than the rest because they're keeping some elements as a surprise for the first raid of the expansion.

I am thinking... what happens once we deal with Dracula and Garrosh is freed? Will he be friend or foe? Hopefully it won't be some stupid stuff like "I stood here on purpose because I must atone and this is my punishment" typa thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bwonsamdi the Dead View Post
    I actually haven't played the beto or watched any videos on it.

Hey , as much as we saw ,Sire was very mercifull:
    he didn't kill his family along with him .

I loved it . Denathrius is already a much more fun vilain than sylvanas or the jailer . i will enjoy him while he last .

It would be great if we could torture garossh

They really nailed Sire Denathrius here

Dude really is building up to be my favorite character of the expansion

Also lmao @ garrosh being referred as a workhorse XD

Looks like this time those cinematics peaked with the first one (and what a peak it was). Nothing really happened in Afterlives: Revendreth. It's basically Denathrius narrating the premise of the zone at game's start. That's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Let's see how the trickle-down effect is going to work for those Revendreth peasants

Quote Originally Posted by Ashnazg View Post
    Let's see how the trickle-down effect is going to work for those Revendreth peasants
    Just look at the French from 1789 to 1799.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Didn't see the video embedded, so:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Blizzard are Revendreth themselves. They run out of interesting ideas and milk characters until they die in a sudden "went overly crazy" turn of events. Now with Shadowlands they get to do that AGAIN, reintroducing long dead characters to milk them once more.

This was so uninspired, boring and lame...