Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    You know... the way trolls don't even try nowadays realy upset me!
    Internet trolls in the past used to have a bit more of creativity when creating fake profiles and bait posts!

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    people have to know how bad and toxic male he is, you have to dislike him
    His character was written as a villain regardless of what hangs between his legs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JuanFiles View Post
    You know... the way trolls don't even try nowadays realy upset me!
    Internet trolls in the past used to have a bit more of creativity when creating fake profiles and bait posts!
    Maybe they had poor educational upbringing?

What's funny is that Garrosh died on Alternate Draenor. So this opens up another whole can of worms. Thanks WoD.

Garrosh did nothing wrong!

The Siege of Orgrimmar is a hoax!

The Goblins did the burning of Teldrassil!

Azeroth is flat!

We never walked on Antorus!

...did I miss anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampire Communism View Post
    It's just not right. And I know that Denathrius is a villain and apparently used to be a Dreadlord and is actually serving death. But when they showed us the expansion, they said Revendreth is for people who can still be redeemed. How is treating Garrosh like a cow and milking him for your sick fetish giving him a chance to redeem himself?
    I think if anything, Garrosh should have been tossed directly into the Maw. He was completely unrepentant in life for the evil deeds he did then. The notion he has some redeemable quality about him is testing the elasticity of the lore in this game. Toss him in the Maw where he belongs and be done with it.

I mainly play Alliance and I still always liked Garrosh as a character, because at least he gets shit done. He has passion and conviction. He doesn't fuck around. He's not a limp dick wet noodle like Thrall.
    I also play Alliance predominantly. I'm Draenei all the way. So, what I would like to try to understand here is... why? I like to point out to people who act like and talk like they are intellectuals are morons, even when others would praise them, because they have you fooled. They talk intelligent, but everything coming out of their mouths is false, subjective, or objectively bullshit. I don't credit people as intelligent when everything they know is wrong. Being able to complete a test in school with all the wrong answers meant you failed, not that you got an A because you finished the test. Same principle applies here. When you get shit done, but everything you do is for evil ends, or is done by massacres and slaughters, that is not noteworthy, nor does it make a go-getter. It makes you a sadistic asshole. That's why he belongs in the Maw, not in Revendreth.

Think about it, what bad things has he actually done.
    He turned the orcs from the Alternate Universe against my people for no reason. He suckered the orcish clans to rise up and use my people for evil ends. While on Main Universe Azeroth, he invoked the aid of an Old God, destroyed the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, and turned on his own Horde. The fruits of his labors are bitter and evil. He belongs in the Maw.

Killed tons of people in the Alliance? Sure.
    That's not all he did.

But what happened to them?
    That is irrelevant. When you are a murderous, dishonorable, wretched piece of worm-ridden filth, you're not a redeemable soul.

If they were good people, they went to places like Bastion or Ardenweald. All he did was send them to the Shadowlands. All those horrible deaths he has inflicted on people like in the bombing of Theramore, the gnome girl, Kinndy, that got evaporated by the manabomb and turned to dust before Jaina's eyes? She's now most likely in one of the planes of the Shadowlands living her afterlife.
    That is not how things work. That's not how any of this shit works. You do evil, you get burned. His intentions wasn't to open the door to everlasting happiness for them. That would be like congratulating Adolf Hitler for sending 14 million people to heaven, and not for just disposing of them for reasons that are just fucking evil!!

Garrosh on the other hand has experienced nothing but torture. How is this fair?
    Well, it wasn't fair to his victims in life, to be subject to his slaughters, so, you'll forgive me in advance if I spit on Garrosh and take some sort of comfort in the fact that justice for him was far worse than I imagined it would be, but still not enough, as he should be in the Maw, Do not pass GO. Do not collect 200 gold.

If there is one thing the short made me want to do is go in there, unshackle Garrosh and slaughter all these sick vampire weirdos alongside him.

Hoping for that to be patch 9.1
    And I am hoping that when you do, he chokes you, the same way he choked out Kairozdormu, because THAT is who you are siding with. Garrosh doesn't have friends. He commands pawns. He needed put in checkmate and sent to the Maw.
    "The fatal flaw of every plan, no matter how well planned, is the assumption that you know more than your enemy."

I just love that ol' Garry is being milked like a dairy cow for all eternity.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Garrosh did nothing wrong!

The Siege of Orgrimmar is a hoax!

The Goblins did the burning of Teldrassil!

Azeroth is flat!

We never walked on Antorus!

...did I miss anything?
    It was all a dream?

Quote Originally Posted by TigTone View Post
    It was all a dream?
    In fact we are still inside Y'sharaj's heart in the SoO encounter. Everything since then has been a dream.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    What's funny is that Garrosh died on Alternate Draenor. So this opens up another whole can of worms. Thanks WoD.
    We know that the Shadowlands is trans-dimensional, with the Light and the Void attacking it and the Legion invading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    We know that the Shadowlands is trans-dimensional, with the Light and the Void attacking it and the Legion invading it.
    If it's trans-dimensional then why did Draka become an important character in Mald Asses? I'm sure there are billions of characters over the eons and multiple galaxies that would be a better fit than her to be the "key".

7+ Year Old Account
    His character was written as a villain regardless of what hangs between his legs.
    And you missed entirely the point

Do you guys read the books? I can't even follow the story in-game to know what's going on.

3+ Year Old Account
    It was all a dream?
    Are we all in the Matrix?
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

If it's trans-dimensional then why did Draka become an important character in Mald Asses? I'm sure there are billions of characters over the eons and multiple galaxies that would be a better fit than her to be the "key".
    Because she's a badass and deserves in game rep?

Because that's the character Blizzard choosed. There really isn't any deeper meaning than they wanted Draka to be a major character and develop her story.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Such a fate is far too kind for Garrosh. I can't say I'll lose any sleep over him and I hope I get the opportunity to torment him in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Do you guys read the books? I can't even follow the story in-game to know what's going on.
    I sometimes spend hours on WoWpedia getting lost reading all the different stories and such. I recommend doing it for most questions you'd have.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Because Blizzard wants to use Draka, someone with a fighting the odds background and a blank slate at the same time, to tell a story.

Denathrius did nothing wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    Because Blizzard wants to use Draka, someone with a fighting the odds background and a blank slate at the same time, to tell a story.
    I think you mean "We wanted to use Garona, but at the last second we forgot she wasn't dead yet. We needed another green female orc to use since we already paid for the art."