Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

I'm not actually active here, but active enough to see this thread

Garfield and friends

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Time flies.

My Thottbott account is older lol

love how us 10 year boys have such low number of posts.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just here comenting to see what badge I have, I don't even know when I signed up here
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niwes View Post
    you are or you was a mod. don‘t you have some dark mod magic, to change Jan2011 into Jan2010, by swinging with a magic mod wand ?

i mean, look at your name... come on. when in doubt, just ask the witches of dathomir.
    I was indeed a mod for years, but I stepped down years ago. Even as a global mod, the power to change my signup date was not mine to wield

I'd be one by now... but then the dreadful mmo-champion gdpr account recovery app happened... so we're off to a new start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still here.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I was indeed a mod for years, but I stepped down years ago. Even as a global mod, the power to change my signup date was not mine to wield
    hmm. always two there are. i do not know which one you are, but if you are not the master, maybe your master know that dark secrets.

First time I visited MMO-champ when it was very first a thing I thought it was trying to steal my account information because the name sounded so dodgy.

I believe I'm a tenner?

Date2010-02-10...1 post?

There are some professional lurkers, I see.

I've been playing and following this game on-off for waaaayy to long still hyped for shadowlands tho! Looking forward to coming back for the release together with some RL mates for some keystones and arenas.