Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Is 'Reality' Just a huge cosmic wrestling ring?

If the whole universe is just forces constantly battling each other for dominance does that mean our 'Reality' is just a massive wrestling ring where they can fight it out?

How else could you explain having a planet full of Life, Undead, Void, Light, Demon and Titans?

Azeroth is pretty much full of these products of these realms trying to kill each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    For a moment I thought you were talking about real life, there.

And it still would have applied, all things considered
    It's a shame that Shadowlands killed PvE twinking. Still I enjoy the game.
    Endgame: Main, Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Shinela View Post
    For a moment I thought you were talking about real life, there.

And it still would have applied, all things considered
    HAHA no i meant reality as in the the middle of that cosmic map.

It seems 'reality' is where everything can fight it out because none of them can fight it out properly in there own realm like void cant invade the light realm etc.

Yes, and it needs to remain that way. The cosmic balance must be maintained otherwise the entire cosmos breaks. Shadowlands proves this. Sylvanas and Jailer want to destroy the current cosmos, that's why they are trying to turn the balance in the favour of Death.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Yes, and it needs to remain that way. The cosmic balance must be maintained otherwise the entire cosmos breaks. Shadowlands proves this. Sylvanas and Jailer want to destroy the current cosmos, that's why they are trying to turn the balance in the favour of Death.
    Its why death cant invade the emerald dream which is pretty much the 'life'lands. So death must manipulate someone in the 'reality' to bring down life.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutley29 View Post

If the whole universe is just forces constantly battling each other for dominance does that mean our 'Reality' is just a massive wrestling ring where they can fight it out?

How else could you explain having a planet full of Life, Undead, Void, Light, Demon and Titans?

Azeroth is pretty much full of these products of these realms trying to kill each other.
    I don't think they battle for dominance. More like an equilibrium. And death tries to topple that right now. Which is the problem.

If one of them would be permanently defeated it would create a whole lot of problem for everyone... but well.... thats a thing to explain in a future expansion. Or after SL when the void gets crippled by death

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I don't think they battle for dominance. More like an equilibrium. And death tries to topple that right now. Which is the problem.

If one of them would be permanently defeated it would create a whole lot of problem for everyone... but well.... thats a thing to explain in a future expansion. Or after SL when the void gets crippled by death
    I think they all fight for dominance like a magnet but like a magnet they all must repel each other to stop the universe from exploding kinda like how a star works where gravity fights explosive energy. When its in perfect balance the star shines when its not it either implodes or explodes.

Its in every forces nature to dominate but its in the universe best interest if they keep each other in check

Lol it definitely feels like that since Legion
    All of the powers of creation are duking it out non-stop and in one of bellular videos he was saying how it seems like everybody is trying to take out the Void first, since the Void has the ability to perceive certain outcomes
    Perhaps an "enemy of my enemy" strategy going on with the Light, Death, and Life against the Voidlords

10+ Year Old Account
    HAHA no i meant reality as in the the middle of that cosmic map.

It seems 'reality' is where everything can fight it out because none of them can fight it out properly in there own realm like void cant invade the light realm etc.
    Perhaps theoretically Azeroth if woken up could "Say Hi"(Since she's so powerful and all to the Void Lords or your cosmic equiv. Thats just speculation so don't take it too seriously.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    It's there in the title, always has been.

Warcraft. It's not just for worlds anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Life and order seems to harbor good intentions for Azeroth and reality....death did too before it broke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Perhaps theoretically Azeroth if woken up could "Say Hi"(Since she's so powerful and all to the Void Lords or your cosmic equiv. Thats just speculation so don't take it too seriously.
    I hope she wakes up like a angry momma and threaten the void and light with a belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Citation needed.

There's been several cases where we peel another layer of the onion and what seemed like the big evil was in service of something else. At one time, the void was the great evil. But now apparently its more of a neutral thing. Maybe disrupting the cosmic balance is will destroy everything. Maybe when we pull the camera back further its not so bad.

I think if there is an opportunity to turn the story into a sludgepile of muddled mess, the writers will go for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    Citation needed.

There's been several cases where we peel another layer of the onion and what seemed like the big evil was in service of something else. At one time, the void was the great evil. But now apparently its more of a neutral thing. Maybe disrupting the cosmic balance is will destroy everything. Maybe when we pull the camera back further its not so bad.
    ....The Void is still kinda bad spitting out Old Gods attempting to create a Void Titan. Anyway you spin it the Void has not been good for reality.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You are thinking of the Diablo universe.

In the Diablo universe, reality is where the forces of hell and heaven duke it out for dominance. Reality is a wrestling ring in Diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ....The Void is still kinda bad spitting out Old Gods attempting to create a Void Titan. Anyway you spin it the Void has not been good for reality.
    Here is how I spin that: the Void didn't throw the first punch. 3-4 other cosmic forces ganged up on the Void out of nowhere. Spitting out Old Gods and trying to corrupt a Titan is just their way of defending themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here is how I spin that: the Void didn't throw the first punch. 3-4 other cosmic forces ganged up on the Void out of nowhere. Spitting out Old Gods and trying to corrupt a Titan is just their way of defending themselves.

"Defending itself" Yeah Ima say no.

Warrior-Magi

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Die View Post
    You are thinking of the Diablo universe.

In the Diablo universe, reality is where the forces of hell and heaven duke it out for dominance. Reality is a wrestling ring in Diablo.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah the start of the Warcraft universe is void and light clash and cause a Big Bang event. Creating the universe of Warcraft.

It's ok, all's gonna be better in afterlife's afterlife.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    It's ok, all's gonna be better in afterlife's afterlife.
    It just means if you want peace and happiness in the Warcraft universe you might as well cease to exist.

Don't forget the RKO out of nowhere Sylvanas pulled on the Horde towards the end of BFA. Damned heels.

It's cosmic wrestling, just because WoW developers need reasons for players to mindless attack and fight each other.

Our real reality (the most logical one) does not resembles anything like this. They have been overusing these concepts many times, in fact, I bet that they going to reuse this construct for Starcraft.

They already have it for Diablo. Angels vs Demons, eternal fight.