Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    ^Me too! Just got it.

Nice one, just the keys been added then unless a wave too, nothing for me tho.

Are all of you contest/streamer invites? Or any normal opt ins?

Wahoooo just got mine as well!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Are all of you contest/streamer invites? Or any normal opt ins?
    Nothing here I’m just normal opt in. These were just streamer key winners

Quote Originally Posted by unbrained View Post
    on which stream did you won ?
    got it on T&E twitter competition

- - - Updated - - -

me too, but I got in the beta! close your b.net client open it again

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    nice some ppl got her invite but where is meine?? i won on monday as well

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    all 30 winners from the competition I took part in have not yet been granted access to the beta and we got the message on monday as well that we won.... i dont belive that we are getting the beta..blizzard hate us -.-

It seems like that winners from competions last week got their invites and everyone who won something on monday or later didnt get a invite?

I guess you guys have to wait another week then =/

Quote Originally Posted by boyzma View Post
    Good for you. Don't understand the point of this though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dairylegend View Post
    There is no need for this as it doen't really contribute to the topic, either you got an invite this week or you never. Simple really.
    you both have clearly misunderstood me, that signature dates from legion beta days, i haven't been invited not won any giveaway for SL yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HAZJ View Post
    you both have clearly misunderstood me, that signature dates from legion beta days, i haven't been invited not won any giveaway for SL yet.
    My apologies. I just saw the "Beta Club" and thought you were bragging. Total misunderstanding...sorry again.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    i thought they not sending out invites on the weekend ...

Quote Originally Posted by Addiena View Post
    I can post in the beta forums ...not showing in my launcher.

Do the forums take into account previous betas ?
    Um..You should be able to download..unless you really can't post.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond View Post
    Um..You should be able to download..unless you really can't post.
    I can post just fine in the beta forums but im in the group of people who dont have the beta but had to be given forum access to fix issues with people who do have beta not being able to post.

its a mess but this is how Blizz got around it, so if you have ever had a previous beta then regardless of if you have the flag or not you can post in the beta forums.

Just got beta access this morning, but can only see the Torghast realm and can't copy characters. Has that happened to anyone else?

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    Just got beta access this morning, but can only see the Torghast realm and can't copy characters. Has that happened to anyone else?
    iv´e got my access yesterday (Finally^^) and i see only the Torghast realm too and char copy won´t work for me 2!

Character copy has been down for 4-5 days. Currently on the levelling servers you only see them if you already have characters there. The level 60 server is open. On the levelling servers Torghast is shut - they are changing the content for the initial level 60 quests relating to torghast. I assume it wont be until the patch this week before access is fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by chiosu View Post
    Had beta access now for a few days, I can see all 3 realms but cannot copy characters on all 3. Seems to be a widespread issue though, found multiple people with the same issue and a friend of mine who got access the same day as me cannot copy also. I read in a thread that they have now disabled char copy until Shadowlands is released but can't see this being true. Hopefully it can get fixed soon, creating random level 60's dont feel the same as my own chars!

Quote Originally Posted by RippeR123 View Post
    Had beta access now for a few days, I can see all 3 realms but cannot copy characters on all 3. Seems to be a widespread issue though, found multiple people with the same issue and a friend of mine who got access the same day as me cannot copy also. I read in a thread that they have now disabled char copy until Shadowlands is released but can't see this being true. Hopefully it can get fixed soon, creating random level 60's dont feel the same as my own chars!
    Doesn't matter if its your own character or a template, stuff needs testing!