Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Least stressful class?

I was thinking of leveling a rogue for SL, but it’s edge-of-your-seat stressful, because you are squishy and one mistake could cost you. What are the least stressful classes/specs?

BM hunter? Ranged and your pet plays for you.

You can always try out a DPS Shaman. You'll never get invited to anything so you'll never have anything to stress about.

I would say BM Hunter is probably the least stressful spec in the game.

All attacks are instant while being ranged so moving around to dodge stuff is easy. Movement speed skills are quite good too. Rotation is easy. Screwing up one of your 3 buttons isn't really a big deal.

Something bad is going to happen? Just immune it. You screwed up a pull? Just Feight Death. You don't like taking damage? Your pet takes the damage for you. Just sit back and pew pew.

Quote Originally Posted by Khallid View Post
    I would say BM Hunter is probably the least stressful spec in the game.

All attacks are instant while being ranged so moving around to dodge stuff is easy. Movement speed skills are quite good too. Rotation is easy. Screwing up one of your 3 buttons isn't really a big deal.

Something bad is going to happen? Just immune it. You screwed up a pull? Just Feight Death. You don't like taking damage? Your pet takes the damage for you. Just sit back and pew pew.
    I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.

I would argue rogue has so many defensive abilities that they can get out of almost everything. Vanish to leave combat. Cloak to avoid magic. Evasion to dodge melee. They can get out of most things.

If your looking for less stressful I would say mage or hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    I'll be completely honest. I've received more hand cramps playing BM's boring 3-button rotation than any other class I've ever played. Are hand cramps stressful? I guess it depends on the person. So, there's that.
    I'm sad to hear that man. I've never had a hand cramp from playing any videogame so if there's something about BM rotation that is particularly bad for hand cramps I wouldn't know.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    I was thinking of leveling a rogue for SL, but it’s edge-of-your-seat stressful, because you are squishy and one mistake could cost you. What are the least stressful classes/specs?
    BM Hunter. no contest.

BM Hunter
    Demon Hunter
    Arcane mage

10+ Year Old Account
    i heard that the only thing hard about paladins is actually name em

Either Beast Mastery Hunter or Demonology Warlock. You get a free tank to take damage in your place, deal decent DPS and if you run into trouble you have a number of escape tools to make use of. Both have a decent amount of utility as well, so you bring a lot to group situations.

Define what you mean by less stressful?

Real talk, just play a tank, you are unkillable outside of group content.

7+ Year Old Account
    BM hunter is literally the easiest spec/class to play in the game. That doesn't diminish how fun it is though

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Define what you mean by less stressful?

Real talk, just play a tank, you are unkillable outside of group content.
    Slow, relaxing, easy. Also, I plan on raiding and PvPing, so that's group content.

7+ Year Old Account
    BM hunter definitely comes to mind.

My arms warrior is pretty stress free as well.

Slow, relaxing, easy. Also, I plan on raiding and PvPing, so that's group content.
    Idk if they fixed it yet, but Arcane mage is shaping up to be a one button spec, doesn't get much easier than that.

Or really any ranged Hunter. Demon Hunter is a go to.

I personally find Unholy DK relaxing because its slow and kind of just a puzzle to play around with the 2 resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    BM hunter? Ranged and your pet plays for you.
    I tried BM hunter, way too complicated - MM hunter is was easier and less stress

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Idk if they fixed it yet, but Arcane mage is shaping up to be a one button spec, doesn't get much easier than that.
    Every spec is a one button spec if you play it badly ... in BfA it was a 6-8 button spec + cds + dispels.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Resto Shaman is the least stressful class/Spec.

BM Hunter /10 characters

BM hunter easily.