Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ShiyoKozuki View Post
    I see Ion successfully brainwashed people. It's not perfectly fine at all. if you're a pvper, doing pvp should give you the absolute best gear for PvP, likewise if you're a raider, or M+(yes, M+ gear should be the best for M+).
    Says who? Sounds like a subjective personal opinion to me.

I see Ion successfully brainwashed people. It's not perfectly fine at all. if you're a pvper, doing pvp should give you the absolute best gear for PvP, likewise if you're a raider, or M+(yes, M+ gear should be the best for M+). There should be nearly zero overlap, and if there is, they should be unintentional and not intentionally designed that way because "everyone should have to do all content!!" that Ion likes to say.
    "everyone should have to do all content" Ion has literally never said this, in any form. What he HAS said, is "people who do a variety of content get more choices", which is radically different.

I don't know what fantasy land you're living in, but the PvE acquisition legendry's are infinitely better for PvE than the PvP acquisition ones, and in general, the PvP ones are significantly better for PvP than the PvE ones are. There certainly could be outliers, but that's exactly what they are, outliers. The core design has always been PvP for PvP, PvE for PvE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFu...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/legen...the-runecarver

A Memory of Sephuz's Proclamation Sephuz's Proclamation PvP Honor Vendor

Some come from PvP, going to assume conquest vendor will have some too.

How excited are you to be forced into PvP again for essences - I mean legendaries?
    Good, that's how the game should be.

It is not good of they are mandatory for PvE, same goes for the other direction. That is bad game design.

You should not be forced to do something you don't want to, just to be competitive. That is a total fail from blizzard.

That is not being the skill in pvp or PvE, that is bring the time to be good.

Forced into PvP = Actually having fun in PvP.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTFu...ature=youtu.be
    https://www.wowhead.com/guides/legen...the-runecarver

A Memory of Sephuz's Proclamation Sephuz's Proclamation PvP Honor Vendor

Some come from PvP, going to assume conquest vendor will have some too.

How excited are you to be forced into PvP again for essences - I mean legendaries?
    I'm literally reading what that legendary does and it's about crowd control. That's literally for pvp, why would pve players need that?
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    It is not good of they are mandatory for PvE, same goes for the other direction. That is bad game design.

You should not be forced to do something you don't want to, just to be competitive. That is a total fail from blizzard.
    Quoted for simple truth.

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    I'm literally reading what that legendary does and it's about crowd control. That's literally for pvp, why would pve players need that?
    Sephuz was incredibly strong in any situation where you could reliably CC / interrupt enemies which happens all the time in PvE. Not sure if that'll still be the case with the new one though.
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    Sephuz was incredibly strong in any situation where you could reliably CC / interrupt enemies which happens all the time in PvE. Not sure if that'll still be the case with the new one though.
    yeah but in PvE , breaking out of CC or interrumpting your enemies is so rare it's what, 1% of your entire fight? This isnt the case in pvp where breaking out of CC and interrupting your oponent is what you do most of the time
    You don't understand. Having an unpayed full time job that no one appreciates is the magic of classic.

It's about the journey. The journey into depression. The journey of running a daycare full of middle-aged alcoholics ignoring their SOs and avoiding social engagements to fulfill something they wanted 15 years ago before everyone realized it's not hard at all.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Why do you think that? I don't enjoy PvP personally. Tried to do it for conflict and strife, and couldn't get into it. Not for me. This directly impacts my ability to progress in PvE, which I do enjoy. I'm not a fan of that.
    I view dailies as chore activities and ultimately only play the game for dungeons and raids. Big reason why I enjoyed WoD, since all WoD was missing was dailies vs prior xpacs.

Doesn't mean I expect or think it healthy for the game to be designed in that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is dog shit design, by the way. I, and many others, will be unhappy we're forced to do X content and when we do it, we'll ruin it for the people who WANT to be there by being toxic and endlessly whining/complaining/not trying. It's been a fact since TBC, and Blizzard simply does not, will not, and is incapable, of learning.
    So. You're immature, then?

Nobody is forcing you, by the way. But people here has pointed that out already.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    yeah but in PvE , breaking out of CC or interrumpting your enemies is so rare it's what, 1% of your entire fight? This isnt the case in pvp where breaking out of CC and interrupting your oponent is what you do most of the time
    Its when the player applies a loss of control effect, dispels, or interrupts a target. Again this happens all the time in PvE, there are tons of opportunities. Less so in raids depending on the encounter, but still pretty common there especially depending on your role. In M+ its pretty much constant.

Not rare at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    So. You're immature, then?

Nobody is forcing you, by the way. But people here has pointed that out already.
    I don't know why you're saying that? I don't do that(I respect other players in the game and treat them as human beings and not just a means to an end), but I know the majority of people who are forced into content they do not want to play end up doing that.

*PVPers forced to do PVE to get their whole gear for PVP*
    PVEers: "That is completely ok, you should play the whole game to have the best gear."

*PVEers forced to do PVP to get one item*
    PVEear: "REEEEE why should I play the whole game, the best gear should come only from PVE."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post
    PVEers: "That is completely ok, you should play the whole game to have the best gear."

PVEear: "REEEEE why should I play the whole game, the best gear should come only from PVE."
    You forget a very important thing: WoW is a PvE game, with PvP added on top. Always was, always will be.

PvP is done (on regular basis) by <5% where raiding (including LFR) is done by >60%
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You forget a very important thing: WoW is a PvE game, with PvP added on top. Always was, always will be.

PvP is done (on regular basis) by <5% where raiding (including LFR) is done by >60%
    Stop lying with made up numbers. The lead PVP designer tweeted:

"the number of people doing random battlegrounds is as high or more than LFR"
    "likewise as many people do 2s as normal raiding. As many do 3s as heroic raiding. Not a niche."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Bolsheviks were amazing too.
    There is nothing fascist about antifa, you do not know the meaning of the word.
    100 milion dead people, so amazing.

WoW is a PvP game with PvE added on top.

I can pull stupid phrases out of my ass just as well as you can.

This is flat out wrong. As someone else said, Holinka said in a tweet during MoP that more people did BGS than LFR, and more people did 2v2 and 3v3 than Heroic/Mythic raids(Was normal/heroic back then).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is flat out wrong. As someone else said, Holinka said in a tweet during MoP that more people did BGS than LFR, and more people did 2v2 and 3v3 than Heroic/Mythic raids(Was normal/heroic back then).
    And they also said that a single Old God could make even Sargeras shake in his pants in fear...

We have since learned, that OGs pose little threat to even low ranking Titans.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Gardoc View Post

It's a PvE game though.
    PvP is a mini-game and was never the focus.

Heck, most expansions don't eaven add a simple map for PvP. Of course it makes zero sense to force players into playing that.
    It's like giving out max level gear from pet battles.