Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Thing you're most excited about / want to happen in the future?

Personally I think the horde finally having blood elves / high elves with their original looks back is amazing. Something that's been asked for since BC, I'm glad the devs stayed true to their word despite it taking so long. All the eye color additions to every race have been amazing, especially purple on undead.

All the eye color additions to every race have been amazing, especially purple on undead.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drougens View Post
    Personally I think the horde finally having blood elves / high elves with their original looks back is amazing. Something that's been asked for since BC, I'm glad the devs stayed true to their word despite it taking so long. All the eye color additions to every race have been amazing, especially purple on undead.
    New customisation options are nice and all, but what I'd really like to see in the future is something like player housing. Or perhaps a faction war xpac where the Horde isn't depicted as a bunch of bloodthirsty warmongers, only to switch into "noble savage" mode at the end after the intervention of the Alliance-affiliated Mary Sue du jour.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    artifacts being transmoggable class-wide (my havoc DH has actually had the tank ones mogged to a 405 weapon since just after what I think was the latest patch where apparently there was a brief bug.) and leveling in whatever x-pac I choose. I plan on largely hopping between wod and mop for garrison / farm building on the ~31 toons my account has been allotted that I've not yet hit max level with.

Doing new raids & dungeons with people I enjoy playing with.

If we're talking cosmetics, give my Troll some proper beard options already.

Give everyone some proper beard options honestly. Even Dwarves didn't receive anything new in that department.

I would like to see blonde hair color and braid hair options for Void elves so that they can more closely resemble Alleria Windrunner. I also would not mind to see Telogrus Rift expanded to become a player/quest hub in a future Void expansion.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Faction unification in PvE, PvP in the Scryers vs Aldor fashion, where you can choose a faction to fight for and gain reputation with (meaning you can change a faction but lose your progress). Also those factions can only be joined if they don't outnumber the others.

a fking new mmo to take over wow

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm excited for the new character customization.

I've been hoping for player housing since I first knew player housing existed in other MMOs.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Lol or at least to create decent competition and force major changes.

World revamp (EK and Kalimdor). Fixed eyepatches, they sit IN FRONT of the eye on many races such as Orcs. Upright Worgen males/Undead, a redo on the Nightborne which was a hack job in every way, they look hideous and have even shittier customization range than Taurens...

Mop style warlock. We had it i know, but it was too fun for me to let go.

I'd like Worgen to have the choice of staying in human form in combat - At the very least for casting / healing specs, where the idea of the physical buff of the worgen form wouldn't make much of a chance.

Horde should never have had the Blood Elves, let alone High Elf customisation. Trolls and Elves have a long violent history, so any Elf being on Horde is nonsensical.

Why pick Horde and then pick the most human looking race? Makes 0 sense as well. But then again, there is no reasoning with Horde player logic, is there?
    Night Elves NEED long hair to the ground and more elegant/regal beautiful options to show their Highbourne heritage

10+ Year Old Account
    I want the average player to be better at the game and for more people to be into raiding/dungeons/PvP. I want more people who care about how well they play the game and try their best, meaning they parse 90% or higher at all times. There's too much mediocrity and players who don't try at all. I hope pet battles is backburned and made less relevant in end game content. Ultimately I just want more people to raid and perform at a high level.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Being able to transmog all the druid artifact forms at the same time for one spec AND transmog a weapon on top of that. Also finally being able to transmog the disc mage tower staff as shadow/holy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharnie786 View Post
    Horde should never have had the Blood Elves, let alone High Elf customisation. Trolls and Elves have a long violent history, so any Elf being on Horde is nonsensical.

Why pick Horde and then pick the most human looking race? Makes 0 sense as well. But then again, there is no reasoning with Horde player logic, is there?
    UK should have never been allied with France. English and French have a long violent history, so any Englishman supporting an alliance with the French (or vice versa) is nonsensical

As for picking BE, I can't speak for others, but I really liked Kael's story in WC3, and while I rolled Horde in Vanilla, I resented not being able to play this cool class called Paladin. So when BC came, I didn't hesitate for one second, and my BE paladin has been one of my two mains ever since.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

- Clone Party: Create 4 clones of yourself while zoned in to a normal dungeon, allowing you to solo normal dungeons. Only possible inside normal dungeons while alone, available to levels 20 to 60. Requires physically going to the entrance portal. Same clearing speed as a 5 man, and loot limited to a single player. Advantage: Solo level via normal dungeons, disadvantage: takes time to go from one dungeon entrance to another, difficult to solo certain bosses on certain DPS classes without pots even if the Clones generate more threat than the player. Clones are controlled similar to hunter pets.

- Player controlled world boss: Can summon and control any boss from a current raid anywhere in the world. Boss summon-item drops from instanced raid bosses. Auto de-spawn in 30 minutes if not killed before then. Drops normal loot. Boss summon item is super rare drop, limited number per server per month.

- Player made boss arenas: Server-wide boss selection voting system. Select bosses from previous raids and create your own 5-boss 40 man raid similar to anniversary event. Old loot tables but scale to player level a la TimeWalking. Event happens once a month. For players level 10 to 60.

- Rock Party: Music instrument toys - no cooldown, can be played solo using a learnable, collectible list of tunes or as part of a band if groupped. A player can trigger other player's instruments causing them to play in sync when in group, out of combat, not spammable. Only the player and the group/raid they are in can hear the music.

- Residential Quarters: A whole continent dedicated to player housing. Non-instanced housing is 90% of the land, 10% is instanced housing. Introduced together with "furnishing" and "wood working" crafting/gathering professions.

- Mobile App PVP Pet Battles: Only allows PVP battles, pet dungeons would still need to be played within WoW client. Allows leveling alts on the go!

- Horizontal Leveling: Renown-like, build-your-own-talent tree like systems permanently used at level 60, no XP based leveling beyond 60. Resets every expansion. Old expansions become playable from 10 to 60 and include a condensed 50 to 60 expansion specific end-game events and bosses, similar to the new player levels 1 to 10 experience.

- 1 vs 1 NPC-assisted PVP BG Maps: Create and command your own NPC army and battle another player and their army in new BG maps suited to this mode.

- Mercenary Mode (PVE/PVP): Become a mercenary of the opposite faction and spy on or play together with your "frenemies" in PVP and PVE dungeons and raids. Can be switched off while in enemy cities, allowing for sudden, sporadic world pvp fights on faction capitals. Brings WAR back into the World of Warcraft player experience. Only players who fight back and get flagged or manually flag themselves are affected making it a choice. Faster respawn time on important NPC's such as auctionneers, quest givers, trainers...etc

- Hybrid races: what your toon would look like as a son/daughter of an inter-marriage between same faction races. Rexxar is a great example.
    Last edited by RemasteredClassic; 2020-10-05 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    Not gonna happen.