View Poll Results: How do you want to kill Sylvanas?

Voters
351. This poll is closed
  • Stab her through the heart with a sword.

5 1.42%
  • Cut off her head with an axe.

14 3.99%
  • Smash her skull with a hammer.

10 2.85%
  • Impale her with a polearm.

11 3.13%
  • Cannibalize.

7 1.99%
  • Freeze her and smash her to pieces.

6 1.71%
  • Burn her “alive.”

36 10.26%
  • Cheat by using your shaman powers and electrocute her.

7 1.99%
  • Put a mana bomb in her mouth, stitch up her lips, run and duck for cover.

6 1.71%
  • Gouge out her eyes and lock her in a trailer home with a black mamba.

11 3.13%
  • When having the high ground, and Sylvanas tries to jump over you, cut off her arms and legs.

30 8.55%
  • Piledriver without tucking her head in between your character’s thighs for safety.

9 2.56%
  • Other.

71 20.23%
  • I don’t want to kill her, I want to redeem her!

128 36.47%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Remember that Lust scene in the movie Seven?

Well, I want to kill her with kindness, first I'll fucking smother her with kisses, I'll pulverize her with headpats, then I'll hug her to so hard she stops breathing, then I'll tickle her to death

For real though. I don't want to kill Sylvanas, I want her in the game for as long as humanly possible.

If blizzard give Garrosh a redeem story and return him back into the Horde then you can have Sylvanas.

3+ Year Old Account
    It would probably be fun to fight her.

But I don't want her to be removed from the game.

Combined night elven and forsaken efforts, so Tyrande can drain the blood for that peace treaty and my forsaken can eat her brains. Then we can all live in peace or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

just delete her from the game, no battle or cinematic or anything.

I honestly don't care. And we're not gonna kill her, it's gonna be some lore character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont cut yourself on your edge.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I think she should become a enslaved again or turned into a mindless undead that wanders around Northrend.

Sylvanas is illidan v2 ! 100% she is going to be the new jailer cause the way i see it he isnt the bad guy ! i hope im wrong but she is going to end up being the good person of the story

Before the Sylvanas stans get delusional will redeeming her got 29% of the votes. that just means 70 % can't make up their minds on how to do her in.

i voted impaled on a polearm

Quote Originally Posted by bowlink View Post
    Before the Sylvanas stans get delusional will redeeming her got 29% of the votes. that just means 70 % can't make up their minds on how to do her in.

i voted impaled on a polearm
    Cope! Also, it was the only option that didn't end with killing her. Doesn't mean everyone wants her redeemed.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I don't?

I know you are gonna cry "fanboi", but really I am just puzzled at this pathological hate she gets.
    Some Sylvanas haters seem like very disturbed individuals. Sad!
    Last edited by bagina; 2020-10-08 at 09:38 PM.

the death she would hate the most.

Arthas redeemed spirit killing her.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's simple.

We kill the Jailer, and we replace him with Sylvanas.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by TheRainman View Post
    Remember that Lust scene in the movie Seven?
    no but i do remember Lust death in full metal alchemist brotherhood. that would also be a good way for sylvy to go

I don’t. It’s too enjoyable watching people get butthurt over her while begging for redemption stories for Arthas and Garrosh.

Slit her throat and then rez her again and slit her throat again then using some power tool driller to drill inside thru each of her fingernails and toenails then slit her throat again. Rinse and repeat rez method endless torture infinity PLZ
    Last edited by trapmaster; 2020-10-08 at 10:10 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Depends what her overall plan is and what the Jailor is offering for her assistance really, we still don't understand her plan or motives honestly... "I will set us all free!!" has to mean something, no? So how aren't we free? Is it the lies of the Titans...did they do something to the Shadowlands? Is it the very forces of cosmos using us as pawns in their war?

I don't know..but until I understand more, I can't say for sure I want her to die at all

3+ Year Old Account
    Give her the infinite Requiem deaths from Jojo

Or... just hit her repeatedly until she drops purples. I think I'll just go with that

Because I'm not sadistic, though I will admit that Diavolo's death was pretty f**ked up
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-10-08 at 10:40 PM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Kinda hoping for a Father from FMAB/Dr. Facilier style end, dragged into the torment she made everyone else go through. Keep her open as an option to be a core, less one note and more morally ambiguous character later when the fatigue fades.