Rapid Contagion pvp talent gone?

A while ago in beta there was an instant 3 soul shard costing pvp talent that buffed your dots for a duration, with a 15-30 sec cd (varied between builds), obviously weaker then Malefic Rupture but it gave you options vs heavy interrupts in pvp. Pre Patch official patch notes make no mention of it. What's up with that? is it gone? are we stuck again at a "can't spend soul shards vs melee" expansion like bfa? With melee mobility since legion, i doubt demonic circle and curse of exhaustion will let you cast much

Beta it is still available

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    Beta it is still available
    Really hope its inconsistent patch notes then. Bad enough they raised the cd to 30 secs, they need to stop tormenting my soft warlock heart

If it would be 15 sec cd You would just have a buff to maintain not a little offensiv cd

Quote Originally Posted by Mashnakh View Post
    If it would be 15 sec cd You would just have a buff to maintain not a little offensiv cd
    You won't be able to sustain 3 soulshards every 15 secs though. And if the tuning is right, casting malefic would be stronger, meaning it would be up to you to find occassional casting windows. The idea isn't to make it a "click on cd" ability, but an interesting choice that's also helpful when you get interrupt trained.

This would be even better if blizz added utility uses for soulshards like MoP and warlords expacs had, but that much i dont expect from them.

MoP was one of the best addons we had

Preach it brother, praise MoP.

- - - Updated - - -

So now that patch is actually out, can anyone confirm/deny? Rapid Contagion pvp talent available? The ability to handle melee training you without being completely paralyzed is a huge part of every caster's pvp portofolio, and affliction was trash because of not having it in bfa (for no reason, in legion, wod and mop we had instant options). If blizz fucked it up again, i rather know early.

i don't see rapid contagion in my spell book in pre-patch live

Quote Originally Posted by Xanatas View Post
    i don't see rapid contagion in my spell book in pre-patch live
    Same, its not up in talents or wowhead database on ptr. If this is a stealth nerf, its retarded, aff only has one spell school, it needs a short cd (so 45 deathbolt talent is not helpful), weaker instant shard spender to be able to contribute meaningfully, and to actually have decision making moments about casting. Otherwise its just spamming instant dots all day praying melee will leave you alone.