10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    If you carry water for and hang out with fascists and white nationalists, you are probably a fascist and a white nationalist.
    "Antifa put quick dry cement in their milkshakes" types the fascist apologists about people who know full well that sugar inhibits the chemical reaction in cement which is why it's been a common tactic used by labor unions doing workplace slowdowns on construction sites for decades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Wrong

10/char
    No really, it doesn't. It's a complete non sequitur. You gotta be careful with that.

- - - Updated - - -

If you carry water for and hang out with fascists and white nationalists, you are probably a fascist and a white nationalist.
    Alternatively, you're a journalist doing your job. Or are journalists not supposed to hang around and interview bad people?

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "Antifa put quick dry cement in their milkshakes" types the fascist apologists about people who know full well that sugar inhibits the chemical reaction in cement which is why it's been a common tactic used by labor unions doing workplace slowdowns on construction sites for decades.
    Smart people aren't so easily led.

The whole "sheeple" thing has been projection from the start.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soliloque View Post
    Yeah I'm sure he loved breaking his own skull for that, totally not a wacko conspiracy theory...
    What reason do we have to trust him after a) providing a kill list to a known neo-nazi group, and b) lying about the milkshakes he was 'assaulted' with containing quick dry cement? For all we know he could have had one of his Proud Boy buddies rough him up for the cameras.

But no, the most likely course of action is Ngo deliberately incited a violent response by being confrontational so he could post the decontexualized clip on social media saying "Here is SOLID EVIDENCE that antifa are violent", which then gets eaten up by rubes who do no further fact checking.

Andy Ngo is a fascist grifter and the people who believe him are suckers, QED.
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

No really, it doesn't. It's a complete non sequitur. You gotta be careful with that.
    It's not and you're still wrong.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Alternatively, you're a journalist doing your job. Or are journalists not supposed to hang around and interview bad people?
    You forgot quotes around "journalist".

And how is handing a hate group a kill list a journalistic action?

It's not and you're still wrong.
    Hehe, okay sure. Feels kinda silly to me but I'm sure not gonna spoil your fun if that's the game you like playing.

That aside, I'll be waitin for Postman's evidence of his claims.
    Last edited by Soliloque; 2020-10-11 at 11:37 PM.

He... staged getting sent to the hospital with a hemorrage and cranial concussion that left him stunted for months, with all the doctors and medical staff in to the hoax.
    I'm not even gonna dignify this with a comment.

That's the theory, yes.
    In practice anyone who disagrees with them is labeled as "fascist" and subject to their attacks.
    That's the problem with Antifa.

And speaking of which, we have a prime example here:

Case in point

Now, about that whole "attacking and spitting of right-wingers towards news squads" you claimed... I'm kinda still waiting...
    Considering he staged a video of a bus full of Proud Boys wielding hammers getting attacked by a hammer that they dropped after someone disarmed one of them? Yeah, I would say fuck Andy Ngo and anyone that follows him.

And what do you mean case in point? He was literally there while they were planning their attack before they attacked a bunch of Antifa in a bar in Portland. And yes, he is a white nationalist apologist, just like Tim Pool. He is doing nothing but making money from gullible people like you.

And again, you don't think sending bombs to CNN isn't an attack? Fine, I will give you more.

1. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47208909 Trump supporter attacks BBC Cameraman at El Paso hate rally.
    2. https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/blam...ry?id=58912889
    It lists a lot of attacks and harassment including a lot of arrests, but there are a couple attacks on media like this one:
    August 2018: After the Boston Globe called on news outlets around the country to resist what it called "Trump's assault on journalism," the Boston Globe received more than a dozen threatening phone calls. "You are the enemy of the people," the alleged caller, 68-year-old Robert Chain of Encino, California, told a Boston Globe employee on Aug. 22. "As long as you keep attacking the President, the duly elected President of the United States ... I will continue to threat[en], harass, and annoy the Boston Globe." A week later, authorities arrested Chain on threat-related charges. After a hearing in his case, he told reporters, "America was saved when Donald J. Trump was elected president." Chain has pleaded guilty to seven threat-related charges, and he is awaiting sentencing.
    I am sure I can find more, since you know, you want to ignore the MAGA bomber as the biggest one when he literally sent bombs to CNN.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

But he has never been a journalist, and he wasn't interviewing them, he was literally being their propaganda mouthpiece by standing there, and then went and filmed the riot. He should be arrested like Joey Gibson was and the other people that were arrest on riot charges.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And yes, he is a white nationalist apologist, just like Tim Pool.
    In practice anyone who disagrees with them is labeled as "fascist" and subject to their attacks.
    That's the problem with Antifa, seeing fascism where there is none.

And speaking of which, we have a prime example here
    I don't like being redundant but... case in point, again.

As for what you posted, we have one case of a guy shoving a reporter... okay.
    Next we have... a bunch of internet comments? Emails? That's not what you claimed here:

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He was hired as a security guard to a news crew, who are often harassed, spit on, and assaulted by Right wingers.
    You say it happens "often" and physically down the streets thus requiring security guards, but have yet to post any evidence of this pattern of continued behaviour.

I'm starting to feel like you made that up.

Then you should believe it whole heartedly without any questions asked.

Says the Andy Ngo sympathizer.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Then you should believe it whole heartedly without any questions asked.
    Eh, sounds like faith, pass.
    I don't like the idea of believing that something just is even without evidence. I'm not Antifa.

Says the Andy Ngo sympathizer.
    I'm more of a "journalists not being sent to the hospital" sympathizer.
    Crazy huh?

I don't like the idea of believing that something just is even without any real evidence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Crazy huh?
    Yeah, it's pretty crazy since Andy Ngo isn't a journalist but is in fact a fascist grifter.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't like the idea of believing that something just is even without evidence. I'm not Antifa.

Crazy huh?
    Yet, here you are denying the provided evidence of right wi g violence against journalists. Stop trolling.

But you do with guys like Ngo. You've shown that in this thread.

So we can hypocrite to your name tag.

https://i.imgur.com/32lnTCK.jpg
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_k...munist_regimes

Hey, I can post non sequiturs too!

Here are more examples, IN VIDEO FORMAT LOL, since I was only looking for articles:
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yl2pacGvsGs
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNZ3rNZvRU4

Again, I am sure there is more, but there are thousands of other videos showing their attacks on other people that aren't the media, and it is clouding the results.

But you do with guys like Ngo. You've shown that in this thread.
    I saw the pictures of him in an hospital bed, I saw the injuries, I read the clinical records.

"B-But trust US and our wacko conspiracy theories more than your own lying eyes!"

...yeah, no. Sorry. Nice try.

I saw the pictures of him in an hospital bed, I saw the injuries, I read the clinical records.
    And ignored everything else.